Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,263 members, 7,864,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole (24390 Views)

APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open / Zoning Controversy: APC Under Pressure To Throw Open 2023 Presidential Ticket / Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by 12345baba(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
There business
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Before nko
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by babadem2much(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shame no de for people eye again o, see grass cutter because e no reach am again...
APC PDP all na scam dem de scam did country
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by Loveyours(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Even grass cutting thiefs can open their mouth and yap nonsense under the fake anti corruption champion....oh my God!

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by fatymore(f): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Under Buhari not Oshiomole
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by Goldencheese(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
You mean Babachir can still speak in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by deboysben(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
On the nutshell they are adopting apc for another party.

Ofe mmanu them go dey alright.
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by smellingpussy442: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oshiomhole has surfer, even dis thief too is talking? Wonderful.

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by smellingpussy442: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
na face of d thief be dis.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by wazirmichika1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Na them know be PDP or APC is same
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by adecz: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
This Mr 'Grass Cutter' is not in
prison yet?? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by reccy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
It's obvious this idiot is still pain...this idiot is self centered and egostic but be rest assured that we are with osho baba..... we are not complaining..
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
What stupid privilege is he talking about? Is Nigeria only for the north?
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by thugmansion(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
"Division" That is the trademark of that midget.
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hmmmm...e don de happen�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by One4me: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
slivertongue:

Babachir Lawal, former secretary to the government to the federation (SGF), has described the All Progressives Congress (APC), his party, as a “funny” organisation.

It is even more funny, infact a Tragedy that these crook, of the Grass-Cutter Fame, this nuisance with out a conscience that stole money meant for displaced people in IDP Camps, is the one advising Oshiomole and trying to incite regional tensions. grin grin grin

So, if a Northern member resigned from office to contest as Governor, it is Oshiomole's fault?

Grass-Cutter Babachir Lawal that should cover his face in shame, is acting "FUNNY" online.
grin grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by OpinionCounts(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
General Buhari welldone oo, the anti corruption champion.....come and hear oo, one of your saints babachir lawal is advising you and your party to stop acting funny..
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by realstars: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Osho baba is a blessing to pdp and course to apc

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by Bizibi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
They have started giving reasons to dump the Apc.

North: Once they can’t take full control, they dump you.
they don't know!!!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by staga: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Imagine!
A grass cutting thief is still making noise!
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by Alwaysachick: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Is that why they have been wailing Northerners are very selfish I never see.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by unbitchable(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Oshiomhole get ready, you are living
ibos always afraid of the north. spits

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by LLMG: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
whether propaganda or not, this govt failed Nigerians
OgaBuhari:
another IPOB propaganda as usual.
the former SGF obviously has no issues with Baba OSHO.
the frustrated IPOB employs lies and propaganda to cause DisUnity in APC.
If you want us to believe then show us the video.
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Unbiased1:
See this thief grin
Northerners just looking for excuse here and there to dump APC come 2023.
Let me wait for comments from Junaid Muhammed first grin

Exactly.

The political future of the APC is bleak. The northerners know they have messed up and accrued the ire of the entire country. All these press conferences and condemnations of Buhari and APC are designed to distance themselves from the mess they have created

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by 6digitscomrade: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.thecable.ng/babachir-lawal-north-has-lost-its-privilege-in-apc-under-oshiomhole
political graveyards are full of people who are loyal to idiots...
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by anonimi: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Indispensable85:
Imagine the useless grasscutter.

He is not useless to barawo bubu in his fight against corruption.
Please take note for future reference.

robosky02:
Who is Presidency? This was the question the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Engr. Babachir Lawal fired back at State House correspondents who had accosted him to respond to the news of his suspension.Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Babachir Lawal briefing State House Correspondents after leaving the Presidential Villa Abuja after the announcement of his suspension in Abuja on Wednesday

Lawal was seen coming down from the office of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo at the Presidential Villa, Abuja minutes after a statement suspending him was released by the Presidency on Wednesday.

The SGF who was apparently reluctant to speak to Journalists on sighting them kept on walking his way out of the Villa. But Journalists followed suit. Persuaded to speak, the SGF in bits told Journalists that his suspension was news to him.

The interview with him went thus:

Journalists: Your suspension has just been announced. How will you react to the development?
Lawal: Who announced it?
Journalists: The Presidency

Lawal: Then ask them. Why are you asking me? Who is the Presidency?

Journalists: Have you been informed of the suspension?

Lawal: By who? About what? What about you? Have you been informed?

Journalists: Yes sir.

Lawal: By who?

Journalists: By the Presidency, sir.

Lawal: I have not seen it. I should have been given… I have not seen the press release so I cannot comment on it.

Journalists: It is currently trending online. Are you doubting the authenticity of the statement?

Lawal: I have not seen it.

Journalists: Tell us the outcome of your meeting with the Vice-President sir.

Lawal: I am always here. I always meet the Vice-President. I used to come here even before I was made SGF.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/lawal-who-is-presidency/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qR1qkjuGCg

olokeded:
On Tuesday, President Muhammadu Buhari's letter clearing Babachir Lawal , secretary federal of the federation of allegations leveled against him was read on the floor of the senate.

See full letter below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-buharis-letter-to-senate.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4785691_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4785692_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4785693_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by SoNature(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

I have maintained this from time, Oshiomole controls APC National Working Committee, and they would ultimately determine delegates list in all primaries.. Tinubu has the APC registration Server moved to Lagos and can remove or input anybody at will...

It's OSHIOMHOLE
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by aristocratic5(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Rili funny organisation
Re: Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole by Dogalmighty17: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Is this not the idiot that was sacked for stealing public funds and massively allocating to himself money that was meant for IDPs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned / Saraki, Gbemi Kick As Library Named After Their Father Is Demolished / NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.