Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu (1500 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) / Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa / Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by Emperor2463(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sagamu is presently on fire in Ogun State as a young footballer, identified as Tiamiyu Kazeem alias Kaka, was allegedly chased to his death by some SARS operatives.

It was gathered that Kaka was on his way to Sagamu from Abeokuta after his training, when he ran into SARS operatives who labeled him a yahoo boy and started chasing him. .

Eyewitnesses claimed that the officers shot at his car tyre which made it somersault. On seeing what had happened, the officials ran away, leaving Kaka to his fate.

The footballer was later rushed to Fakoya Hospital, Sagamu, where he was pronounced dead. Residents have now taken to the streets to protest the murder of the youngster who once played for the Remo Football club.

Watch video here: https://legitnewsblog..com/2020/02/happening-now-chaos-as-sars-officials.html

Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by Davash222(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Our #Endsars campaign only ends on social media. We’re all cowards in this country, everyone!!

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by smat101(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
I
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by inspired111: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
SARS again angry
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by Native101: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
The state of things in this country are terrible to watch.

We have real issues like this that should be given attention to by the leaders instead they are focusing on stupid things.

SARS, EFFC, and the Police are conducting a silent decimation of the Nigerian male youth populace and no one is taking this fight seriously.

It's just sad. Not a week passes by without a life or two getting lost to these legal criminals. And instead of tackling issues like this, one "senator" is sponsoring bills to grant terrorists (enemies of State) a free pass.

The docile and meek attitude of Nigerians will end up becoming our biggest bane. I look forward with glee to the day I get out of this cesspit.

RIP young man. Such a misfortune that you were birthed in a country where lives of cattles are of more intrinsic value.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by seankafor(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Davash222:
Our #Endsars campaign only ends on social media. We’re all cowards in this country, everyone!!
we are truly cowards brother.
No one wants to lead the frontline but all of us wants freedom..

I watched Hong kong protests months ago and I wept because we really have a long way to go.
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chai!
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by iTearHerToto: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
On seeing what had happened, the officials ran away, leaving Kaka to his fate.

All these Afonja SARS ehn grin
[img]https:///view/funny-smile-best-laugh-gif-8282901.gif[/img]

Pukes angry
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by Prince081: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
The earlier you start making moves to leave this shithole, the better for you. It can only get worse. I can't agree less with Botha. He said that the black man doesn't have the capability to govern themselves. I spit on the grave of Lord Lugard for this contraption.
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
why didn't he stop?rest in peace.
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by Auxtin85(m): 5:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Another bright star shot down by those blood sucking demons.
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by olexjay(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2020
Irrespective what I see no reason why police or other security personnel will shoot citizen who's not with harm equipment... The rate at which thesesm people killing innocent citizen is alarming, may the lord God always protect us all and our families
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by dangotesmummy: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Another destiny wasted and thwarted for no reason

Anthony joshua.receive sense

All this your gallivanting around sagam, better be careful before sagam village people remember you
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by ritcha: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2020
thank you for information slotxo
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by dangotesmummy: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yorubas say orisa tobalegbemi fimile boshey bami.the sars animals have done more harm than good.their only work is to be killing, extorting, raping and kidnapping

It's better they're not in existence at all than for them to be constituting a nuisance everywhere they are.the beasts have become like cultists,they only feel powerful in groups and when armed.i don't now know whether it's the gun intoxicating them Making them misbehave or they're always on drugs
Re: Happening Now: Chaos As SARS Officials Kill Footballer In Sagamu by Jabioro: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thwarted,his tomorrow abolished by the useless police men called SAARS

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnapper / Ritualist Caught In Ado Ekiti (pics) (Video) / Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) / Nude Man Tried To Lift A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.