Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ex-lovebirds, Olakunle Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Beef Gets Messier - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-lovebirds, Olakunle Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Beef Gets Messier (1078 Views)

My Biggest Mistake Is Not Being Able To Keep Olakunle Churchill” – Tonto Dikeh / "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-lovebirds, Olakunle Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Beef Gets Messier by nairapark: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
For a long time, Olakunle Oladunni Churchill, real estate investor and CEO, Big Churchill Haven Limited, has been minding his business and doing his things without any noise or unnecessary attention. But the story changed immediately his relationship with star actress, Tonto Dikeh, became public knowledge. Indeed, all eyes were on him the moment the duo agreed to take their love story to the next level. The wedding gained media attention, particularly because he is a nephew to former President Olusegun Obasanjo. However, many began to see him differently, when his estranged wife accused him of infidelity. The fight raged as there were several attacks as well as counter attacks, while the River State-born controversial actress has called him many unprintable names. However, if anyone thinks the former sweethearts have moved on with their individual lives, then such person must have missed the point as the ‘war’ between the two just gets messier.

Spotlight learnt the city businessman has recently dragged his estranged wife to court over an explosive interview she granted sometimes in 2019. Churchill, who referenced the three-part YouTube series titled ‘The Evidence’ shared in 2019, said his ex-wife accused him of being into cyber fraud popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo and that she allegedly caught him clad in a red cloth, surrounded by red candles with a computer laptop placed on his lap. The handsome dude also sought for legal redress against Tonto, the mother of his only child, over claim of his father (Churchill) being a gardener as she dispelled speculation of him being related to former President Olusegun Obasanjo. In the lawsuit notice which has Churchill as the first claimant and Big Church Foundation as the second claimant, the dude stated that the allegations are baseless and sponsored to tarnish and damage his image and political ambition as he once hinted Tonto about his intention to run for the House of Representatives in his constituency.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1582373354/lovebirds-olakunle-churchill-tonto-dikeh-beef-gets

Re: Ex-lovebirds, Olakunle Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Beef Gets Messier by Hhansome(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
How is it my concern? Does it stop the insecurities in Nigeria?
Re: Ex-lovebirds, Olakunle Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Beef Gets Messier by cRobo: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Ex-lovebirds, Olakunle Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Beef Gets Messier by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hhansome:
How is it my concern? Does it stop the insecurities in Nigeria?
If its not your concern, why did you open the thread talk less of commenting?
Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan; Marlian Pres, Naira Marley Reaches Out To His Fellow Muslim Marlians / Wizkid Blast President Buhari Over Recovery Message To Donald Trump / I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.