Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached (3838 Views)

Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs?? / What About This PC? / What Games Can I Play On This PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:

what I meant is that ,can the pc run GTA v cos I watched some YouTube videos, I only play psp games for now using psp emulator for pc, have gotten some dvd games which is GTA IV and FIFA 2017 cd will install it today and see how it run, I wanted to buy GTA v but the saller said it's 2500 according to who I sent said, I don't have time to check the market.

Check this link:
https : / / technosports.co.in / 2018/ 08 /06/games-that-you-can-still-play-with-nvidia-gt-710/

Just remove the spaces.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
naijasensei:

Check this link:
https : / / technosports.co.in / 2018/ 08 /06/games-that-you-can-still-play-with-nvidia-gt-710/

Just remove the spaces.

have read that too, it's was tested on and Ryzen 3 which is far better than mine, will drop the link to see some games tested on it, I also made some reaserch before purchasing it
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:

I read it runs on 35 to 40 fps depending on the processor they even played it in core 2 duo which is lower to i5 650, Moreover some of them tweak the GPU why some didn't

If you read the article in the link I posted, you will see that the GT710 in that write-up uses GDDR5 RAM, while yours unfortunately uses DDR3 RAM so performance will not be the same. Just try running the games you have.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
naijasensei:

If you read the article in the link I posted, you will see that the GT710 in that write-up uses GDDR5 RAM, while yours unfortunately uses DDR3 RAM so performance will not be the same. Just try running the games you have.

ok thanks, I thought my pc won't run ddr5 saw it almost same price
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:

have read that too, it's was tested on and Ryzen 3 which is far better than mine, will drop the link to see some games tested on it, I also made some reaserch before purchasing it

Note the GDDR5 RAM, and the low profile. These will both hamper performance.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:

ok thanks, I thought my pc won't run ddr5 saw it almost same price

If you can still trade it in please do so. The GDDR5 version will be slightly better.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
naijasensei:

Note the GDDR5 RAM, and the low profile. These will both hamper performance.

will give update after I installing those cd games

1 Like

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Themaths(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheggsliveth:

what I meant is that ,can the pc run GTA v cos I watched some YouTube videos, I only play psp games for now using psp emulator for pc, have gotten some dvd games which is GTA IV and FIFA 2017 cd will install it today and see how it run, I wanted to buy GTA v but the saller said it's 2500 according to who I sent said, I don't have time to check the market.

The GPU is kinda below average. There may be tweaks you can apply, just check on YouTube for your video card type specifically. Some guys are good at making things work but just expect low for...like 25-35 at best.

And you saw GTA V in DVD? How many CDs was is. GTA V is about 50-60GB raw installation file. If I'm not mistaken, a DVD disk (single layer) memory is about 4.6-4.8GB per one. That would be about 11-12 CDs. I might be wrong, but I'm sure he wanted to sell a fake to you, unless it's not GTA V.

People don't buy high end games in CDs anymore, you pay and the installation file is transferred to you via an external HDD.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Themaths:

The GPU is kinda below average. There may be tweaks you can apply, just check on YouTube for your video card type specifically. Some guys are good at making things work but just expect low for...like 25-35 at best.

And you saw GTA V in DVD? How many CDs was is. GTA V is about 50-60GB raw installation file. If I'm not mistaken, a DVD disk (single layer) memory is about 4.6-4.8GB per one. That would be about 11-12 CDs. I might be wrong, but I'm sure he wanted to sell a fake to you, unless it's not GTA V.

People don't buy high end games in CDs anymore, you pay and the installation file is transferred to you via an external HDD.

Bro no mind me, the dude just bought GTA vice city they wrote GTA IV when I checked the size it's 960mb meaning it's even cd not dvd it just weak me...have discussed with a friend he wanted to send some games to me through external drive but I just wanna test the graphics card to see how it works...but am sure FIFA 2017 will work will install it mid night .

It works flawlessly very smooth, but the dude bought Pes instead of fifa

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by naijasensei: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Bro no mind me, the dude just bought GTA vice city they wrote GTA IV when I checked the size it's 960mb meaning it's even cd not dvd it just weak me...have discussed with a friend he wanted to send some games to me through external drive but I just wanna test the graphics card to see how it works...but am sure FIFA 2017 will work will install it mid night .

It works flawlessly very smooth, but the dude bought Pes instead of fifa

You can contact @wman, if you want to buy games.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by wman(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
naijasensei:

You can contact @wman, if you want to buy games.

Thanks for the referral! I really appreciate.

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Pesguy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Check your CPU if matching the one you want to buy here

pc-build.com
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Pesguy:
Check your CPU if matching the one you want to buy here

pc-build.com

The graphics card is not as bad it plays most games with low to medium settings at 1270x720 which is better, why it plays Pes 2017 and high setting with a 1380x760 I don't even know the different of medium and high setting since it's 1270x720 very clear and colourful, I use hdmi screen like Xbox one
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Pesguy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
sheggsliveth:

The graphics card is not as bad it plays most games with low to medium settings at 1270x720 which is better, why it plays Pes 2017 and high setting with a 1380x760 I don't even know the different of medium and high setting since it's 1270x720 very clear and colourful, I use hdmi screen like Xbox one

Did you play pes 17 in highest setting or midium
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pesguy:

Yes, High settings with high resolution
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by LordAzubuike(f): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pesguy:

Most old laptops can handle pes 2017,16 and below. Those games aren't really demanding.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Pesguy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Yes, High settings with high resolution

But my laptop got no GPU

It's i5 Second generation 2.5GHz 8GB Ram

And I have this copy of pes 17 but my CPU can only play it in low setting even when playing PES 17 for 10minute it will begin lagging
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pesguy:

But my laptop got no GPU

And I have this copy of pes 17 but my CPU can only play it in low setting even when playing PES 17 for 10minute it will begin lagging

I have some mad games now it runs smoothly I thought the graphics was worst before tomb raider is madding I have gear of war too but not installed it,
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by lexander(m): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2020
You want games i give you games
1.blades of time (max setting)
2. Hunters:demons forge (max settings)
3.Saints row 1 and 2 medium to high
4. Sniper ghost warrior medium
5.call of duty series ( medium )
6.Wanted :weapons of fate(medium)
7. Just cause 2(medium)
8.Dead cells (max)
9.Ultimate marvel Vs capcom 3 (max)
10.street fighter X Tekken (max)
11.ultra street fighter IV(max) grin
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2020
lexander:
You want games i give you games
1.blades of time (max setting)
2. Hunters:demons forge (max settings)
3.Saints row 1 and 2 medium to high
4. Sniper ghost warrior medium
5.call of duty series ( medium )
6.Wanted :weapons of fate(medium)
7. Just cause 2(medium)
8.Dead cells (max)
9.Ultimate marvel Vs capcom 3 (max)
10.street fighter X Tekken (max)
11.ultra street fighter IV(max) grin

Can you give me few of this games I have call of duty too, will screenshot my games later I haveore that 15 games
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Courage414: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2020
hw much did u get it
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Courage414:
hw much did u get it

Get what? Am ready for swap only

I want need for speed most wanted my I have rival but not loading well, GTA V

Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Pesguy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
sheggsliveth:

I have some mad games now it runs smoothly I thought the graphics was worst before tomb raider is madding I have gear of war too but not installed it,

Where are you located
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pesguy:

But my laptop got no GPU

What's the intel graphics on it? Or is it amd tell
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by mosesezeno1: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
maybe mario gocart.
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Pesguy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
sheggsliveth:

What's the intel graphics on it? Or is it amd tell

Intel HD Graphic 3000
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pesguy:

Intel HD Graphic 3000

I guess it should play at lowest settings and 1280 resolution
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Pesguy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Yeah but I need to buy graphics card
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pesguy:

Yeah but I need to buy graphics card

Your is laptop need for graphics card, or you wants to buy external ones on AliExpress
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by Pesguy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Your is laptop need for graphics card, or you wants to buy external ones on AliExpress

Yeah eGPU
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by sheggsliveth: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pesguy:

Yeah eGPU

But it's not mobile I guess it uses power supply too
Re: Suggest Games For This Pc. Pics attached by shogsman(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Let me give you an hint,any game that came out after 5-6years ago will be terrible on your system and don’t bother trying gta v at all,you can download naruto,The Godfather,you can still enjoy many decent titles with ps3 graphics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Download And Play Updated Mortal Kombat X Apk+obb Data File V1.12 / Exchange PC Games At Awka / Ps3 Slim And Big For Sale And Ps2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.