Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer (2816 Views)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer by Crunchyg3: 1:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Are you a corp member in Lagos looking for a house to stay for your service year. You can contact me as I am ready to share my room self with the person for a little amount.
Benefits: 1. constant running water 2. You won't need to pay for light. 3 you won't need to buy cooking utensils or gas. 4 you don't need to spend money on bed 5. Watch Tv with DStv subscription. All you need to do is to come with only your clothes as everything you need is already available. Just chat me up on the number below on my signature
Re: Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Crunchyg3:
Are you a corp member in Lagos looking for a house to stay for your service year. You can contact me as I am ready to share my room self with the person for a little amount.
Benefits: 1. constant running water 2. You won't need to pay for light. 3 you won't need to buy cooking utensils or gas. 4 you don't need to spend money on bed 5. Watch Tv with DStv subscription. All you need to do is to come with only your clothes as everything you need is already available. Just chat me up on the number below on my signature
can you accommodate a lady?
Re: Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer by johnnyblast(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Affordable shared apartment in Badore/Ajah/Lagos for male corps members.

Charles: 08100933190
Re: Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer by Crunchyg3: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
can you accommodate a lady?
it's for both genders
Re: Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Crunchyg3:
it's for both genders
ok
Re: Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer by Zen1234: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Please where is the accommodation located? Is it still available?
Please send me your number
Re: Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer by MarriagesThatWo: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2021
If you want to learn affiliate marketing for free. I teach it on my WhatsApp status.

Join my WhatsApp list on 08102714748

All you have to do is send yes to 08102714748

First, I will send you a PDF on what most people still don't know about affiliate marketing

Then, it continues from there...

and by the way I am Emeka Godson and A happy wonderful First Sunday to you, this month of Independence!

(1) (Reply)

HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter / Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here / Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.