Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) (68888 Views)

OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Mutemenot(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Only grace can save Abia state . I saw this project about 5 years ago when I went for a friend's birthday . So sorry shocked

4 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by lessonsoflife: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2020
The governor would be saying MONEY WEY I GO USE DO BIZ NA HIM I WANT WASTE? He must have calculated how much he will get by investing that money. In this life struggle to survive on your own and pray to GOD for help.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by saintol(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Hmm! Flyover. Maybe the money allotted for it is already flying in some people's pocket, that is why it is not yet over. Just be patient, I pray we get the "Over" part of this Flyover.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by profdotcom: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2020
ednut1:
Abia north should be ceded to ebonyi the rest back to Imo. a disgrace of a state

My thought exactly.
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by YoriYoris: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86776858:
Odiegwu!!

Abia, Kedu ihe na eme ?

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by helinues: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2020
You will never see that yeye boy/girl on this thread.

Lzaa, immohtep, imohtep, GMbuharii, Greenback

Abia, God forbidden state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by anonimi: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Tobinrobin:
Aye Awon oloshelu ti ta

What of the people who sold their birthrights for a bottle of kerosene?

Igboblog:
2019 : I Weep For Abians By Wisdom Nwedene (Must Read)

Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Yesterday, pictures of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu branded Tanker distributing free kerosene to people at Umunkpeyi and other locations circulated the social media space.

Many people were seen struggling to get the free kerosene from the tanker.

I was shocked and wept bitterly when I saw the pictures because this is no longer the Abia State I know before.

From Ikpeazu's moves by sharing free kerosene and money to Abians few days to Governorship election, it is crystal clear that he is aware that he has failed the people who entrusted him with power.

I also heard that Ikpeazu said that the dark days are over for the civil servants in Abia State and donated 10 million naira to them.

My question to the civil servants is, will Ikpeazu 10 million naira solve the pains and problems you have been through in the last three and half years?

Let me quickly recall that in the last three and half years, almost all the civil servants in every sector protested over non payments of their salaries.

Let me do flashback, in 2018, the staff of Abia State owned University teaching hospital, Aba protested and cursed Ikpeazu over non-payment of their 9months salary.

The demonstration was staged Inside the premises of the hospital.

Also, in terms of infrastructure, Ikpeazu has not done well.

Let me also draw your mind to the Osisoma Flyover being constructed by Ikpeazu for over three years now.

Despite his promise that the flyover will be completed in January 2019,
the truth is that the project has been abandoned.

When it comes to good road, hospital, empowering the farmers, Ikpeazu has not delivered also.

I don't know any reason a true Abia State born should want Ikpeazu to return to the Government House when he has failed to deliver half of the promises he made in 2015.

If you come to Ebonyi State, you will see what Umahi did in terms of infrastructure . He built many flyovers, good roads and empowered farmers. That's what I expected Ikpeazu to do.

Let me make it clear that I'm not from Abia State and didn't receive a dime to pen down this article but as a journalist, I know it is imperative to speak against evils, injustice, hunger, etc when I see them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8937404_img20190307110657_jpeg344d077aaa77a670a015cde12e0a35dd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8937311_fbimg1551906880363_jpeg66c1be60232cccc1d7d86c7035261aed

8 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Never seen a state as useless as Abia.

Flyover been built for over 5 years...Chineke ekwena ife ojoo.

Go to alagbado, oke aro road , ogun state ,

One bridge is there , it's going 12 yes now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by NoChill: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2020
majamajic:
Only one state left out of 5

Some have 5 left out of 6

Some 9 out of 9

Guy you wicket sha

But truth be told Abia is like the backyard of South East and our Governor does not even give a fvck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by anonimi: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2020
helinues:
You will never see that yeye boy/girl on this thread.
Lzaa, immohtep, imohtep, GMbuharii, Greenback
Abia, God forbidden state

Which of the 36 states is not God forsaken state by the people of the state?
Which one of them?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11024215_img20200201142726775_jpeg88538131c8323015f4b9df98b1aeeb9a

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2020
shocked

The backward north should come and adopt Abia. They have alot in common

You never build ground finish, na up you wan come build

Spits

11 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Josh44s(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehehe
Is that a flyover or a palm wine joint bench

You are heartless. Hahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Olam09(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Shellsploit:
who are those guys walking beside that white truck shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

e be like sy na ghost dem be lipsrsealed
omo na ghost oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Ewedegubbler: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Abia is a disgrace to Igboland.. once entered ariaria market in 2015, had to run away due to the nauseating smell oozing from God knows where..

Tufiakwa ndi Aba

10 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by nazicartel(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Ikpeazu is very useless,, Abia leaders are heartless. Sometimes I ask my self if they don't visit other states... I weep for Abia

8 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2020
majamajic:

Go to alagbado, oke aro road , ogun state ,

One bridge is there , it's going 12 yes now

I am not Interested in that useless comparison. If I do then I am encouraging the rot in Abia state.

Alagbado is for alagbado...

Abia is for Abians and should be better.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Researchclue: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2020
Get Applications and websites for as low as 20,000 naira
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by holyfather(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2020
Okezie is working cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by AngelUhate: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Ipob headquarters. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by tailor47: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2020
yet t.a orji and his son's are with our 500billion and efcc us doing nothing about it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Aidejay(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2020
majamajic:
Only one state left out of 5

Some have 5 left out of 6

Some 9 out of 9
hopefully when it becomes 5 over 5
All the people in the 5/6 will move away back to the 5/5 and then those in the 9/9 too will pack their bags and transfer themselves to the 5/5. Especially you that is here deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2020
NoChill:

Guy you wicket sha

But truth be told Abia is like the backyard of South East and our Governor does not even give a fvck

Yes na , they are using only abia to attack , meanwhile we have a zone that is 9 out of 9 , we have 5 out of 6

I know of a state that never completed a single project since 8yrs now , not far from lagos . Yet no one attacks them

5 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by nrexzy: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2020
Shellsploit:
who are those guys walking beside that white truck shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nairalanders, e be like sy na ghost dem be lipsrsealed
U Dey see vision

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by smiliyB(f): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
God have mercy indeed cry cry And the citizens of Abia are still making the wrong choice, trading their future for fuel. Odiegwu angry

3 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by seeker121(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Your info
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Shellsploit: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
nrexzy:

U Dey see vision

help me look the pics well again
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by Perfecttouchade: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Ogun state too follow join ..agbado~ijoko ...lambe Berger road.

1 Like

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by noleflendum: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
I wish Ganduje can help us govern Abia State just for 5 months to turn things around

3 Likes

Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2020
muykem:
Aba should be merged with any nearby state.

Why won’t they? When their governors, their families and allies are looting the state like no ones business?
Re: Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

These people will not Abia state alone...dem send una Ikpeazu matter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.