Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! (2809 Views)

Who Has Been Able To Register For NYSC Batch B Stream 2? / NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register / What Will Happen If I Am Unable To Do My Biometric Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by AEGbadebo: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2020
I decided to register for the ongoing NYSC Batch A programme and was informed that I am in Stream 2.
Is there anything I can do to go with the present stream and does that mean there will be stream 2?
If there will be stream 2, when is that likely to be?
Thanks!

Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by Ibbi039(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Am havin same issue
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by Bobbystanley(m): 2:24am On Feb 27, 2020
AEGbadebo:
I decided to register for the ongoing NYSC Batch A programme and was informed that I am in Stream 2.
Is there anything I can do to go with the present stream and does that mean there will be stream 2?
If there will be stream 2, when is that likely to be?
Thanks!

Have you been able to solve the problem now?

1 Like

Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by Bobbystanley(m): 2:25am On Feb 27, 2020
Ibbi039:
Am havin same issue

How were you able to solve it because that's the problem before me as I speak to you.
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by Ibbi039(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ur sch is yet to submit senate list, once dey Do dat u will be able to register
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by mkal02: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
.it shows ur registration was successfull on my dashboard. But my problem here is why does it says sorry no more state slots for deployment. Please what could be the problem[i][/i]
Ibbi039:
Ur sch is yet to submit senate list, once dey Do dat u will be able to register
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by Bobbystanley(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
mkal02:
.it shows ur registration was successfull on my dashboard. But my problem here is why does it says sorry no more state slots for deployment. Please what could be the problem[i][/i]

I leant stream 1 is full

So basically anyone registering from now would go with stream 2
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by AEGbadebo: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
I discovered the issue was with my school as they submitted the hard copy of the Senate list this week.

Nevertheless, I could not still register though my name is already on the NYSC Portal.
Reason because only three states are available...

Bobbystanley:

Have you been able to solve the problem now?
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by Bobbystanley(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
AEGbadebo:

I discovered the issue was with my school as they submitted the hard copy of the Senate list this week.

Nevertheless, I could not still register though my name is already on the NYSC Portal.
Reason because only three states are available...

It means we have to wait for stream 2 right?

1 Like

Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by AEGbadebo: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bobbystanley:

It means we have to wait for stream 2 right?

I don't know if there will be stream 2. But peradventure there is, then we will go with stream 2.

You can also find out if your school has submitted the Senate list as that will cause you not to be delayed for stream 2.

And if there is no stream 2, till June/July then.
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by Bobbystanley(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
AEGbadebo:

I don't know if there will be stream 2. But peradventure there is, then we will go with stream 2.

You can also find out if your school has submitted the Senate list as that will cause you not to be delayed for stream 2.

And if there is no stream 2, till June/July then.

I've heard from reliable sources that there would be a second stream.

As for the Senate list, My name is already on NYSC portal but it's telling me that I should wait for stream 2 just exactly like the screenshot the OP uploaded.

1 Like

Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by AEGbadebo: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bobbystanley:

I've heard from reliable sources that there would be a second stream.

As for the Senate list, My name is already on NYSC portal but it's telling me that I should wait for stream 2 just exactly like the screenshot the OP uploaded.

Mine is no longer telling me to wait for stream 2 because my school submitted the hard copy this week...

NYSC is aware you are a graduate but until your school submits the hard copy, it will keep displaying the OP's ordeal!
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by shogsman(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Stream 2 is just a month away
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by jgbemson1: 5:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Me I want to apply for excemption how do I go about it
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by AEGbadebo: 8:20pm On May 04, 2020
jgbemson1:
Me I want to apply for excemption how do I go about it

Have you been able to?
Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by jgbemson1: 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
AEGbadebo:

Have you been able to?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! by AEGbadebo: 12:06am On May 05, 2020
I am presently having an issue of no available slots. I don't know any who can help!.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer / Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 / In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.