Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. (3059 Views)

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? / Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Good morning everyone. I have 1.2 million naira with me and I am planning to move outside the Country. Preferably USA, Canada, Denmark or Germany. I need a candid advice on this plan on how to go about it and to know maybe the said money is enough to process the travel. More over i had a 75k monthly job.Thanks!!
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Yo! That amount is only sufficient if you are relocating to neighbouring countries. Cancel the western world, with that amount you have. Don't allow agents to dupe you of the little money you have, now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2020
justnock:
Yo! That amount is only sufficient if you are relocating to neighbouring countries. Cancel the western world, with that amount you have. Don't allow agents to dupe you of the little money you have, now.
Thanks Man..

1 Like

Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Futurecrown:
Good morning everyone. I have 1.2 million naira with me and I am planning to move outside the Country. Preferably USA, Canada, Denmark or Germany. I need a candid advice on this plan on how to go about it and to know maybe the said money is enough to process the travel. Thanks!!

With Dubai is ok
How?
Ask me , I will analyse it for you
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by johnmartus(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2020
This will land you at seme border.
Futurecrown:
Good morning everyone. I have 1.2 million naira with me and I am planning to move outside the Country. Preferably USA, Canada, Denmark or Germany. I need a candid advice on this plan on how to go about it and to know maybe the said money is enough to process the travel. Thanks!!
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by javaguru: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2020
i also want to learn
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
johnmartus:
This will land you at seme border.
Appreciate
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

With Dubai is ok
How?
Ask me , I will analyse it for you
Have been to Dubai before.. That is never my option for now.
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by OlakunmiSMELTD: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
justnock:

Then you better follow this advice,
But if you re a graduate with good results
I can also give you a better advice
Using Education link

1 Like

Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Futurecrown:
Good morning everyone. I have 1.2 million naira with me and I am planning to move outside the Country. Preferably USA, Canada, Denmark or Germany. I need a candid advice on this plan on how to go about it and to know maybe the said money is enough to process the travel. More over i had a 75k monthly job.Thanks!!
With that amount you can still move to Canada or Australia with certain conditions otherwise you can try other countries. I'll suggest save up some more and use the time for saving cash to build up more year of experience in your work.
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
With that amount you can still move to Canada or Australia with certain conditions otherwise you can try other countries. I'll suggest save up some more and use the time for saving cash to build up more year of experience in your work.
Thanks Boss.
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Futurecrown:
Thanks Boss.
Yap, also be careful some agents will lurk around and try to convince you, they are after your money. If you need any further information the official immigration site is there to guide you, you can even call them or contact them via email
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Bhorbymills1990: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2020
Futurecrown:

Your best bet is Europe I can assure you that you won't regret moving there
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Your best bet is Europe I can assure you that you won't regret moving there
I really appreciate you..
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Cyberknight: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2020
Futurecrown:

Make a quick conversion of that amount to US dollars to have a better idea.
That's about $3,300.

That can only get you to Ghana/Senegal/Cote d'Ivoire and pay your living costs for about 1 year.

Save your money and continue saving up.
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Bhorbymills1990: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Futurecrown:
I really appreciate you..
Do you want to go this year or are you out of the country already
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by OlakunmiSMELTD: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Keep giving him, wrong advice that he can move out with that amount. And get there to become yeye immigrants.

1.2m is like 2euro plus
Flight alone is 300k
Accommodation in euro. You can't get anything less than 250-300euro per month with contract payment about 300euro
Feeding like 300euro
Transportation 300euro monthly
You will need to do some paper work

See, ehhen before one month self the money don finish, and you go dey Waka about. No standard company company will give you job with tourists or visit visa

Expect permanent resident which you can get via study visa.

Am telling you to advise you about study visa. Keep listening to people saying you can go to abroad with 1.2m. by the time you meet yourself in Nigeria.then you will know.

2 Likes

Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by OlakunmiSMELTD: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2020
Cyberknight:

Make a quick conversion of that amount to US dollars to have a better idea.
That's about $3,300.

That can only get you to Ghana/Senegal/Cote d'Ivoire and pay your living costs for about 1 year.

Save your money and continue saving up.

Thank you for this wonderful advice
He who have ear, let him hear
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by sicily4u: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Thank you for this wonderful advice

Lies nothing wonderful here, BTW why would someone spend 1.2m just to travel to west Africa country ?
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Futurecrown:
Save up and apply for msc in Europe,some schools tuition fee is from 1500-4000 Euro depend on the course...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by OlakunmiSMELTD: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
sicily4u:

Lies nothing wonderful here, BTW why would someone spend 1.2m just to travel to west Africa country ?

Please let the guy save more money and apply to tusion free school in any shengen country and stop pushing innocent guy into problem.

With 1.2m he will surely end up becoming problem immigrant in any country overseas. No wonder USA ban Nigerian,
I hope you read that EU is talking about how to restrict Nigerian visa again.

Please let not give our brother wrong advice.
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by KendrickAyomide: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:
Keep giving him, wrong advice that he can move out with that amount. And get there to become yeye immigrants.

1.2m is like 2euro plus
Flight alone is 300k
Accommodation in euro. You can't get anything less than 250-300euro per month with contract payment about 300euro
Feeding like 300euro
Transportation 300euro monthly
You will need to do some paper work

See, ehhen before one month self the money don finish, and you go dey Waka about. No standard company company will give you job with tourists or visit visa

Expect permanent resident which you can get via study visa.

Am telling you to advise you about study visa. Keep listening to people saying you can go to abroad with 1.2m. by the time you meet yourself in Nigeria.then you will know.
how will u pay 300 Euro for transport monthly. Bros u too lie abeg

1 Like

Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by OlakunmiSMELTD: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
how will u pay 300 Euro for transport monthly. Bros u too lie abeg

I think you re agent

All I will say guy , save money and go through the means of study , there re lot of free tuition fees universities in shengen.
With study visa , you can work and have free access to transportation , and after study, you can stay for like 1 or 2 years to look for work with your PR

Don't take a step you will regret
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by KendrickAyomide: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

I think you re agent

All I will say guy , save money and go through the means of study , there re lot of free tuition fees universities in shengen.
With study visa , you can work and have free access to transportation , and after study, you can stay for like 1 or 2 years to look for work with your PR

Don't take a step you will regret
I'm not an agent all am saying is you can't use 300 euros for transport
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:
Do you want to go this year or are you out of the country already
I am planning to go this year.
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Bhorbymills1990: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Futurecrown:
I am planning to go this year.

Interested in Sweden , Finland or Norway ??
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2020
Norway is okay....
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Interested in Sweden , Finland or Norway ??
Norway is okay
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by sicily4u: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2020
Futurecrown:
Norway is okay....

Are u in Norway currently ?
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Bhorbymills1990: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Futurecrown:
Norway is okay

That's nice ... Let me know if you need any form of assistance I would be glad to help
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

That's nice ... Let me know if you need any form of assistance I would be glad to help
are there any cheaper way to migrate to any of this countries, I am interested
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Obinnau(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
what are your highest academic attainment op?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Germany? Gimme Some Answers / ***** Roll Call: Nairalanders In California! ***** / How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.