Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,918 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone (728 Views)

For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared / 10 Powerful Headlines To Drive Targeted Organic Traffic To Your Website (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone by zankumusik: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Please I need organic traffic where can i get it
Re: Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone by Shanin: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
You can't buy that traffic since it's organic, organic means that you will get it for free really and no less than that. For that you need to take time and sometimes lot of money too, but it will all recoupe if done properly and like it should. You can try on some test website.
Re: Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone by fastseo: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Via Google adwords
Re: Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone by SmartzNation: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
zankumusik:

We can build organic traffic for you.

Contact via signature.
Re: Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone by codesngr(m): 12:32am On Feb 23, 2020
zankumusik:

Come I will for your SEO . We at webdesignersng.com will make sure you are satisfied with our service check out our site at Google first with the keyword web designers in nigeria

It takes knowledge and skill to be there within 2months only . We can do that for you

Also check our blog bloggersng.com with the keyword free airtime app grin . Come let me perform the magic on your website
Re: Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone by codesngr(m): 12:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Don't waste your money on AdWords . What if your money finishes . You drop down to zero . Come let me show you my skills
Re: Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone by fastseo: 2:27am On Feb 23, 2020
codesngr:
Don't waste your money on AdWords . What if your money finishes . You drop down to zero . Come let me show you my skills

But u want to earn always abi? Wondering why Nigerian niches aren't profitable...
Re: Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone by codesngr(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2020
fastseo:

But u want to earn always abi? Wondering why Nigerian niches aren't profitable...

Because dey focus on money. My advice : learn work first before diving into stuff and focus on value and impact that will bring you money . Nobody focuses on these this days . Everybody focus on the money. I remember the time I started my journey online, I started with passion and I was making some impact and value because I have a good mentors I learn from . Today that passion is fetching us money . But if you focus on money , you will even quit before the money comes grin grin grin. Every niche is profitable , that's why I said, learn work first . [url]Bloggersng.com[/url] got your back
Re: Where Can I Buy Organic Traffic Anyone by codesngr(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2020
And don't waste your money on AdWord . Rather use that money to hire a good SEO analyst to build up your website SEO manually. So even if you cover first page , you cover it for good, not when your money finishes you drop to zero. Okay check web designers in nigeria . You can see me on first page without any AdWord because it's done manually and I will be there for good, even if I drop , nah just small settings because SEO is a competition stuff. But what if I use AdWord grin grin . Don't waste your money on AdWord . Hire me instead cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim (Webmaster Edition) / What Is Happening To Glo Network / Zox News Wordpress Theme Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.