Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,306 members, 7,833,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? (70376 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by 2shure: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Better travel. 20m wey go finish under a year or two. I blew 5m within a year. Better travel abroad for greener pastures
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Wizvicky(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2020
for the sake of the future of your unborn kids I think you should leave for the United States. naija dey question my sanity on a daily, I won't allow my kids going through that torture.
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Gofwane(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Buy a tanker of base oil, bring it to lubcon, we blend it for you, package it, you sell it. Boom, you are into oil business!
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by agarawu23(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2020
If at 25 you have 20m and don't have the brain to plan for your future,then your source of income is questionable especially when we know the "hustle" of people from the region u claimed.

Only a FOOL willl use 20m to travel abroad to start life again. All your points and reasons while you choose to travel are all silly excuses. undecided

6 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by infini771: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2020
I just need 5 million and this my local rice business will be taken to the real next level
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Fk1987: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:
Hello dear nairalanders.

Please I'm going through a state of mental confusion.

Currently i have approximately 20 million and 300 thousand naira in my bank account.

I have two thoughts.

1) I am 25 years old but I'm not a university graduate, i only have ND (National deploma) from a polytechnic In Edo state, Auchi precisely.

I would have become a graduate years ago but after my "ND" years ago, i refused to go back to school and i decided to hustle for money.

Most of my classmates in school back then are all graduates but all the same, looking at my bank account now, i have no regrets.

So this is what i plan on doing.

1) Can i further my Education In any university in the United States with the money and plan on staying back after my degree, for the fact that I'm 25.
Will that be advisable?

2) should i stay back in Nigeria and use part of the money to build a house In my hometown in Benin and use the rest for business?

3) Is there a chance of going to USA and start all over again, look for job.
Will the money be enough to rent a house, foot some bills untill i see a job in the USA.

Note i choose USA only because it's my dream country, I'm not scared of the traveling ban because I'm 100% confident that it will be taken away few months from now.

Please i won't be replying any mention or questions.

All i want is to take note of good advice.

I already know a reliable traveling agent.

Please other suggestions are welcomed apart from mine.

Please help
brother divide the money into two, use 10m n acquire a plot of land within Uni environment, build self con hostels and use 10m n relocate to US and study... The hostel will be generating income for you here in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Auto200: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Bro which woman pay you this block? Brazil woman?
Brodapounds:
Hello dear nairalanders.

Currently i have approximately 20 million and 300 thousand naira in my bank account.

I have two thoughts.

1) I am 25 years old but I'm not a university graduate, i only have ND (National deploma) from a polytechnic In Edo state, Auchi precisely.

I would have become a graduate years ago but after my "ND" years ago, i refused to go back to school and i decided to hustle for money.

Most of my classmates in school back then are all graduates but all the same, looking at my bank account now, i have no regrets.

1) Can i further my Education In any university in the United States with the money and plan on staying back after my degree, for the fact that I'm 25.
Will that be advisable?

2) should i stay back in Nigeria and use part of the money to build a house In my hometown in Benin and use the rest for business?

Will the money be enough to rent a house, foot some bills untill i see a job in the USA.

Note i choose USA only because it's my dream country, I'm not scared of the traveling ban because I'm 100% confident that it will be taken away few months from now.

Please help
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Softmojo(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2020
agarawu23:
If at 25 you have 20m and don't have the brain to plan for your future,then your source of income is questionable especially when we know the "hustle" of people from the region u claimed.

Only a FOOL willl use 20m to travel abroad to start life again. All your points and reasons while you choose to travel are all silly excuses. undecided

You hit it spot on. If he has made N20m legit at the age of 25 then I'm surprised that he needs advice on what business to invest on.

What business fetched him that much profit in the first place?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by DexterousOne(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:
Hello dear nairalanders.

I have two thoughts.

Will that be advisable?

Please help
N20m at 25?

I have to say

That's very very impressive
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by osazuwa23: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2020
I live in america as well and i can tell you that tthe opportunities here are limitless if you work hard and make networking connections the sky is the limit but also at the same time be wary that this country is very toxic and hostile to non europeans particuarly africans and blacks having been born here despite having my Nigerian side. There no sense of community within the african and black community here in the united States everbody is very materialistic and individualistic to the core to the point were your fighting for scraps and pieces for the best jobs between immigranst from asian indian and latinos as well as white. If i could be born anywhere else it would be canada even though i never been because america has this dominated culture to where other groups such as immigrants enjoy seing native black people and africans demise to get a hold of almost all the resources such as access to wealth best houses cars you name it
SavageMaster:

Wow! I can feel a note of regret in your voice.
Is America really that bad?

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2020
This one doesn't sound like someone that have seen 1m before, imaging one guy advise him to invest the money and he even asking what kind of businsess, someone who sweat to get 1m will not ask for public opi

3 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Chidimercy:

Please I want to know more about this fractional share trading

it involves trading of shares in smaller quantities, you can do it on any device
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by DexterousOne(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Softmojo:

You hit it spot on. If he has made N20m legit at the age of 25 then I'm surprised that he needs advice on what business to invest on.

What business fetched him that much profit in the first place?

It could be Bet9ja

It could be many other things

A former colleague cashed out big from MMM that year prior to crash.

There are unorthodox means young men are getting money these days
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by kolaaderin: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:
what kind of business?
The right question is what business made you that 20m at 25. I think you should keep doing that same business why asking what business to do when you already made 20m.

Is everyone thinking what I'm thinking. I stopped reading when we requested what business to do in Nigerian when you already made 20m from one.

3 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:
Hello dear nairalanders.

I have two thoughts.

Will that be advisable?

Please help

So you want to abandon the hustle that fetch you 20million at the age of 25?

You need second thought for real

My advice; continue the hustle and make more money from it

20million is nothing in United State
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2020
great
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2020
agarawu23:

You celebrate mediocrity....if he said he has just 1000 in his account will you ask how the 1000 came about?
Leave him alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by kole22k(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Hello brother, to tell you nothing but the truth, at 25 if you can make 20million Naira through a legitimate means it means that by the time you re 35 you would make triple of that money. So why seeking advice again, when you already gotten a means of making such money at your age, all you need is patients. Unless the 20millions is made through illegal means and you are now looking for way of escape knowing full well that staying back in Nigeria you may be cort one day. So my advice is that if for sure, the money is made through legal means then you have the capacity to make more @35 and you can travel to America as you like.
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2020
This one doesn't sound like someone that have seen 1m before, imaging one guy advise him to invest the money and he even asking what kind of businsess, someone who sweat to get 1m will never ask for public opinion on what to do with 20m... Hustle for 20m , see ur mouth, u bloody liar , u have 20m but still planing to build, u have 20m u are confuse on what to do in life despite ur money, abeg stop lying it won't take u to heaven
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by blazerinno(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2020
It depends on a lot of things. We don’t know the full variables in your case but the things you should consider is the sustainability of the hustle that got you 20 million. If it’s sustainable, I’d advise you stay back in Nigeria and get your bsc in in a prestigious university like unilag that can allow for easy master’s application abroad. Also, Nigeria is a shit show in terms of government do also ask yourself how the government can ruin your hustle with policy changes. Know the policies that affect you direly. I’d advise you continue your hustle, apply wisdom into expanding it and going into other hustle, get a part time form (DLI) from unilag or any other great federal school in the state of your location if not in Lagos, start planning towards making your business self sufficient and remotely operated by you in the next four years, invest in other businesses and real estate, store part of your money in dollars because the naira will not be well anytime soon, go for your masters aboard after Bsc in the next four years. That’s just one year cost instead of paying huge sums abroad for BSC that’s for four years.
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Isoduwa(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2020
Suffer nor dey tired you how much is 20m how much is AY Live VIP table

Run run run run run run enter jand
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by vickydevoka(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:
Nice but what type of business?

But sincerely, part of the reason why i want to leave is safety of my life and my sanity.

I want my future kids to come into the world in a sane environment with top class Education.

I feel with me in the USA, i will be opening doors and opportunity for my siblings which are in school right now.
See as person de reason en family first. Please don't marry first. Make sure u finish doing everything b4 marriage. Bcus I fear women bpass devil

One of my sisters is studying as a nurse, i want her to work in USA as a professional Nurse and i feel with me establishing myself there, if will be possible.

I don't think about myself only, as the eldest child and son, i want the best life for my siblings, so my parents will be proud of me, i want my parents to visit me freely In USA and i feel this 20 million naira is GOD answering my prayers.

Hope you understand?
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by ekwerendi(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2020
DAVE5:

Unless that he's a yahoo boy?

Nah you talk am oooooooooooooooo
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Obynolee(f): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:

But sincerely, part of the reason why i want to leave is safety of my life and my sanity.

I want my future kids to come into the world in a sane environment with top class Education.

I feel with me in the USA, i will be opening doors and opportunity for my siblings which are in school right now.

One of my sisters is studying as a nurse, i want her to work in USA as a professional Nurse and i feel with me establishing myself there, if will be possible.

I don't think about myself only, as the eldest child and son, i want the best life for my siblings, so my parents will be proud of me, i want my parents to visit me freely In USA and i feel this 20 million naira is GOD answering my prayers.

Hope you understand?

If I were you,I will go to Canada to study and plan on settling down there,have your kids in a sane society, Nigeria is a mess,bros leave ASAP. You will regret it if you fail to leave this country.
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Softmojo(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

It could be Bet9ja

It could be many other things

A former colleague cashed out big from MMM that year prior to crash.

There are unorthodox means young men are getting money these days

He didn't say he won a jackpot.

He said his hustle paid off.

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Ca4real: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:

Hope you understand?

Bro this is going to be the best decision you will make by leaving Nigeria for US. When u do this in future you will be a happy man. My advice to u is proceed to fulfilling that desire to go to US. Go bro dont stay back. People who leave never regretted leaving. Even, the super rich their children are there.
Let no one swindle you of your money by suggesting any form of business.Don't listen to all this invest here and there. Is not easy doing business here.
I wish u success as u take this decision. That will better your life and that of your Parents and siblings.
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by walkwithgod(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2020
How can i get into this business ?

Do you care to share please ?
johannesburg:
Export raw foods from Nigeria to south Africa, in 6 months time people will ask you if you are dealing on drugs.
Thank me later.
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by chinazaJoshua: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2020
Please, young Bros. I will say you are very fortunate to have that kind of financial reserve in your 20s. If you have gathered this sum through hardwork in legitimate endeavor I must say you are a financial genus. The Western world is saturated already. The only goods selling over there is knowledge and ICT. Going there With your limited education will be very expensive and an unwise venture. If you are desirous of obtaining a world class university educational in any of the US universities you can still get via distance learning. That sum you have is a large sum in naira, but very small in dollar equivalent($56,388.888).
Remember your travelling, cost of settling down, housing, feeding expenses and other expenses you may encounter.
There is investment opportunities in Nigeria which can triple that money you have now in 2 to 5 years if you invest it wisely.
There is housing deficit in Nigeria, other problem you can proffer solutions to. And when you solve peoples problems money comes. I humbly advised you go into real estate investment. Look for a real estate company you can invest 5 to 7 million naira into with a well negotiated interest returns. Better still you can start by looking for a cheap landed property around university campuses, build a hostel and rent it out.
Another investment option is forex and capital market investment. MBA forex and capital market company is a reliable investment company you can give a trial with as little as $1000 with a 15% monthly interest returns. You can start by staking a $1000 for 6months with a monthly returns of the above interest rate. Please just sit down and think. A lot of legitimate ventures that will give you more money abounds in Nigeria irrespective of the harsh environment.
Don't go to USA now, you, your wife, kids and siblings can still go and settle there when you have made it big in Nigeria. You are not yet a millionaire considering the dollar equivalent. USA can give you automatic Green Card with a million dollars.
Please, don't go there now. Settle in Nigeria and invest that little money. Thanks.

Am Abel Joshua C.
Residing in PH

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by pbidex(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2020
You can simply use 75% of your money for investment. Buy a house, renovate and rent it out (most people sell houses because they’re broke). Don’t build a mansion that you cannot rent out. You won’t be able to maintain it. Get a good property manager. Use the remaining 5million to leave the country. You can also apply for scholarship grants legally yourself.

Don’t forget you have a house and a source of income to always fall back to. If you will resell the house. You will definitely get your money back.

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by idanone(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2020
Brodapounds:
Hello dear nairalanders.

I have two thoughts.

Will that be advisable?

Please help
you can stay in nigeria and start a cool business I will link you to that will fetch you big money
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2020
OldSkoolHeadBoy:

If you truly have N20M and it was achieved through legitimate means, at 25 years of age, it means if you keep doing whatever you have done to make this amount of money here in Nigeria, you can stay back to become the next Dangote. If your story is true and you made the money through honest means, why are you asking for what to do again to make more ?

we reason same way. I've advised the young man though

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by jboycrb(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2020
Printing biz is gud

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

UK Truck Driver Who Killed 3 People While Watching Porn Gives A Tearful Apology / Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.