Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (89892 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / How My Husband And I Have Kept Our Sex Life Exciting For 24 Years / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eberechi24:

Lefu, This is very sensitive.

Even if he had known while dating her, he should have let her go or probably use blade cut am?

The man is just looking for solutions for a circumcised woman who happens to be his wife. Don't compound his problems with insensitive comment.
if he had known then it wouldnt be a shock to him now.at least then both he and the lady would have found solution to the problem or learn how to cope with it.just imagine finding u have a problem or ur partner has a problem on ur wedding night cheesy.quite devastating cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
extol1:

he said there was no sex during dating just strictly pre-intimacy.
quite unfortunate cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Daromax: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Female circumcision is wrong, but it does not always lead to cs during child birth. That information is wrong.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ChoCho54(f): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
zexy2030:

yes my brother, they have problem having child birth and they get dried easily. Get her sweeteners and some aphrodisiacs, then learn to grind her gspot well, as for child birth, pls always prepare for cs.
Always prepare for CS Oga are you serious? Were our mothers uncircumcised? What about their own mothers?

How many of them had birth through CS?

I'm not in support of female genital mutilation. My daughter is four and I didn't try that with her. But we have to put things in the right perspective here.

I was mutilated, but sometimes I doubt it sef grin

OP sorry about your predicament. You are a real man!

First, try freeing her from any inhibitions she may have about love-making. Then share a bottle of wine more often and let it end in lovemaking when she's slightly intoxicated.

With time she will come around. Women generally enjoy sex if they love the man. So be lovable too.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ChoCho54(f): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
thalpy:

No difference. We just got married. And its like we are dating too. Its just that its now made known formally in chirch. So what would i have done if we were dating? is it not same thing i can still do now. Or you are saying breakup and even if i broke up someone will still marry her. So breakup is not a solution. And mind you she told me earlier and i confirmed when we started making love and no sex. Since i didn't see clitoris but didnt know it has huge potential effect. And for the childbirth you mean every circumcised lady gove birth through CS. Mehn that’s saddening.
Your last sentence is a capital NO!

How many of your aunties who were circumcised gave birth through CS? Infact, how many women in your family both from your mother's side gave birth through CS?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ChoCho54(f): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
franklingud:

Stop looking for her clits Bro, it's gone forever.
But you can find the one inside her vag with your finger only if you know how.
Some men are so scared of pussy they won't do what you recommend.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ChoCho54(f): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
All you guys claiming female circumcision automatically leads to CS, God will judge you all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Finelinks: 4:57am On Feb 24, 2020
Jossyfine:

Yes, I agree on circumcised girls getting dry quickly, but on the side of child birth is not correct cos I was circumcised but had the easiest birth experience on all my 3 kids. CS is a no no for this except there are complications

any empirical support for the quick dryness?

And don't they have sexual urges?

It seems they don't reach orgasm too.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Finelinks: 4:58am On Feb 24, 2020
patroit001:
Really?. I have dated a lot of circumcised ladies and they get wet pretty well. Your wife's case could be peculiar.

They don't reach orgasm
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by awakeuche(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2020
It is a sad sad thing to do to a woman, cutting off some or all of her external female parts, it is horrible. Sadly most Nigerian men don't even understand let alone know about it.
I have dated two women who this was done to, and i agree, sex with them was a chore.
I even started doing research about it and putting up posts on twitter to educate people on all its negatives.
The best way to make women like this enjoy sex is
1. be a good kisser
2.know how to use your tongue �
3. Buy a non irritant lubricant, very important if you must penetrate her.
4. Know how to use your tongue, i.e kiss her alot paying particular attention to her breasts, feet, (neck for some), mouth and all hollow edges or ends.
5. Use your mouth, do the whispering game, bring your mouth close to her ear, while gently rubbing her breasts, and whisper words like "Babe, I want to eat you forever" "you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen", nibbling on the ear or sticking your tongue into her ear. You get the picture.
6. Penetration should only be done when you can hear the sound of her breathing, and only after you apply the lubricant.
It's hardwork, but like you said, this is your wife.
God help you Sir.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Nerdnextdoor: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2020
Who says circumcised women don't enjoy sex
They cum very well, and some even squirt like a fountain if you can locate her G' spot and continuously stimulate it until she start quivering like an epileptic patient with seizures. And ends up turning your bed to River Niger.
Warm her up into the game first, yes, I mean the usual fore-play. No need for much sucking of her clit or labia because there isn't any there to stimulate. Instead focus the sucking n massaing on her tits. Have her lie flat on her back, Then with your middle and ring finger try to locate her G'spot, that region around the inner top wall of the vagina, that feels bumpy or rough like sharky. With hard and continues stimulation she might feel like she wants to pee. Ask her how she feels as you continue the stimulation and exploration of her G'spot. If she tells you she feels like peeing then focus on that spot. When really fucking her, try to hit that spot as often as you can, doggy-style is best for this. Even if she's uncircumcised, G'spot Climax, is even way more stronger than when she cums with just the Clitoris aroused. So Bro don't be bothered much, try locating her G spot with her full sensual collaboration and worry no more.
And it is completely hoax to say circumcised ladies always go through CS for delivery. Big False story. They can and have had very successful natural safe deliveries, yes, without any CS in their lifetime.
With all these being said, it is An abrupt, Big NO, to Female Genital Mutilation. Thank God, it is now illegal.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by franklingud(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
Some men are so scared of pussy they won't do what you recommend.
Who is scared of pvssy nowadays? grin grin

I haven't heard this one before.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by zexy2030(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2020
Tunagee:

Bro, you be wizard o! You just described my wife. She had a CS birth also, and gets dried easily. I don dey find the clitoris for more than 6 yrs now. Does it mean she was circumcized?
it's shortened, not completely removed, the clit is about 1" out and 3inches in(gspot).

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2020
Eberechi24:

You are just stupid.

Eberechi you have very kissable lips. cheesy

Where are you located currently?
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Igetmyown247: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2020
I think it’s normal to get dry after a while , use lubricant when she’s dry.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by pmoye(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2020
What to do? For a starter sue the idiotic parents.

Pardon my outburst. It pains me greatly reading posts like this how a girl was permanently deprived of having a sexual life because of the stupidity of the parents. Don't get in my mention if all you're gonna do is say the parents didn't know better. F**k them a million times!

Female genital mutilation is destroying more homes than we can imagine, and breaking more girls apart. Just imagine the number of girls that we have that cannot enjoy sex because a stupid culture and a set of wicked parents decided such a girl should never be able to enjoy sex.

If you are still in this generation and you're involved in FGM you deserved to be jailed for life. You're a wicked soul. God that created a woman and added a clitoris and all other parts knew what He was doing. You silly maniacs now come to remove that... Wicked souls who don't deserve to be parents.

Op, you have a very long battle ahead of you. A very very long one. There's absolutely no fun in sex when your partner doesn't enjoy it. I will advise the two of you to involve more of mouth action in your sessions. Go down, really really down on her. Eat that succulent cookie, put your tongue in, inside the pinkiness, find your way to the center of gravity (anterior grove) with your tongue, fingers, and your third leg. And you have to keep assuring her every time that there's nothing wrong with her. Sex is more than 50% psychological. Since she already believes that the FGM handicaps her, it will be difficult for her to reach climax. But I assure you it is not impossible to attain that height for her. Let her know there are other spots in her womanness that can be explored to give her mindblowing orgasm. And you have to learn how to make her cum.

FGM has nothing to do with giving her difficult childbirth. Remove that bullshit from your mind.

thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage thought is same effect like a man. We do have premarital sex(romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily. Which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time. If she were to be a random girl wont care much. But she is my wife and i feel her pain . So i stop immediately and calm her down. When we were dating we do fore play alot but no sex. Until marriage now. I know you might say eating her pussy that works but saliva dont last and dries up . And am thinking what if she gives birth giving a head might reduce too. I know am not the only man in this trend . Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not thesame to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest. So i ask. To those that might have had this experience is there anyway i can make her enjoy sex the more and please note any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now i have learnt my lesson girl circumcision is bad. Thats why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf is not always self discipline is just lack of urge. Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that. Just want to know all i need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by dollynnn(f): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2020
money121:
When we were dating we do fore play alot but no sex. Until marriage now.

Disadvantage of no s ex b4 marriage suppose u already have s ex with her am sure by now u should have look for solution if u truely love her
But am 100% sure u will find solution here...
To be sincere is very painful and hurt

For that birth just gather Money for CS don't take risk ooo

May Almighty God protect and guide ur union...

My regard to madam
keep quiet!
Trying to advocate premarital sex

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by greggng: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Are women exempted from circumcision
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by AfroBeatDiary: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
I can feel your pains
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
dollynnn:

keep quiet!
Lol. Aunty cam dan
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Realbank10(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Solution to such case. Kindly visit pharmacy for
Wet cream gel or pussy wet spray.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Mitchelll: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by AmazonHippolyta(f): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! This is hard.
I thought this circumsission shit has been stopped a century ago undecided,if i was the girl i will definitely sue my parents!!

Ah swear very sad grin
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Take your wife and see a doctor together. Most people here in Nairaland will just discuss rubbish over your personal issue and offer no solution
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by bluebay(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
personal59:

Liess my wife gave birth without cs and with ease self thank to Almighty Allah
You don't drill the hole wide na . your case different Musa
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by patroit001(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Finelinks:

They don't reach orgasm
That may be true
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by fof1: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.

Rest UR Mind, See a Qualified Medical Doctor or Nurse for NEC. Medical Advice. U hv lots of Solutions, from Use of Lubricants like KY Jelly to other Therapies. Jettison immature Online Advice,Pls.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by nnamdinho(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Get a sex lubricant.. that’s your only option of enjoying sex with her.. go to a pharmacy and get one!! Thank me later �
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by patroit001(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
dollynnn:

keep quiet!
That's his 10 shilling advice. Take it or jump and pass.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by omomummy13: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.

I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of ALL these yeye stories on nairaland. If your intention is to drive traffic, you'll only succeed at making this site unattractive and irrelevant.

Like seriously? You mean we are the ones to tell you what to do with your circumcised wife? Ori e ope my friend angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ryut: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
The most pleasurable sex you can ever enjoy is with a lady with well endowed clitoris. Simply a minute romance and touch,she will over wet and the moaning can drive you to the highest.

Honestly ,I pity ladies whose clit was cut and their man, because no pleasure

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.