Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally (5840 Views)

How To Increase My Manhood Naturally? / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by Adek123(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Are you ashamed of your small member? Do you desire to have a bigger member? Look no further brother, this is the best place to find the right result. No surgery, simply natural.

The pandoro leave has been doing wonders since ages, let's get down to business without wasting much time.

What is Pandoro Fruit.

Pandoro is a yoruba name of a fruit meant for

multiplicity, fecondity etc. The botanical name of pandoro is kigelia africana. The common name is Sausage Tree. The family is Bignoniaceae. The Yoruba name is Pandoro. The Hausa name is Rawuya. The igbo name is Uturubein.

This fruit is very rich in multiplicity.

I will teach you this natural and simple way to do this.

In the world today, most men always desires to have a long and thick Manhood, don't worry yourself if you have a small one, you can make it bigger with pandora.

INGREDIENTS

You need only 2 ingredients in making this medicine...

1. Pandoro fruit

2. Schnapps

The pandoro fruit is divided into 2. The fresh fruit and the dry one. If you are using the fresh one, take the pandoro fruit and pound it in the mortal then mix it with schnapps, pour inside a bottle, cover the lid for at least 3 days, then start drinking at least 3 shot very early in the morning. This will naturallly boost the increasement of your member.

And if you are using dry pandoro fruit, burn the fruit into ashes then use it to drink pap in the morning and you will get the necessary result.

If you have any question, feel free to comment and I will humbly reply.

Thanks for reading.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by gloniks: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2020
Thanks a lot, I have heard of it and that it works but please I am a female and I want to use it for my ch**st region(hope you understand) but my fear is hope I am not just looking for trouble I don't want to do something I will later regret

And I have the tree around my area so I will be using the raw one but they said it's highly poisonous is it safe to use it on the upper part of my body infact I already bought the Ori amo
Is it safe for someone who still wants to breastfeed later in life and also after using it will using detergent to wash the hands used in applying it wash it off, not that poison will still be in someone's hands unknowingly

sorry about all these questions, I just need more knowledge about it

looking forward to your response
Re: How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by gloniks: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by Adek123(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sorry for the late response. Its has not side effect as it is natural. You can control the size you want so that it won't be too big compare to what you want.
Any other question do let me know.
Re: How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
gloniks:
Thanks a lot, I have heard of it and that it works but please I am a female and I want to use it for my ch**st region(hope you understand) but my fear is hope I am not just looking for trouble I don't want to do something I will later regret

And I have the tree around my area so I will be using the raw one but they said it's highly poisonous is it safe to use it on the upper part of my body infact I already bought the Ori amo
Is it safe for someone who still wants to breastfeed later in life and also after using it will using detergent to wash the hands used in applying it wash it off, not that poison will still be in someone's hands unknowingly

sorry about all these questions, I just need more knowledge about it

looking forward to your response
Don't play with your upper part Biko keep it safe for me
Re: How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by CodeTemplar: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
We should be improving immune system in view of covid-19.
Re: How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by Jones90: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by Adek123(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Go to Eleweomo market and ask for Pandoro. Either in lagos or Abeokuta
Re: How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by gloniks: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Don't play with your upper part Biko keep it safe for me

Lol just seeing this but it's funny
But the thing is I am not been ungrateful for what I have but it's really small, seriously and I don't know if I can use the pandoro fruit since I have access to the tree. So do you know if it can work for a female. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by Blueface01: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
I haven't seen dis fruit here I abuja precisely around nyanya
Re: How To Increase Your Manhood Naturally by Zindalati: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2020
@adek123, do the pandoro medication truly works on men? Have you tried it? Or have you witness it's efficacey? Secondly how much is it sold and can it be found around eastern nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way To Relieve Menstrual Cramps / Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus / Tips On Vigina Yeast Infection And How To Treat It With Garlic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.