Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Don't Raise Your Hand To Beat A Woman - Okowa's Aide, Ossai Tells Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Raise Your Hand To Beat A Woman - Okowa's Aide, Ossai Tells Men (362 Views)

Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi / Okowa's Aide, Tony Otokhine Dies In Auto Crash On His Way From Akpata's Wedding / Okowa Suspends Aide, Ossai Ovie Success For Post About Edith Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Raise Your Hand To Beat A Woman - Okowa's Aide, Ossai Tells Men by ossaioviesucces(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Don't raise your hand to beat a woman - Okowa's aide, Ossai tells men

Feb 18, 2020 9:56 PM

The Special Assistant to the Delta State Governor on Media Mr Ossai Ovie Success has said that no woman deserves to be beating up .

Ossai made this known on his Facebook page while reacting to Domestic violence by men.

According to Ossai Women irrespective of their actions are to be respected, pampered.

" The Creation of women are for the good of mankind.

I know we have some problematic women but irrespective of their behaviours, none of then deserves to be beating up or abused .

Women are special species that are meant to be treated with love and respect.

I understand there are some of us men who are hot temper but only a useless man will raise up his hands to beat a woman as a result of anger .

This is why I have always advised men to continually to pray against the spirit of anger." He said while calling on women to be nice to men.

Re: Don't Raise Your Hand To Beat A Woman - Okowa's Aide, Ossai Tells Men by paix(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Maybe he doesn't know that there are women who enjoy sex only after being thoroughly beaten. Some women don't like to be pampered, they love rough guys; you see some of them losing teeth in the process but still remain faithful in their marriage. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Don't Raise Your Hand To Beat A Woman - Okowa's Aide, Ossai Tells Men by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
paix:
Maybe he doesn't know that there are women who enjoy sex only after being thoroughly beaten. Some women don't like to be pampered, they love rough guys; you see some of them losing teeth in the process but still remain faithful in their marriage. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Very true, the wife of my former caretaker got married to him after she received a serious beating from him in a fight. I was told she is a fighter and that a lot of men were scared of her.

I'm sure the beating subdued her which made her fall in love. They are still married till today and living very happy.
Re: Don't Raise Your Hand To Beat A Woman - Okowa's Aide, Ossai Tells Men by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
This should be in celebrity or crime sections and not here.

The news has nothing to do with politics section
Re: Don't Raise Your Hand To Beat A Woman - Okowa's Aide, Ossai Tells Men by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ossai d anioma failure
Re: Don't Raise Your Hand To Beat A Woman - Okowa's Aide, Ossai Tells Men by yemmight(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Find out, he may be beating his wife at home.
Re: Don't Raise Your Hand To Beat A Woman - Okowa's Aide, Ossai Tells Men by hisexcellency34: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
This boy has started posting on facebook again. If Okowa sack am now..
Re: Don't Raise Your Hand To Beat A Woman - Okowa's Aide, Ossai Tells Men by paix(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
wizzyrich:
Very true, the wife of my former caretaker got married to him after she received a serious beating from him in a fight. I was told she is a fighter and that a lot of men were scared of her.

I'm sure the beating subdued her which made her fall in love. They are still married till today and living very happy.
That's life my dear, people are different.

(1) (Reply)

What Ohanaeze Told Nigerian Army Over Recruitment Will Amaze You - Must Watch! / Northeast Governors Hold First Consultative Meeting In Gombe / ‘I Did Not Attack President Buhari’ Says Mohammed Jamil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.