Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) (111743 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Did a pastor not give him money and car of recent Fake pastors that can only heal unknown people
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by naijazee2: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Good
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Pidginwhisper: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
Anambra Governor's Wife, Dr. Mrs Obiano Visits Sick Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu

By Daniel Ezeigwe (ABS News)

Wife of the Governor of Anambra State, Dr Ebelechukwu Obiano has visited ailing Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu at a private ward in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Amaku, Awka, where he is currently admitted.

The actor had in November last year gone down with partial paralysis; forcing him to solicit financial help from the public on social media.

Dr. Mrs Obiano saw the video online and immediately asked that he be moved to the state-owned hospital for immediate treatment and counseling. The state government is responsible for his treatment and upkeep.

Watch the viral video of the Nollywood actor after he was spotted begging on the streets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwJNL2fZSTQ

Me too I need help o. Wait a minute, what do I need help on sef? Ok I need help now . Don't disturb me , am still trying to think on what I need help on . Ok just give me the help first
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by EngrchidiG25(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
People are saying what they want mind you this all the money this actors make what are they using it to do they should be cautioned and invest wisely
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Gofwane(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Chai!!! I remember this actor that year
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Women !!!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Naija celebs self. Na so money go finish, when they say invest in shares you will be calling the person eop or bad bele. Mtchhew nansense and ingrediants.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
I liked this guy back to then when he was still acting. His swag then was on point. Hmm...this life...
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
ednut1:
Did a pastor not give him money and car of recent Fake pastors that can only heal unknown people

Which one u concluded on , pastor gave him or he might have squashed it ?

Don't be surprised , the pastor redeemed his pledge !!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ok, get well!

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by sylve11: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
favour32:
Nothing dey life
If u climb, remember those wey dey down to uplift as u dey flex dey go.

Na only you don talk sense here. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Akanoaaa(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Beggar wey do use neck chain.. E good na.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by adonainana: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
The Reason these previous celebs grow broke in life after is because during thier peak days, most often lived from pay day to pay day.

So not like they werent paid a lot when they were good actors, but as they were being paid, they were either spending the money on big apartments ( renting) and not buying one. Some on big cars which after many years become useless.

Some on drinks and drugs which is never enough no matter how rich or poor you are .

Reason why when that youruba nollywood actreess ( madam saje) completed a very average house last week, it was big news. Fam i grew up watching that yoruba actress on tv everyday for the last 25 years of my life but its now she can finally afford to complete one of her houses

So life is not a bed of roses, oooo even a family member who was a Bank managing director 20 years had access to big money in million of loans in 1998. Fam if you see him now, you will pray for him

So ladies and gentleman, everyone do jeje ooo, even as raba no dey today, its possible tommorrow it no go dey too but the most important is when you finally hammer or hit jackpot, save for the rainy days ooo my guy

I knew one man in akure, he was probably the richest back in the early 2000's, his kids are working in Tesco and Primark in the UK, fam this man had crazy money (@ even drugs money has some rumours would have it but expenses no make am show years after ooo )

3 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by bkool7(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
You mean to tell us that this one with his well trimmed beared is begging?

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ausrichie:
Naija celebs self. Na so money go finish, when they say invest in shares you will be calling the person eop or bad bele. Mtchhew nansense and ingrediants.
Shares still de reign
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by misterjosh(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
This woman really loves her shades o...
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
E get as this life be ooo. Well thank God for social media and the people that use it well.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by knowhowk: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Good ...Get well soon Ernest.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Mutemenot(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
How many times will they help this one undecided

Something baba don run go social media they solicit for help undecided

If he likes let him squander the money given to him again angry

You are right. Does it mean he wasn't healed by their prophet � shocked

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by cgniyi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mrsserene:
Wait o...why are the Nollywood actresses doing well and the actors broke? I don't understand. Are the film makers paying the females more?

Are you a learner?
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by DCmonster: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Stroke patient with no sign of hemiparesis or hemiplegia? Bloggers and hearsay stories.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Handsome13(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
It takes little or nothing to show love to somebody. Everybody should have this kind of hrt. I don't care whether the woman is evil or good. with this her kind gesture, i really do appreciate her. Heal a soul today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by DabuIIIT: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Somebody should tell him to go and beg Murhi Okunola of Star FM/MITV Lagos.. seriously speaking
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by HBB1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
How many times will they help this one undecided

Something baba don run go social media they solicit for help undecided

If he likes let him squander the money given to him again angry

Audio!

Audio money everywhere!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by GamalNasser: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
This is the best news I have heard from a govt person this year ..
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Spectrum22: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
I don't know much about Nollywood but this guy looks like someone that acted a movie with Tonto Dikeh and Olu Jacobs some years ago.
Tonto was a princess who refused to marry a very arrogant prince his father was trying to force on her.
I hope I'm wrong o, that guy is too young to suffer this kind of ailment.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by RighteousYordy(f): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
Illness can humble a man.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mrsserene:
Wait o...why are the Nollywood actresses doing well and the actors broke? I don't understand. Are the film makers paying the females more?

More keh?
Nah the Pulani brozza!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayorkun Gushes Over His Friend Twerking To His Song / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.