Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. (3902 Views)

I Want Your Advice On Travelling To Kuwait To Work / 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Pls I'm just a fresh graduate waiting for nysc..
But..my mind has always been on leaving the country to Canada..
I have gather 1 million but I don't know if I can secure cheap university in Canada with that amount for a start??
I mean work and study stuff..
Thanks..
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by chaiks: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Look into Estonia. From there,you can move to Canada.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by kingskim(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
phillipines bro....change go dey fr dh ur 1mill
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by TheCongo2: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls I'm just a fresh graduate waiting for nysc..
But..my mind has always been on leaving the country to Canada..
I have gather 1 million but I don't know if I can secure cheap university in Canada with that amount for a start??
I mean work and study stuff..
Thanks..

Not many people will take you seriously with that moniker

12 Likes

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Frankaka8(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
kingskim:
please explain
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Frankaka8(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
chaiks:
expansiate
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by oluayebenz: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
You want to go to Canada with 1m on study visa..... Impossible.

Try some European country that has free tuition fee

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by chaiks: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Frankaka8:
expansiate
if it's for master's, try Estonia. Get admitted to tallin University. Then you must come to Estonia to sign on how you will be paying. They accept monthly installments. So you can be working and paying your fees. Once admitted ,the government support you with 220 euros monthly. So your one million naira will just be used to facilitate your movement down to esti

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Frankaka8:
please explain

Bro i wanna hustle along..
The one million is just to pay for my first year one and other procedures bro..i believe if I could get work and study stuff..i could save for my tuition fee before another season start..
Not just any skool..
10ks..
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by olioxx(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
Frankaka8:
expansiate
. Bro b4 u travel polish your English

7 Likes

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by iyoha240: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
oluayebenz:

which European country has free tuition fee?
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by obi4eze(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
iyoha240:

which European country has free tuition fee?

Germany but you need not less than 3 million for blocked account.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Uhmmmmm..... Bros forget canada first o.

look into estonia or go to jordan to study there language course then from there u can start looking @ canada
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Frankaka8(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
olioxx:

Bro b4 u travel polish your English
hahahaha... Professor in English Language. Thanks for the correction. kmt
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Frankaka8(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
chaiks:
if it's for master's, try Estonia. Get admitted to tallin University. Then you must come to Estonia to sign on how you will be paying. They accept monthly installments. So you can be working and paying your fees. Once admitted ,the government support you with 220 euros monthly. So your one million naira will just be used to facilitate your movement down to esti
problem is that the Embassy is not located in Nigeria. Getting the visa is cumbersome via india, egypt embassy
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by chaiks: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Frankaka8:
problem is that the Embassy is not located in Nigeria. Getting the visa is cumbersome via india, egypt embassy
yes. There is the option of isreal and turkey. Just join them on their watsap group. Many will start school this September. So they followed different routes.
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Samson1104(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
how do one join them?
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 1:33am On Jul 08, 2019
TheCongo2:

Not many people will take you seriously with that moniker

Thanks bro..
But I just don't wanna go to any school too..
I need to secure my life too..
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 1:57am On Jul 08, 2019
kingskim:

Thanks bro..
But I don't wanna go to any school Ooo..
I wanna hustle and build my life too..
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 1:59am On Jul 08, 2019
chaiks:

Why not Canada directly..
Are works easily available in Estonia??
Don't wanna be stranded..thanks
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 2:00am On Jul 08, 2019
oluayebenz:

Thanks bro..
Country like what bro??
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 2:05am On Jul 08, 2019
chaiks:

Wow!!!sound nice bro..
But I ain't planing for master now tho..
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 2:09am On Jul 08, 2019
emperorblog21:
Uhmmmmm..... Bros forget canada first o.

look into estonia or go to jordan to study there language course then from there u can start looking @ canada

Wow thanks bro..
But I always thought Canada is a country for both English and French speaking people??
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Wow thanks bro..
But I always thought Canada is a country for both English and French speaking people??

yes it is.... but there requirement.

so look,before you leap.

dont pack all ur money into one basket o.
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Frankaka8(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
chaiks:
yes. There is the option of isreal and turkey. Just join them on their watsap group. Many will start school this September. So they followed different routes.
pls gimme the whatsapp link
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by chaiks: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Frankaka8:
pls gimme the whatsapp link
I was previously in their whatsap group before. Pm me your no so that I will give to their admin to add you.
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by minasota(f): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Frankaka8:
please explain
please Don't ever mind this guy....philipnos are in there thousands looking for menial job in Dubai.there certificate is as useless as what shit.
Don't ever think of Philippine, that guy is looking for whom to deceive

4 Likes

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by kingskim(m): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2019
minasota:
please Don't ever mind this guy....philipnos are in there thousands looking for menial job in Dubai.there certificate is as useless as what shit.
Don't ever think of Philippine, that guy is looking for whom to deceive

bae i deceive u?
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by minasota(f): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2019
kingskim:

bae i deceive u?
Stop advertising countries where our citizens get killed and organs harvested .Bewarned
Philippines is a full blown Racist country
https://www.nairaland.com/5167152/nigerian-man-killed-after-filipino

3 Likes

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by kingskim(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=minasota post=80085863]Stop advertising countries where our citizens get killed and organs harvested .Bewarned
Philippines is a full blown Racist country
https://www.nairaland.com/5167152/nigerian-man-killed-after-filipino[/qu

i force am say mke e go??. u no see my post?
i give am advice nh u dey enta me like say we been geh ish befr sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akure City- What Have You To Say? / Bangladesh / Greece Visa From Nigeria – How To Apply For Greek Schengen Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.