Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached (3848 Views)

Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? / What About This PC? / What Games Can I Play On This PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 1:40am On Mar 12, 2020
shogsman:

Let me give you an hint,any game that came out after 5-6years ago will be terrible on your system and don’t bother trying gta v at all,you can download naruto,The Godfather,you can still enjoy many decent titles with ps3 graphics.

I have watch dog, metal gear v, sleeping dogs, tomb raider it's a fat lie and all my games plays flawlessly medium to low very clear and playable that GTA plays flawless cos have watched the videos severally on YouTube even on pc lower than mine I have GTA just that one file is missing reason for not opening

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Pesguy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
sheggsliveth:

But it's not mobile I guess it uses power supply too

Yeah
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by shogsman(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
sheggsliveth:

I have watch dog, metal gear v, sleeping dogs, tomb raider it's a fat lie and all my games plays flawlessly medium to low very clear and playable that GTA plays flawless cos have watched the videos severally on YouTube even on pc lower than mine I have GTA just that one file is missing reason for not opening
All those games you mentioned are old,you obviously know little about gaming,you judging your system performance with YouTube videos depicts that.
Play shadow of the tomb raider,watchdog 2,just cause 3 or GTA v on your system and fry the CPU.
Your systems wouldn’t even run any games from 2015 on smoothly on low settings,your graphics card isn’t really meant for gaming,it’s GT not GTX
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by klava: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Did you play Apex? I have a computer also not super but the game downloaded excellent. However, there were other problems. But with Apex LFG I managed to learn a lot. This is a chance to become the best player in the game. So I got a whole session with a professional player. But the main thing is information. This can be obtained in the game from professional players.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
shogsman:

All those games you mentioned are old,you obviously know little about gaming,you judging your system performance with YouTube videos depicts that.
Play shadow of the tomb raider,watchdog 2,just cause 3 or GTA v on your system and fry the CPU.
Your systems wouldn’t even run any games from 2015 on smoothly on low settings,your graphics card isn’t really meant for gaming,it’s GT not GTX

Yh you right but not as bad as people painted it....playing tomb raider 2013 smoothly now, it will play GTA v at low settings

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Daviestunech(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Yh you right but not as bad as people painted it....playing tomb raider 2013 smoothly now, it will play GTA v at low settings

We're u located I HV some cool games too
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Daviestunech:

We're u located I HV some cool games too

Lagos mainland iyanaipaja
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by lexander(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2020
Pesguy:

Yeah eGPU
eGPU isn't worth it, it's too expensive and it's not portable not to mention you can carry it around. I would suggest you either sell or swap your laptop and get a UK/USA used laptop with 1gb or 2 GB vram
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by lexander(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Can you give me few of this games I have call of duty too, will screenshot my games later I haveore that 15 games
ok am close to ikotun chat me on WhatsApp 09025778946
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by lexander(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Anyone with a 3DSXL I have a Psvita for swap . I also want to sell the vita if anyone is interested 09025778946 its hacked with 8gb original Sony memory card 35k negotiateable. Whatsapp or call cheesy

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Pesguy(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2020
lexander:
eGPU isn't worth it, it's too expensive and it's not portable not to mention you can carry it around. I would suggest you either sell or swap your laptop and get a UK/USA used laptop with 1gb or 2 GB vram

But where can i swap my laptop
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by lexander(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Go to computer village Ikeja make sure you have extra cash and depending on how clean your laptop is and the type you want you will be spending 10-30k to swap for another one
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
Anyone with a 3DSXL I have a Psvita for swap . I also want to sell the vita if anyone is interested 09025778946 its hacked with 8gb original Sony memory card 35k negotiateable. Whatsapp or call cheesy
I'm interested
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Who wanna swap some games finished most of my game special thanks to lockdown, will need GTA V, Battlefield 4 or 5, Call of duty and Tomb raider not 2013 pes 2017 patch to 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nvidia Geforce Pci Exp 512m Card For Sale / Game Swap Threads For All Ps3 Gamers. / Help!!!!brand New Xbox One Won't Stay Powered On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.