Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

What You Must Learn From Popular Youtuber, Summer Aku's Failed Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What You Must Learn From Popular Youtuber, Summer Aku's Failed Marriage (3921 Views)

What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage / Diary Of A Failed Marriage- My Home Is Broken / Why Some Women Become Bitter After A Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Learn From Popular Youtuber, Summer Aku's Failed Marriage by folks4luv(f): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Summer Aku's failed marriage seems to be a focal point for a lot of YouTubers lately, especially because a lot of us had been wondering what happened to her marriage.

But while we feel bad for how the story ended, there is a need for us to pick some lessons from Summer Aku's failed marriage, after all, that was the reason she shared the story in the first place.

In this video, I talked about one thing to note if you decide to go ahead and marry someone without parental consent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJaaIX2DZFk

Re: What You Must Learn From Popular Youtuber, Summer Aku's Failed Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
stay away from social and focus on your marriage instead...

1 Like

Re: What You Must Learn From Popular Youtuber, Summer Aku's Failed Marriage by Folzye(m): 2:31am On Feb 21, 2020
Infact No lesson learnt here, How can the woman blame you the failure of a relationship that lasted for 10yrs on the guy's family.... The truth is the relationship is just destined to fail regardless of any external influence... undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Ruin My Marriage With Our Dirty Secrets / These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males / Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.