Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (2765 Views)

Poll: Who should be the Family section poster of the year 2010?

Chaircover: 39% (17 votes)
Outstrip: 16% (7 votes)
Ifyalways: 32% (14 votes)
Sissy: 11% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 1:24am On Dec 17, 2010
Hello guys,
Sorry i had to move you all to this new thread, few mistakes on the old polls.

Enjoy smiley

Nomination Ended 16/12/10,
Thanks to everyone who nominated, i have put the polls up based on everyone's nomination.
And the final nominees are:

Chaircover
Outstrip
Ifyalways and
Sissy.

I respected mutter's wish and not inclued her in the posts. Maybe next year eh

Well done to other nominees i.e Jenny, Mutter,Rokiatu,Ivynwa and others.
I have allowed 1 vote per person, 15 days for voting so voting ends on the 1st of January 2011.

Good luck everyone
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by netotse(m): 1:30am On Dec 17, 2010
okay. . .it starts
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 1:31am On Dec 17, 2010
Netotse doesnt mind voting agen does he? embarassed
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by netotse(m): 1:34am On Dec 17, 2010
you're talking to lil ol' me?. . .of course not, *feeling like a star* grin
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 1:36am On Dec 17, 2010
Thanks love. And thanks for calling my attention to it. wink
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by petrus7: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2010
hi nike
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 1:54am On Dec 17, 2010
hello petrus,
are you voting?
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2010
Good luck everyone very solid list. The family section always come up with a deserving list.
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by ifyalways(f): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2010
Mod,u did ojoro,my name isn't supposed to be there. embarassed
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2010
YOUR name was mentioned more than once ifyalways! sorry sad
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mutter(f): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
I seem to have problems voting, it keeps telling me to log in.
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2010
In fact the polls is really misbehaving embarassed, it keeps changing my settings. I unlocked the poll again and again. Please try again smiley
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by netotse(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2010
mutter:

I seem to have problems voting, it keeps telling me to log in.

nike4luv:

In fact the polls is really misbehaving embarassed, it keeps changing my settings. I unlocked the poll again and again. Please try again smiley

there's nothing wrong with the poll, once you've voted that's how it(the login or register thingy) appears until the voting is over. . .
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2010
Do you want my job netotse tongue
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by netotse(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2010
nike4luv:

Do you want my job netotse tongue
lmao. . .not in a million years. . .you're doing really good jo. . .

p.s.
[size=5pt]i'm not very family oriented[/size]

@all
before you've voted the top should be something like this. . .(got this from another section)

Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by netotse(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
@Nike4luv
try visiting and voting in some of the other polls, you'll see it's the same thing everywhere. could you please change it back, so we dont have any idea who's leading. . .cheesy(it's more fun that way)

@all
so once you vote it'll look something like this(attachment below, once again i copied it from another section). . .(ignore the login or register thingy. . .it's a glitch)
[size=5pt]p.s. i only know all this cos i voted last year. . . grin[/size]

Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
that option is frozen for some reason. mailed mukina to come and have a look see
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by petrus7: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2010
THE ADMINISTRATION OF FORMER INEC THIEF GOVERNOR IN EKIT-STATE IN PERSON OF PHOTOCOPIER ENGINEER (MR. SEGUN ONI) SO MUCH IN PHOTOCOPY OF DOCUMENTS, NEGLECTING THE FACT THAT WITHOUT ORIGINAL THERE IS NO PHOTOCOPY. HE BROUGHT THE IDEAL OF HIS PAST WORK EXPERIENCE TO CHANGE THE MANDATE OF EKITI PEOPLE, BUT GOD IN HIS INFINITY MERCY VINDICATED IN THE MATTER AND INSTALL FAYEMI. SAME CASE IN OSUN, EXCEPT THE FEEBLE AJUMOBI IN OYO WHO SOLD HIS BIRTH TO AKALA.

2011 IS ON THE WAY, PLS ALL GOOD CONTESTANTS SHOULD GET PREPARE BECAUSE. PDP ARE OUT WITH FULL MARADONIAL BRAIN, (SAME OLD STYLE BY FIRE BY FORCE)

BUT GOD WILL DEAL WITH THEIR GOD FATHER SOON.

JONATHAN CASE IS EXCEPTIONAL WE LOVE HIM, IS A MIXTURE OF SALT AND SAND IN THE TONGUE, IT NEED WISDOM PLS VOTE FOR HIM,BUT DON VOTE THE WICKED PDP GOVERNORS.
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
please go to the politics section for this.

thank you smiley
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by zayhal(f): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2010
What's happening here? When are we getting results?
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2010
voting closes 1st of jan smiley
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2010
Voted ifyalways cos she's the only one amongst the nominees that I have a Nairaland one-on-one rapport with and I hope she wins.
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mukina2: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
now this is a tight poll grin

the first in Nl history grin
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2010
Is it as tight as lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mukina2: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
as tight as ur mouth yes grin
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2011
On behalf of all the honourable posters on the family forum, i would like to congratulate CHAIRCOVER for winning the Family Section Poster Of The Year Awards. Many thanks for all your constructive advices throughout the year, the devil will not dismantle the fruits of your labour in Jesus name. (Amen)

Special thanks and commendations to Ifyalways, Outsrip and Sissy for their highly appreciated comments and inputs into the section. Christ will continue to rebuild and strengthen you all. You shall never experience sorrows in all your endeavours.

Thanks to everyone on the section. Have a happy new year. You are all blessed and highly favoured.

Welcome to 2011.  cheesy

Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by netotse(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
Congrats CC. . .
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2011
Congrats Aunty CC. You do deserve it.
Hurryup and block the road. Cant wait for the 'owambe'
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nike4luv(f): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2011
netotse:

Congrats CC. . .

@nike
[size=5pt]maybe you should modify the topic of the first post in the thread to include her name. . .[/size]

grin grin
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mukina2: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2011
Congrats to Madam Chair Cover smiley

she don win am again this year.

err tell me who and who you don e-threaten tongue joking o wink
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2011
Chaircover no win am. She thief am from me angry

See voting rigging, naija style angry I bet Chaircover knows Gov. Oni f Ekiti state. angry angry
Re: Chaircover Emerges Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by netotse(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2011
all this one na story. . .Madam CC, when i wan marry, i dey bring the babe to you for vetting, na the only one wey concern me be that tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Gtbank Social Banking: Banking On Facebook / This Is Getting On My Nerves / Riot In Auchi Poly As Lecturers Roit For Unpaid Salaries Auchi Poly First Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.