Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool (82049 Views)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Killurself: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Very mighty fool , that's why many fool get their self disgrace by lady, mumu guy will knee down in market place , ShopRite, road side , by the end ogberaga will still turned down the proposal. who con be fool ? the lady which have more than 20 boyfriends Becoz she slept in your house for just 2 days with fake makeup you don believe the girl is yours ,they decived yourself.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by shaw2(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
The reason why u replied is because ur a HOE.
You were pained.
But the fact remains that ur mother if not hoe gave birth to HOE.
So keep hoeing with that ur depleted virus and bacteria infested vagina
Midas01:
Like your mother?
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by spongeisback: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
But the Chinese, Indians and Japanese that you mentioned still speak their languages and write in their languages both online and offline, they’re self reliant,they produce what they need and export to the rest of the world but you Nigerian men speak English you can’t even rule your own country properly talk less of producing anything, all you lots are good in is how to subject women.

Mr Edochie Funny enough his first name is Pete, has been in nollywood even before many people on here were born what has he done in the industry apart from acting? Has he produced or directed any international or locally acclaimed films? Go and look at the “white men” that started acting same time as him and compare. All his concerned about like a typical Nigerian man is the subjection of women.

You men keep yapping about culture, where have the so called “African culture” taken us to? With all our wonderful and beautiful culture before 4 am you men are already queuing in the white man’s embassy waiting for visa some even go as far as praying for it.

What culture are you talking about? The culture I see in Africa is culture of poverty on MASSIVE SCALE, rape,violence,politicians stealing monies meant for advancement,murder,injustice and inequality that’s the African culture.

Women are humans!

dazzlingd:

Have u seen the Chinese, they are far more advanced than your so called modern idiots here in Nigeria, yet their culture is well preserved, what of the Indians and the japanese...these shits only happen here in Africa, a confused identity ..and it's quite idiotic not to be able to distinguish between culture and technological advancements

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Atolu01: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2020

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by GGirll: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Snipper007:

Men ain't complaining about anything, it's you the females/feminists and it's so disgusting how you always try to equate yourselfs with men, when society gives you chance you will demand for chances........ Some of you are just too pathetic.
First and foremost i ain't a feminist, you Nigerian guys feels women should be relegated at all cost and basically trash them at any little provocation but alas!! women are beginning to take their rightful place in the society OK.
imagine your statement on women of whom you were begotten and i'm sure you maybe married or planning to do so.....you must learn to respect the female gender or face their wrath with brute!!!
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by criuze(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
I see sense there shaa
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Khaleell001(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You are a much bigger fool for believing this!!!

Oh Africa! Poverty and lack of exposure have reduced us to this? Serious annoying inferiority complex!!! angry shocked

Goddamn it! Are you mad?

No. You are the one who is irredeemably stupid and a compound fool to borrow the words of Pete Edochie.

Poverty ko, Suffer ni.

Don't worry, just keep kneeling before a lady, you go soon hear am.

As if our fathers who married our mothers hated them?

This generation has more cursed emasculated men than what I had thought.

Your girls are not even half as good as our mothers in terms of being good wives how much more respect ,and our fathers never knelt before to propose to them, but emasculated imbeciles like you think it's love.

STUPID!

Idiot!
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Khaleell001(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
decatalyst:

None! More reason why you need to be emancipated from your prejudice!
Yes, we all need to be emancipated from this stupidity some of you are selling.
*spit* Nonsense!
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MusaChukwudi: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Khaleell001:

No. You are the one who is irredeemably stupid and a compound fool to borrow the words of Pete Edochie.

Poverty ko, Suffer ni.

Your girls are not even half as good as our mothers in terms of being good wives how much more respect ,and our fathers never knelt before to propose to them, but emasculated imbeciles like you think it's love.

STUPID!

Idiot!

But we are saying the same thing bro! Please check well
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MusaChukwudi: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Khaleell001:

Poverty ko, Suffer ni.

STUPID!

Idiot!

Ogbeni go back and read the part of your submission that I turned to bold
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by ZeusP(m): 12:24am On Feb 22, 2020
SureFact
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by inereunwa1(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2020
xendra:
please apart from dick and money, what other impact does a man add to a woman's life?

asking for a friend

so many mentions yet not 1 thing, guess that's all y'all have afterall, but you want a woman to be everything including a mother, househelp, maid, prostitute, manager and nanny for you. SMH

y'all are just mentioning me to wail cheesy I'm far from bitter, but the way y'all brag on us and ask what we have to offer has made me think about it and ask you same but you are all just crying here, still nothing to add. remember you expect us to make money and take care of ourselves too, plus dick don't cost a thing, it's free and everywhere, easy to get. so what else? REALLY
yes dicks can be free and you can get it almost anywhere but if only men knew how to get hold of themselves you guys will cum begging for it even with money and there won't be any case of man raping woman, but it will be the other way around!!!! and there would be riots everywhere because of dick which you said is everywhere!!!
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by ngwababe(f): 1:24am On Feb 22, 2020
xendra:
please apart from dick and money, what other impact does a man add to a woman's life?

asking for a friend

so many mentions yet not 1 thing, guess that's all y'all have afterall, but you want a woman to be everything including a mother, househelp, maid, prostitute, manager and nanny for you. SMH

y'all are just mentioning me to wail cheesy I'm far from bitter, but the way y'all brag on us and ask what we have to offer has made me think about it and ask you same but you are all just crying here, still nothing to add. remember you expect us to make money and take care of ourselves too, plus dick don't cost a thing, it's free and everywhere, easy to get. so what else? REALLY

Nothing my sister. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by dazzlingd(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2020
spongeisback:
But the Chinese, Indians and Japanese that you mentioned still speak their languages and write in their languages both online and offline, they’re self reliant,they produce what they need and export to the rest of the world but you Nigerian men speak English you can’t even rule your own country properly talk less of producing anything, all you lots are good in is how to subject women.

Mr Edochie Funny enough his first name is Pete, has been in nollywood even before many people on here were born what has he done in the industry apart from acting? Has he produced or directed any international or locally acclaimed films? Go and look at the “white men” that started acting same time as him and compare. All his concerned about like a typical Nigerian man is the subjection of women.

You men keep yapping about culture, where have the so called “African culture” taken us to? With all our wonderful and beautiful culture before 4 am you men are already queuing in the white man’s embassy waiting for visa some even go as far as praying for it.

What culture are you talking about? The culture I see in Africa is culture of poverty on MASSIVE SCALE, rape,violence,politicians stealing monies meant for advancement,murder,injustice and inequality that’s the African culture.

Women are humans!

That means we are on similar page...
It's serious identity confusion, why must we do a white wedding? Are we whites? We have enough madness already to start incorporating kneeling down to propose like the whites.
Dont get my opinion twisted, it's not about seeing women as lesser beings, I'm not speaking as a sexist. If it had been part of the african culture, I wont have a problem with it...but why on earth should I copy what I' don't understand...I will never kneel to propose to any girl, not about pride but because it is alien to us.

For once, we should have a heritage to be proud of, the traditional way of marriage is beautiful enough already and can be made colourful.
Yorubas not only kneel but prostrate before their in laws till date...and yes I will proudly do that!!

Stop the nonsense copy and paste, kneeling down to prostrate to a girl as a black is a thing of shame, you will never be respected by the whites as long as you copy and paste what u dont even understand, those guys see us as morons....
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Illusioneffect(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You are too dumb and unexposed to understand what the man is saying....
How does kneeling to a woman which is a way of showing you love her make you a fool or an idiot, if we can get some ideas from the western culture like the ideas of MAKING A SCHOOL TO LEARN WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNT and inducing it in our culture, then their way of showing love for someone is something we can induce too without anyone raising an eyebrow, if we were talking about homosexuality and all then there will be an issue..... A real issue.....:|
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Khaleell001(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Ogbeni go back and read the part of your submission that I turned to bold

Saying the same thing?
How?
Calling me mad and suffering from inferiority complex?

Read your post on screen shot.

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Illusioneffect(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2020
dazzlingd:

Have u seen the Chinese, they are far more advanced than your so called modern idiots here in Nigeria, yet their culture is well preserved, what of the Indians and the japanese...these shits only happen here in Africa, a confused identity ..and it's quite idiotic not to be able to distinguish between culture and technological advancements
Before you come up with your artificial historical knowledge of what the Chinese people are you should know that in the process of colonization and partnership, you tend to incure certain things from your counterpart. Just as The Colonizers brought Christianity to China, the Chinese also brought Buddhism to them. We Africans love our culture and we can die to fight for it but in the process of the partnership we have with the white folks, we incure some of their beliefs no matter how we try to stop it from happening, u should know that if they had not come , we would have continued killing our twin brothers and sisters for no reason at all - that was part of culture. And what Pete Edochie was trying to tell us was that our culture tends not to have respect for our women, at those times, you were deemed a fool to inquire from your wife before you did anything, so now showing that you love your girl before a whole crowd of spectators made you a fool.
And pleeeease don't bring Japan into this matter, those ones don't have a culture, they got what they call their culture from different cultures and religions and sum it up as their own and that's why they are among the best countries in the world
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Omoawoke: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2020
I've read this thread and I'm entertained, see insults from page 1 till end grin
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Snipper007: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2020
GGirll:

First and foremost i ain't a feminist, you Nigerian guys feels women should be relegated at all cost and basically trash them at any little provocation but alas!! women are beginning to take their rightful place in the society OK.
imagine your statement on women of whom you were begotten and i'm sure you maybe married or planning to do so.....you must learn to respect the female gender or face their wrath with brute!!!

Lol....rat with brut grin, ok let them bring it on.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by GGirll: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2020
Snipper007:

Lol....rat with brut grin, ok let them bring it on.

I don't waste my energy on mosquitoes I just use baygon on them....
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by decatalyst(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Khaleell001:

Yes, we all need to be emancipated from
this stupidity some of you are selling.

*spit*
Nonsense!

Lol!!! Wetin person no go see for nairaland
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by GoldHorse(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ajsmart:
Be careful before the mental slaves label you “old fashioned” for not yielding to the ideologies of their Western Masters

Dem fit try but dem no fit at all my brother.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
dazzlingd:
They are all bunches of idiots....white slaves...copy copy morafuckers....leave the whites to their culture and face yours ....do it the proper way, go to her parents house with proper introduction, kolanuts and wine....awon oloshi forming modern day slavery..

So I made FTC, shedding tears of joy, who says your time wont come

Thank you for supporting this, if every Nigerian could think like you, we'd have move forward than this

I hate this silly act , when you're dating yourself you've
plan to get married before, so why would you be surprised when he shows you ring.... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Silver1996(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
So many people think kneeling to propose to the woman you love, something you do once in your life is demeaning their right as a man.

They say is "copy copy" and I wonder if the English name you're bearing is not "copy copy"

And they also say in kneeling to propose to a lady, not even with the two knees, with just a knee is handling your right as the head of the house to the woman..., haba..., where did that come from..?, even the bible said he who find a wife find a good thing, women were made to be our backbone in everything..

Too much ego and pride from the men is the reason why this country is not moving forward....

As much as I respect this man, I don't support what he said.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by tiana29(f): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2020
OBku4:

Gbam!
That's why U love us! kiss
lol I'm igbo but igbo men are just too pompous for my liking
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:
I have always said that naaaa.
The MOMENT a man does that his CEREBRAL ACUITY becomes diminished and PUCCILIZED

hahaha

u no get joy
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MzErica(f): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I do not agree Pete Edochie on this. Obembet my NL crush, Am planning a surprise proposal for you. Am gonna kneel down infront of my friends and your friends.....
Hope you will say YES?

Stop being a simp, fool!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.