Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached (3779 Views)

Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? / What About This PC? / What Games Can I Play On This PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Old core i5 650 3.3ghz desktop
10gb of ram
GT 710 2gb of ram
500gb of harddrive

Note I need smooth soccer and car racing maybe a Kombat all games most support GamePad

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Thegamingorca(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mario

Contra

1 Like

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Mario

Contra

Thanks bro,I don't play that shit

1 Like

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Thegamingorca(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Thanks bro,I don't play that shit

You welcomed

Me neither

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:

You welcomed

Me neither

Don't worry will be buying GTA 5,and pes 2018 patch soon, 10gb of ram and graphics card of Nvidia 2gb of dedicated ram
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Thegamingorca(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Don't worry will be buying GTA 5,and pes 2018 patch soon, 10gb of ram and graphics card of Nvidia 2gb of dedicated ram

Those are shitty games. Instead of stressing yourself, get a console and play blockbuster's like the witcher 3, nioh, bloodborne, marvel Spiderman, uncharted, the last of us, dark souls 3.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Am not a gamer just need some games to keep me busy when lonely, it will even run the Witcher 3

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Those are shitty games. Instead of stressing yourself, get a console and play blockbuster's like the witcher 3, nioh, bloodborne, marvel Spiderman, uncharted, the last of us, dark souls 3.

Most of this games will run and medium to low setting except uncharted which is not available on pc
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Thegamingorca(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Most of this games will run and medium to low setting except uncharted which is not available on pc

The only games that will run on pc are the witcher 3, dark souls 3 and nioh
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Thegamingorca(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
sheggsliveth:
Am not a gamer just need some games to keep me busy when lonely, it will even run the Witcher 3
Ok
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by lekjons(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
sheggsliveth:
Get you facts right.

GTX 660 is much better than your GT 710.

Your card can't load witcher 3 to the menu screen at lowest settings.

It's a "gtx" not "gt", gt cards aren't really for gaming.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
lekjons:
Get you facts right.

Ok thanks been Watching online video about it will give it a trial if it doesn't work I have to change to GTX 1050ti but that will bottleneck my cpu.and it consume more power but if it can play a basic games like soccer and car racing am good to go.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by lekjons(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Ok thanks been Watching online video about it will give it a trial if it doesn't work I have to change to GTX 1050ti but that will bottleneck my cpu.and it consume more power but if it can play a basic games like soccer and car racing am good to go.
well, it's not totally useless though.

Should play games like pes 17, max Payne 3, battlefield 3, call of duty: modern warfare 1, 2, 3, black ops smoothly at low to medium settings

Check here for complete info:

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-710M.84746.0.html
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
lekjons:

Should play games like pes 17, max Payne 3, battlefield 3, call of duty: modern warfare 1, 2, 3, black ops smoothly at low to medium settings

could my CPU handle higher graphics card I guess it's first generation of core i5 650 3.2ghz
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by lekjons(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
sheggsliveth:

could my CPU handle higher graphics card I guess it's first generation of core i5 650 3.2ghz
Google search the cpu, check its limit.

If you can afford it, best thing would be for you to upgrade to an entirely new setup with at least 1050.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
lekjons:

Check here for complete info:

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-710M.84746.0.html

mine is not the GT 710m I guess the GT 710m is meant for notebook mine is desktop
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
lekjons:
Google search the cpu, check its limit.

If you can afford it, best thing would be for you to upgrade to an entirely new setup with at least 1050.

am just enthusiastic on car and soccer games little of advanture games I just bought the card and additional 8gb ram making 10gb...don't mind the year the games are release since have not played them before it's new to new but I want good graphics like ps3

1 Like

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by lekjons(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
sheggsliveth:

mine is not the GT 710m I guess the GT 710m is meant for notebook mine is desktop
That's even better then.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Michaelcas(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2020
lekjons:
Get you facts right.

what about a pc with an Nvidia nvs 5200 and 12gb ram and 3.0ghz,can it run gta v in smooth resolution?
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:
10gb of ram
GT 710 2gb of ram
500gb of harddrive

Note I need smooth soccer and car racing maybe a Kombat all games most support GamePad

Hi. The GT710 is a low-end, budget GPU. Its performance is roughly equivalent to that of Intel's integrated graphics. It will struggle with most games.
You hinted at getting a GTX1050, this would be miles ahead of the GT710. If you're really cash strapped, you can also consider the less powerful GTX1030 (it is also a low profile card), or the older GTX960, or the much older GTX750ti. With these you can still play recent games at 720p (or rarely 1080p) at medium to low settings.
One quick way you can estimate how decent a GPU is, is by looking at the type of RAM it has. For instance, this GT710 you bought has DDR3 RAM which is pretty much prehistoric for a GPU. Better GPUs make use of GDDR RAM like GDDR5 RAM. That DDR3 RAM is going to bottleneck your system. Also, if you can help it, get a GPU with at least 4GB of GDDR RAM.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:
10gb of ram
GT 710 2gb of ram
500gb of harddrive

In addition, you can also consider getting at least a third (or possibly fourth) generation core i5 or the very decent core i3 6100. Alternatively, you can look at AMD's Ryzen CPUs for more bang for your buck.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by lekjons(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Michaelcas:
what about a pc with an Nvidia nvs 5200 and 12gb ram and 3.0ghz,can it run gta v in smooth resolution?
It will play at low settings.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-NVS-5200M.76732.0.html
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
naijasensei:

In addition, you can also consider getting at least a third (or possibly fourth) generation core i5 or the very decent core i3 6100. Alternatively, you can look at AMD's Ryzen CPUs for more bang for your buck.

Thanks bro, your very right this my first built pc,will consider all this in building next pc, have really wasted some money on VGA and ram can't upgrade the CPU since it's 1st generation I can only upgrade to core i7 1st which it's equivalent to my recent pc
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
naijasensei:

Hi. The GT710 is a low-end, budget GPU. Its performance is roughly equivalent to that of Intel's integrated graphics. It will struggle with most games.
You hinted at getting a GTX1050, this would be miles ahead of the GT710. If you're really cash strapped, you can also consider the less powerful GTX1030 (it is also a low profile card), or the older GTX960, or the much older GTX750ti. With these you can still play recent games at 720p (or rarely 1080p) at medium to low settings.
One quick way you can estimate how decent a GPU is, is by looking at the type of RAM it has. For instance, this GT710 you bought has DDR3 RAM which is pretty much prehistoric for a GPU. Better GPUs make use of GDDR RAM like GDDR5 RAM. That DDR3 RAM is going to bottleneck your system. Also, if you can help it, get a GPU with at least 4GB of GDDR RAM.

Is there any games I can still enjoy not minding it's old game I want a good graphics that it's equivalent to ps3 I will be ok
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Is there any games I can still enjoy not minding it's old game I want a good graphics that it's equivalent to ps3 I will be ok

Much older games will run on your setup. You should be able to get graphics approximating PS3 quality. Most of those games will likely run at low settings.
What type of monitor do you have? What is its resolution?
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Thanks bro, your very right this my first built pc,will consider all this in building next pc, have really wasted some money on VGA and ram can't upgrade the CPU since it's 1st generation I can only upgrade to core i7 1st which it's equivalent to my recent pc

Ok. Your CPU can still get some work in, but that GPU will not be doing much. I know building a gaming PC costs a bit, but if you take your time and do some research you might be able to score a good deal. You should probably consider buying used GPUs and CPUs in your next build to minimise costs.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
naijasensei:

Much older games will run on your setup. You should be able to get graphics approximating PS3 quality. Most of those games will likely run at low settings.
What type of monitor do you have? What is its resolution?

polystar 32 inch led tv, could it run some soccer game and GTA v?
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Themaths(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Of course, any LED/LCD monitor/screen/TV can run soccer or GTA V as long as it has HDMI out or the older RGB port.

What you should be considering is the screen size (the bigger the better), screen resolution (720p, 1080p, 4k), screen refresh rate, 60fps, 100, 144.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:

It will work, though note that it will not be as responsive as a computer monitor. Just check the specs of the TV to know if it is a 720p TV or 1080p TV. Go through the TV's settings to see if it has a gaming mode, use this setting if it is available. Finally use the following cables in this order HDMI/Display port > DVI > VGA.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Themaths:

Of course, any LED/LCD monitor/screen/TV can run soccer or GTA V as long as it has HDMI out or the older RGB port.

What you should be considering is the screen size (the bigger the better), screen resolution (720p, 1080p, 4k), screen refresh rate, 60fps, 100, 144.

what I meant is that ,can the pc run GTA v cos I watched some YouTube videos, I only play psp games for now using psp emulator for pc, have gotten some dvd games which is GTA IV and FIFA 2017 cd will install it today and see how it run, I wanted to buy GTA v but the saller said it's 2500 according to who I sent said, I don't have time to check the market.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:

what I meant is that ,can the pc run GTA v cos I watched some YouTube videos, I only play psp games for now using psp emulator for pc, have gotten some dvd games which is GTA IV and FIFA 2017 cd will install it today and see how it run, I wanted to buy GTA v but the saller said it's 2500 according to who I sent said, I don't have time to check the market.

Even if it plays GTA V, which is doubtful, it will be a terrible experience.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
naijasensei:

Even if it plays GTA V, which is doubtful, it will be a terrible experience.

I read it runs on 35 to 40 fps depending on the processor they even played it in core 2 duo which is lower to i5 650, Moreover some of them tweak the GPU why some didn't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pes 2016 (PC) Control Problem / Is Xbox 360 Slim Hackable ? / Mini Militia Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.