Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: (970 Views)

New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN / Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? / Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by moneymail(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2007
my face was plastered with blows form some motor park thugs this morning. All because of i refused to give the conductor of the bus i entered from oshodi to obalende the new naira notes.Has the same happen to anybody sine the expiration date?
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by Mustay(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2007
So you're d guy. I heard your story on radio
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by Mustay(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2007
So you're d guy. I heard your story on radio
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by rozilla(m): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2007
about the new naira notes: Millions in mattresses
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by tglaz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2007
hey ya!sorry o!
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by ajayi1(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2007
Sorry o! Why do you give them old money?
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by thimbook2(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2007
plastered? haba! sorry. never pays to drag with a conductor if u're not bash ali's cousin
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by deb(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2007
You don't want to argue with those guys
Some of them don't have a life,

Man keep your head around them
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by Grouppoint(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2007
I am currently in the UK.
I have some old naira notes with me. Is it too late to use it? or can I still take it into a bank to exchange for new notes?
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by deb(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2007
you can still exchange your notes at the bank
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by Aproko(f): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2007
thimbook2:

plastered? haba! sorry. never pays to drag with a conductor if u're not bash ali's cousin

in fact you have to be bash ali himself!!!

my guy sorry oh, from oshodi to obalande and you dey follow agbero drag?do you know all the stuff they inhale and exhale, with those red eyes of theirs?? pele oh. i beg give the old notes to the bank, not oshodi agbero.
Re: See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: by kateflow(f): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2007
haba sorry oo the conductor even pity u na plaster dem used

thank GOd say no be bandage

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest With 100k? / IPO Allocation - Another 419 IN Disguise / Fish Processing And Cold Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.