Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Do You Believe In Witchcraft? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Witchcraft? (1594 Views)

The Danger In Witchcraft Practices And How To Escape. / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 19, 2020
I always thought witchcraft was restricted to ugly old women in the village until this woman started disturbing my sleep from as far back as 2010.
Do you know what is called "sleep paralysis"?
That's what its supposed to be evidently but not when you see the same person consistently inside your house at night as if through a trance before the supposed "sleep paralysis" occurs.
As "beautiful" as she is, she is actually a large brown owl at night. She has been suspected of causing a number of deaths including that of her senior wife and sister-in-law. She is also suspected to have initiated a large number of children in her old neighborhood of Ovie Palace road, Effurun, Warri.
I want to see if her witchcraft will crash my phone before I post this because their witchcraft powers are amusingly stunted in the face of technology. They thrive in secrecy but I am bent on exposing this one's secret to the world.
Her name is Veronica Ighomuaye.
I have no idea if her husband & kids are aware of her nocturnal activities because she never seems to plague them only outsiders. Maybe they're all the same gang, who knows?
She's from Agbarho, Delta State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by blackpanthar: 4:12am On Feb 19, 2020
At night pray using scriptures and praise...

Give hot praise and no witch can stroll or missfly around you.

Also ensure your daily activities are pure and industrious.

You dont need to sow seeds or give any profet anything. Just do your own prayer without fear in your environment... Walk around while praying or dance around the house while praising.

Thats all.

Listen to the wonders of praise on YouTube, or the tutorial on how to deal with witchcraft or sleep paralysis. It will clear
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 19, 2020
I do pray but any day I mistakenly fall asleep in front of the TV before praying, I will be attacked. I just feel she is thriving in her witchcraft because what's the worst I can do��. But you see that secrecy? I want to break it.
Please if you know or suspect anyone of witchcraft, let's start exposing them openly with pictures. So they'll no longer thrive in secret. Let them openly own their witchcraft abeg.
blackpanthar:
At night pray using scriptures and praise...

Give hot praise and no witch can stroll or missfly around you.

Also ensure your daily activities are pure and industrious.

You dont need to sow seeds or give any profet anything. Just do your own prayer without fear in your environment... Walk around while praying or dance around the house while praising.

Thats all.

Listen to the wonders of praise on YouTube, or the tutorial on how to deal with witchcraft or sleep paralysis. It will clear
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by delishpot: 4:32am On Feb 19, 2020
JadeBouquet75:
I always thought witchcraft was restricted to ugly old women in the village until this woman started disturbing my sleep from as far back as 2010.
That's what its supposed to be evidently but not when you see the same person consistently inside your house at night as if through a trance before the supposed "sleep paralysis" occurs.
As "beautiful" as she is, she is actually a large brown owl at night. She has been suspected of causing a number of deaths including that of her senior wife and sister-in-law. She is also suspected to have initiated a large number of children in her old neighborhood of Ovie Palace road, Effurun, Warri.
I want to see if her witchcraft will crash my phone before I post this because their witchcraft powers are amusingly stunted in the face of technology. They thrive in secrecy but I am bent on exposing this one's secret to the world.
I have no idea if her husband & kids are aware of her nocturnal activities because she never seems to plague them only outsiders. Maybe they're all the same gang, who knows?

Why will she pick on you? Can't it be someone else using her face? Why post her photo without proof? Be careful so someone will not do same to you. Be 100% sure before you disgrace someone on SM. Even when you are 100% sure, don't battle it in the physical.keep clean hands and give it to God. You might be under the influence of marine spirits.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by blackpanthar: 4:52am On Feb 19, 2020
JadeBouquet75:
I do pray but any day I mistakenly fall asleep in front of the TV before praying, I will be attacked. I just feel she is thriving in her witchcraft because what's the worst I can do��. But you see that secrecy? I want to break it.
Please if you know or suspect anyone of witchcraft, let's start exposing them openly with pictures. So they'll no longer thrive in secret. Let them openly own their witchcraft abeg.

Well, exposing her online is still the same as keeping it a secret offline.

Why not post it in your Facebook.

Also, go and buy Bluetooth speaker and a good power bank. Download mfm prayer and messages of Johnson suleman or Oyedepo.

Play it all night till morning,
Whatever appear will be hearing the messages and worship songs while you sleep.

Also remember the devil is cunning... He may be using her face to appear to you meanwhile its someone else

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 19, 2020
The ordeal is long & more than what I just wrote here. No, I am not on Facebook, I am not on any SM app except whatsapp. I have an instagram page but I just use it to follow blogs, no followers.
I know its her because the battle has been long and there has been a physical confrontation where she smirked mockingly. She picks on people she tries to initiate whose spirit reject the initiation.
She tried feeding me in the dream but I refused and when it happened one time too many, I called a man of God into the issue & she backed off temporarily.
You can make light of it or offer ineffective suggestions because you are not in my shoes. I am officially sick & tired of it and this is how I choose to fight against her now!
blackpanthar:

Well, exposing her online is still the same as keeping it a secret offline.

Why not post it in your Facebook.

Also, go and buy Bluetooth speaker and a good power bank. Download mfm prayer and messages of Johnson suleman or Oyedepo.

Play it all night till morning,
Whatever appear will be hearing the messages and worship songs while you sleep.

Also remember the devil is cunning... He may be using her face to appear to you meanwhile its someone else
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Typical Nigerian religious dingbat talking trash. You're the one under the influence of marine spirits. Maybe you're one of her member sef. Don't battle in the physical yen yen yen. That's how you people keep battling corrupt leaders & kidnappers spiritually while the country keeps deteriorating and kidnappers are toting ak47s. Prayer vs. Machete&AK47. Keep deluding yourselves.

delishpot:

Why will she pick on you? Can't it be someone else using her face? Why post her photo without proof? Be careful so someone will not do same to you. Be 100% sure before you disgrace someone on SM. Even when you are 100% sure, don't battle it in the physical.keep clean hands and give it to God. You might be under the influence of marine spirits.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by hakeem4(m): 6:18am On Feb 19, 2020
No! They’re not real

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by LordReed(m): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2020
JadeBouquet75:
Typical Nigerian religious dingbat talking trash. You're the one under the influence of marine spirits. Maybe you're one of her member sef. Don't battle in the physical yen yen yen. That's how you people keep battling corrupt leaders & kidnappers spiritually while the country keeps deteriorating and kidnappers are toting ak47s. Prayer vs. Machete&AK47. Keep deluding yourselves.

The dingbat here is you, posting someone's picture, name and location while accusing them of witchcraft. Are you daft? In this day and age people are still this foolish to believe in mumbo jumbo. The device you are using is it witchcraft that enables it function?

What utter rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Skyfornia(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2020
I don't
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2020
THIS IS A NEW ONE. YOU EVEN WENT ON TO ATTACH THE PICTURE OF THIS FINE WOMAN RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SLEEP PARALYSIS... AS THE WITCH OF YOUR VILLAGE.
I NEED A BREAK. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Karleb(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2020
To avoid sleep paralysis, do the following:
1. Stop sleeping late.
2. If you have to sleep late make sure you bath and take enough water.
Sleep paralysis is natural.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Aladdin1(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2020
Chai!! Apostle would hear this!!. do you know you can be prosecuted for this? na persin mama picture you expose so for public come tag am witch on mere suspition without evidence or proof.!!. if they arrest you and charge you to court on charges of false accusation and defamation of character.then you would understand why the bible says "for we wrestle not against fresh and blood" eph 6:12. and by the time you have been dealt with in cell/prison or by her fellow witches. then you would surely understand why bible says in 2nd corinthians 10:4-6 that "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal"

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Even the Bible highlighted and expantiated how witches, sorcerers, wizards, magicians performed their mystic acts. Only a fool will say there is nothing like witchcraft
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Ola17: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS A NEW ONE. YOU EVEN WENT ON TO ATTACH THE PICTURE OF THIS FINE WOMAN RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SLEEP PARALYSIS... AS THE WITCH OF YOUR VILLAGE.
I NEED A BREAK. cheesy

Just when you think you’ve seen it all.

In another thread, one claimed to have come across a man that tested HIV positive after having sex in the dream and another woman got pregnant after having sex in the dream cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Leave them. Until they become a victim then they'll know what's what.
TOPCRUISE:
Even the Bible highlighted and expantiated how witches, sorcerers, wizards, magicians performed their mystic acts. Only a fool will say there is nothing like witchcraft
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2020
Yes I will post it because I am tired of suffering in silence! Until it happens to you. Nigeria is saturated with witchcraft and I am tired of it. I've lived in Ghana and witches openly acknowledge their powers there but no witch in Nigeria or in your village! Wehdone sir!
LordReed:

The dingbat here is you, posting someone's picture, name and location while accusing them of witchcraft. Are you daft? In this day and age people are still this foolish to believe in mumbo jumbo. The device you are using is it witchcraft that enables it function?

What utter rubbish!
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2020
Because fine person no dey be witch

CAPSLOCKED:
I NEED A BREAK. cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2020
JadeBouquet75:
Yes I will post it because I am tired of suffering in silence! Until it happens to you. Nigeria is saturated with witchcraft and I am tired of it. I've lived in Ghana and witches openly acknowledge their powers there but no witch in Nigeria or in your village! Wehdone sir!

If you are tired why don't you leave that area? Is that the only place you can live in this world? Why would you come online and put someone's picture name and location without their consent? Don't do daft things in the name of fighting witchcraft abeg. Go find reasonable solution to whatever is plaguing you. Even if it means relocating so you can get your mind off this person because as it is you just obsessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2020
Its now obvious why your pov is so ignorant. I've not lived close to this woman in almost a decade or more but I see her consistently in my dreams.
Is she the only one in the world that the "devil" can use her face? Why not a member of my family? Why this person that consistently offered me food in my dreams?
There is more to life than meets the eye biko.
LordReed:

If you are tired why don't you leave that area? Is that the only place you can live in this world? Why would you come online and put someone's picture name and location without their consent? Don't do daft things in the name of fighting witchcraft abeg. Go find reasonable solution to whatever is plaguing you. Even if it means relocating so you can get your mind off this person because as it is you just obsessed.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by LordReed(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2020
JadeBouquet75:
Its now obvious why your pov is so ignorant. I've not lived close to this woman in almost a decade or more but I see her consistently in my dreams.
Is she the only one in the world that the "devil" can use her face? Why not a member of my family? Why this person that consistently offered me food in my dreams?
There is more to life than meets the eye biko.

Indeed I never claim to know everything but I think you are obsessed with this person. You should find a way to get her off your mind.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Okay o, obsessed. Your opinion sha, its allowed

LordReed:

Indeed I never claim to know everything but I think you are obsessed with this person. You should find a way to get her off your mind.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by luvmijeje(f): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2020
JadeBouquet75:

Hmmmmm! Op, there are people in life that are naturally gifted. This young lady you are describing is a lady that is gifted. Just what you quoted above I can list 5 of her gifts.

1. The gift of presence.................The gift for your present to be felt
2. The gift of deception................The gift to blind people to who you truly are.
3. The gift of protection................The gift to be shielded from the lies of the world
4. The gift to thrive......................The gift to grow stronger and stronger in the midst of opposition.
5. The gift of truth........................The gift to thrive in truth

If I am you, I will go to her and apologize. The reason she has been hunting you in your dream is because you have been lying against her. There are people you can't hurt with your mouth. If you dare it, you will forfeit it with your life. By posting her picture online, you are getting close to your grave. Go and apologize with immediate alacrity. And ensure to pull her picture down.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by delishpot: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
JadeBouquet75:

LoL, you are under the influence of marine spirit. Take it to the bank. If you like, post a lineup photo of all your ancestors and street people and will soon start seeing your mothers face climbng your chest at night. If you like, recruit an army of witch hunters but Pls, don't fight physically o. Cos people like you can murder someone claiming they were afflicting you with witchcraft in your dreams. Don't fight physically, don't go and murder her, don't go and kill her family members cos one prophet told you that you will be free when she or her loved ones dies. Pray for her. My advise to you still stands.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]inside life
JadeBouquet75:
inside life
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Acehart: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
You should be ready for a libel suit
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by triplechoice(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
JadeBouquet75:

You may have created this problem for yourself due to the gossips you have heard about her in the past.
When you lack the ability to control your mind or you don't know how,(a great majority of people are in this category) it can create all sorts of phenomenal which may appear real to you .
From what I know of dreams,the person who has been appearing to you might actually be an aspect of your personality which you're living in denial of in your waking life.In other words the woman in your dream might be you and her constant appearance could be a warning for you to change something about yourself which to your mind the woman represent.The reason the experience has not stopped.
If someone were to do this sort thing which you have done by posting your photograph online and tagging you a witch how would you describe the person? a witch or?
Please be sure of what you're doing because the spiritual consequences of tagging an innocent person a witch is usually severe
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Take down the picture asap, what you are doing is wrong, this is not the way to fight spiritual battless oga. The only way to handle it is through holiness and prayers. Evening/ midnight prayers, recite psalm 109, combine psalms 28 and 121, etc. Someone also said you should play audio prayers/messages at night, check online, you will see MFM prayers that lasts over 4,6, hours etc.

Do you think people like the lady are ashamed of who they are? No they are not, some are proud and boast of their wickedness.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Apologize for years of torture? I have never offended her in day life. Did you even read? Get your daft ass outta here.
luvmijeje:

Hmmmmm! Op, there are people in life that are naturally gifted. This young lady you are describing is a lady that is gifted. Just what you quoted above I can list 5 of her gifts.

1. The gift of presence.................The gift for your present to be felt
2. The gift of deception................The gift to blind people to who you truly are.
3. The gift of protection................The gift to be shielded from the lies of the world
4. The gift to thrive......................The gift to grow stronger and stronger in the midst of opposition.
5. The gift of truth........................The gift to thrive in truth

If I am you, I will go to her and apologize. The reason she has been hunting you in your dream is because you have been lying against her. There are people you can't hurt with your mouth. If you dare it, you will forfeit it with your life. By posting her picture online, you are getting close to your grave. Go and apologize with immediate alacrity. And ensure to pull her picture down.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
If she is not ashamed, then let her come oppress me physically in daylight. Why hiding under the cover of night & darkness?
LilMissFavvy:
Take down the picture asap, what you are doing is wrong, this is not the way to fight spiritual battless oga. The only way to handle it is through holiness and prayers. Evening/ midnight prayers, recite psalm 109, combine psalms 28 and 121, etc. Someone also said you should play audio prayers/messages at night, check online, you will see MFM prayers that lasts over 4,6, hours etc.

Do you think people like the lady are ashamed of who they are? No they are not, some are proud and boast of their wickedness.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lol...innocent my foot.
triplechoice:

You may have created this problem for yourself due to the gossips you have heard about her in the past.
When you lack the ability to control your mind or you don't know how,(a great majority of people are in this category) it can create all sorts of phenomenal which may appear real to you .
From what I know of dreams,the person who has been appearing to you might actually be an aspect of your personality which you're living in denial of in your waking life.In other words the woman in your dream might be you and her constant appearance could be a warning for you to change something about yourself which to your mind the woman represent.The reason the experience has not stopped.
If someone were to do this sort thing which you have done by posting your photograph online and tagging you a witch how would you describe the person? a witch or?
Please be sure of what you're doing because the spiritual consequences of tagging an innocent person a witch is usually severe
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
I'm sure she's your mammy-wata comrade that's why you're defending her so vehemently.
Birds of the same feather...onyeda
delishpot:

LoL, you are under the influence of marine spirit. Take it to the bank. If you like, post a lineup photo of all your ancestors and street people and will soon start seeing your mothers face climbng your chest at night. If you like, recruit an army of witch hunters but Pls, don't fight physically o. Cos people like you can murder someone claiming they were afflicting you with witchcraft in your dreams. Don't fight physically, don't go and murder her, don't go and kill her family members cos one prophet told you that you will be free when she or her loved ones dies. Pray for her. My advise to you still stands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impact Academy || Glorious Transformation || GCK / Africans Are Special Case When It Comes To LGBT Because Of Their Culture - Pope / The Great Myth Of The Sun Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.