Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Bokoharam/ISWAP can be defeated militarily in just one month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bokoharam/ISWAP can be defeated militarily in just one month (323 Views)

Should Nigeria Involve Militarily In Niger Republic Following Recent Coup? / How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bokoharam/ISWAP can be defeated militarily in just one month by supercase1(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2020
It's so painful we have an ignorant biased, and unserious govt at helm of affairs in this country mostly made up of clowns and over zealous religious fanatics.Hence they make the war against insurgency seems so Herculean and tough but it not so,i am dropping this article to enlighten our millitary men and also those that think defeating Bokoharam/ISWAP/armed herdsmen is so impossible, now to the article
HOW TO DEFEAT BOKOHARAM/ISWAP MILITARILY UNDER ONE MONTH
what is needed
*first and foremost the base of this attacking force will contain artillery and counter artillery equipment with thousands of ammunition shells to defeat Bokoharam mass attacks and protect from their mortar and artillery fire
*100 T72 tanks fitted with active protector systems and mine clearance equipment
*300 Heavily fortified armoured personnel carriers similar to the Isreal version of the Namer APC
*6 predator drones or it Chinese equivalent the CH 1 or CH 2
*10 mi 35 attack helipcopters and 20 transport helicopters
*Hundreds of bullet proof Hilux vans and trucks and mini drones for each platton levels
*Rapid logistics and rearmament
*5,000 troops as the main attacking force
OPERATION
this force will be divided into two groups(while one group attacks the other rest because it going to be a 24/7 operation)
Their task would be to liberate all areas under BH/ISWAP control
the T72 tanks will be fitted with APS to defeat the rocket the terrorists will fire at the tanks and the mine clearance equipment to defeat the mines(bombs) buried in the ground to armbush the advancing troops they will lead the way for the assulting force
The Armoured personnel carriers carrying the soldiers would be heavily fortified with armour similiar to the Namer APC used by the isreali army to defeat bomb/rocket/machine gun attacks by the insurgents and they will be equipped with jammers to make radio controlled ied road side bombs useless and ineffective the attack helipcopters and drones will scan every 40km ahead in a 360 degrees motion to neutralize every BH armbush and attacking formation ahead this advancing force hence totally breaking the will of the insurgents to fight attack or armbush the troops because they rely on IEDs and mines this had been totally defeated hence they have no option than to be fleeing and dying also this will continue 24/7 both day and night constantly at a constant tempo.there would also be rearmament and refuel for troops adavncing for every 50 to 100KM this 5000 man strong force will clear every inch of Nigerian territory in less than a month if this strategy is followed.and then regular army police vigilantees groups can then come in to man the liberated areas
Re: How Bokoharam/ISWAP can be defeated militarily in just one month by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2020
u need to be arrested for waste of knownledge.
Re: How Bokoharam/ISWAP can be defeated militarily in just one month by supercase1(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2020
25tolife:
u need to be arrested for waste of knownledge.
Don't blame me bro,am just pained,seeing our leaders say trash and nonsense am not even a millitary man but this is the best way to crush the insurgents militarily it's just knowledge based on my personal research,now the question if am to run for a presidency for example won't people clamp down on me for been an Igbo man,this shows when a nation is bounded by tribalism,sentimentalism and religious intolerance we can't make a progress
Re: How Bokoharam/ISWAP can be defeated militarily in just one month by lastempero: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2020
They dont want to defeat bokoharam yet , so dont disturb yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Bokoharam/ISWAP can be defeated militarily in just one month by apriko(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Too much action movies..... Many roads are not motorable.... Some has mixed up with civilians..

#Only Northern Elites can end Bokoharam.
Re: How Bokoharam/ISWAP can be defeated militarily in just one month by supercase1(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2020
apriko:
Too much action movies..... Many roads are not motorable.... Some has mixed up with civilians..

#Only Northern Elites can end Bokoharam.
Thats not it,u can see that I mentioned each weapon and equipment u can Google them up if you want to know more,as for bad roads I prove it to you that it won't be an hinderance the T72 can even move no matter how bad the road is even if it's under water,I just discussed the military aspect though...... .
Re: How Bokoharam/ISWAP can be defeated militarily in just one month by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin Our Defense secretary wink

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Senates Approved President Buhari $22 Billion Loan Request / South-south Governors Agree On Regional Security Outfit (BRACED) / UK Health Minister Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.