Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Immigration Is Dead Stay Home And Fight Your Prodigal Sons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Is Dead Stay Home And Fight Your Prodigal Sons (651 Views)

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / The Prodigal Sons Of Futa Jalon / Breaking: PDP Welcomes All His Prodigal Sons With A Stuning Party (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Is Dead Stay Home And Fight Your Prodigal Sons by googi: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Source:

As I feel sorry for many here, I feel sorry for my Country and my Continent.

See, make una see interpretations to rationalize, to make money on others, even using USA professionals stat to justify the folly of Brexit and how they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Africans! How many times and how else are they going to tell you that you are not wanted? Poor Europeans willing to do any jobs are waiting.

You messed up your own countries, now you want to mess up theirs. Trump told you he wants immigrants from Norway, ok.

What percentage of your highly educated Africans are employed in their professions abroad?

What percentage of highly educated Africans from their universities are employed in their professions?

What percentage of AA, European Africans, West Indians or South Americans are?

Stop beating your chests, Asians are better educated than African or Nigerian immigrants and they head some 500 Fortune Companies. How many Nigerians do?

Check the right stat. They say you bred like rats and they are scared that you are going to overwhelm them and become the new majority! Are you deaf or chose to be deaf?

If they violently demonstrate and yell: Jews Will Not Replace Us: why would they want you when they can easily exploit you right there at home and make any of you that has the opportunity to loot:

Empty your Foriegn Reserves into their countries.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Is Dead Stay Home And Fight Your Prodigal Sons by googi: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Launder your Foreign Reserves into their countries at the risk of being jailed.

Africans think!

Go on fight each other to death instead of developing your villages, towns, cities and countries.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/immigration-is-dead-stay-asc-home-and-fight-your-prodigal-sons/

1 Like

Re: Immigration Is Dead Stay Home And Fight Your Prodigal Sons by GamalNasser: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
You have said it all but as usual the black Man will refuse to heed but instead play the race card after destroying his home himself..I am an African but I am fucking tired of the black race because they have taken destructive greed and self-centeredness to another level instead of calming down and getting things right they are always looking for already made solutions which when allowed to use they will still pollute

1 Like

Re: Immigration Is Dead Stay Home And Fight Your Prodigal Sons by nobaga: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Coronavirus has done what common sense refused to do out of greed and mental slavery.

Oyinbo countries, we are waking up.
Re: Immigration Is Dead Stay Home And Fight Your Prodigal Sons by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Ordered Sanusi’s Dethronement, Kwankwaso Alleges / APC Prepares For Post-oshiomhole Era / Just In: Court Restrains Apc’s NEC From Holding Scheduled Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.