Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Funny Quotes And Mentions On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Quotes And Mentions On Nairaland (769 Views)

50+ Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe Which Will Make Your Day / Robert Mugabe's Funny Quotes / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Quotes And Mentions On Nairaland by Magic1: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2020
I just don’t know what pushed me to open Nairaland while in church.

Everyone around me noticed I was laughing though I tried muffling the laughter. Why was I laughing? Nairalanders and their usual aggressive attacks, quotes and mentions on someone’s opinion.

Here are the few attacks. You are at liberty to add other mentions, attacks and quotes from any thread.

Happy Sunday to all Christians, Muslims and the Here nor Theres.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Moniker You Ever Seen On Nairaland? / Birthday Present / If Men Wrote Advise Columns:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.