Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,770 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut (111099 Views)

Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / NAF Acquires 2 New Attack Helicopters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by brainworkng: 5:16am On Feb 18, 2020
Mr Dino why the wasteful spending, if truely you want to be governor of your people you will channel this money to the people of kogi. So many people needs this money in Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by ArticleBeast: 5:31am On Feb 18, 2020
donbachi:
If dino use all dat money send some youths outside to school....his name will be written with gold...rather than promoting "get rich in any way posible or die trying".
You will still complain

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by F117nighthawk: 5:48am On Feb 18, 2020
Never heard him establishing businesses that will generate employment, and get the young Nigerians and people engaged in productivity, all u see here is the clown celebrating LIABILITIES rather than ASSETS, the ignorant,gullible and brain twisted youths will come here, support and celebrate people like this clown with monies acquired from their national wealth, yet the will be shouting there are no jobs?so this is one of the main reasons u are unemployed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by desiredhome: 5:53am On Feb 18, 2020
madmohamed:
anybody who don't like better things should go and die. Just saying it for some people.
These are same people that will shout we dieing yet praising the people that are killing you and putting the country in this mess....
Generation of greedy/lazy youths who cannot ask questions.
Why won't the polithiefians continue to steal your country dry? while you are dieing of frustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Bukky244: 5:56am On Feb 18, 2020
MPs in Nigeria should earn minimum wage. Their salaries are outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by desiredhome: 5:58am On Feb 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Zombies will not like this ooo...who God don bless he don bless
Unfortunately you are the real ZOMBIE because you lack common sense.
What is the source of his wealth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by biggie73(m): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2020
BlackDonald:
As shared by Tunde Ednut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMaruG3TArs

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8q_pPlgF2s/
......this is a typical example of money missing its route.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by IamHonourable1: 6:38am On Feb 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Zombies will not like this ooo...who God don bless he don bless

My brother leave God out of this.Why can't that same God bless barrow and truck pushers as well?Nigerians should stop to bring religion into every damn thing because religion doesn't help in Africa,but good deeds does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by perryy(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

When Dino dey house of rep I just dey enter uni ...oga for my age I have made it , when Dino was my age he can't dream of having what I have ..oga I don dey dad people Moto since I was 26 oooo, before I turn 30 I don open Nigerias biggest outdoor advertising media don work for every major brand with annual turn over of over 100m ooooo.. guy I keep reminding you we are not the same kind of people , you need to lick ass to survive I don't

Oga billionaire, what is your business name ? Let us know you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by perryy(m): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2020
desiredhome:

Unfortunately you are the real ZOMBIE because you lack common sense.
What is the source of his wealth?

Don't mind them. We are where we are because we have more of morons than rational humans over here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Alphafeezay(m): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2020
chiiraq802:
These are just some of the major reasons, why a typical 9ja youth want to venture into politics. they have nothing to offer rather than to steal and enrich their families, flaunt cars, houses, carry chics and many more...#Fxxk Nigerian politicians, Fxxk Nigeria too...

Dino didn't make his money from Politics. Just so you know.
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by airminem(f): 6:59am On Feb 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Everybody is unhappy under Buhari fact ..Life is not as Rosie as it used to be .too much uncertainty and very low patronage ..since Buhari come no Telco don use my board , something they used back to back we will even decline order during Jonathan
sad I admire your honesty mr.
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by shugabasbn: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2020
Na d same Okene Kabba road u go still drive am.

No shaking. We go hear am together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by shugabasbn: 7:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Alphafeezay:

Dino didn't make his money from Politics. Just so you know.

Can u tell us where he makes his money from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2020
BobiDamani:
Most Nigerian youths are really lazy and I think Nigerian bloggers and most of their followers are in sane.

What is the purpose of education, acquiring lots of degrees if you can't use them to achieve a comfortable life. This is a man with 6 masters degree and a former senator. If he stole public funds he won't be this confident flaunting his achievements as a young man.

Even jobless people that have never paid tax will still be shouting he stole their money. I am so baffled how many people reason because they feel any wealthy politician has to be a thief. It is really a thing of shame to see how many people take their time to just reason and comment nonsense.

Oga!

Dino is a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 18, 2020
Yohh:
Dem no born am well make e buy car worth 720m.
Do u know what 700m is?

Dino's entire fleet might not even be worth that 720m sef. Audio

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by JustLeo: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Oga!

Dino is a thief.
[/s]
lakaaye is a criminal
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by desiredhome: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2020
BobiDamani:
Most Nigerian youths are really lazy and I think Nigerian bloggers and most of their followers are in sane.

What is the purpose of education, acquiring lots of degrees if you can't use them to achieve a comfortable life. This is a man with 6 masters degree and a former senator. If he stole public funds he won't be this confident flaunting his achievements as a young man.

Even jobless people that have never paid tax will still be shouting he stole their money. I am so baffled how many people reason because they feel any wealthy politician has to be a thief. It is really a thing of shame to see how many people take their time to just reason and comment nonsense.
What is this one saying?
The poor always defending their opressors,...
How has Dino's riches changed the high poverty level in Kogi state?
Masters degree ko......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Femijohn198: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2020
And civil servants after 35 years in service he can't afford one,lets Nigeria leaders reviews and reduce the salaries of reps and executive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Swealy: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2020
Maybe if he was not looting public funds he wouldn't have needed bullet proof cars..... Wicked people never have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2020
chiiraq802:
These are just some of the major reasons, why a typical 9ja youth want to venture into politics. they have nothing to offer rather than to steal and enrich their families, flaunt cars, houses, carry chics and many more...#Fxxk Nigerian politicians, Fxxk Nigeria too...
word
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by nogragra: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2020
BlackDonald:
As shared by Tunde Ednut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMaruG3TArs

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8q_pPlgF2s/
In present day Nigeria, what sort of salary will enable this. This man must be arrested and account for where he got such money. A lot has disappeared from constituency votes everywhere. No wonder Nigerians still wallow in abject poverty while all these goats gloat around with ill-gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by chuksohams(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Dino my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by TripleAkutigi: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Later now they will send EFCC to probe the Innocent Man. If really He was grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2020
I pity Kogi people, I weep for Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2020
chiiraq802:

Welcome to the zoo
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by omoharry(f): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2020
This is why they see politics as a do or die affair.All they ever look forward to, is to get there ,steal and buy fancy stuff to show around .Meanwhile there are many poor people around and begging for a decent meal to feed .Ask him how many children he has manage to put on scholarship from his own pocket, since he has been in politics..non.

The only thing he knows how to do is to buy mansions , cars and flaunt them a around. This Dino guy look like someone that did not have enough in his youth that is why he cannot contain himself with the little money he as acquired from politics. I think he has finally gone mad with this buy and tell affair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by purplekayc(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2020
How much?
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

When Dino dey house of rep I just dey enter uni ...oga for my age I have made it , when Dino was my age he can't dream of having what I have ..oga I don dey dad people Moto since I was 26 oooo, before I turn 30 I don open Nigerias biggest outdoor advertising media don work for every major brand with annual turn over of over 100m ooooo.. guy I keep reminding you we are not the same kind of people , you need to lick ass to survive I don't

100m?
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by fitinwell: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2020
For exactly is the networth of DINO melaye ?? What are is business ventures?? what is the networth of all his assests both local and foreign..

@efcc_nigeria should look critically into this matter. ASAP
Re: Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut by Emmannn101(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2020
supercase1:

Poverty is not good grin grin

See rich man with cheap data

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.