Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' (1823 Views)

Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by MissyB3(f): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2010
Rotflmao!!! Watch and Laugh. This describes so many Christians on NL.  grin grin grin

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJJpM3_Fj7o[/flash]
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by MissyB3(f): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2010
I can't stop laughing. grin grin
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by oladcity(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
Humourous, but the truth. It may soon come to that
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by tpia1: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
omg!!

i totally see the pastor's point even though the video is meant to be an amusing skit.

there are times when i feel only a serious beatdown will deter many criminals from their evil path.

see what nigerians are turning to these days- crime rampant everywhere, no morals, society breaking down, no discipline or standards in anything, the list is endless.

of course you dont beat people into christianity but some are hell-bent on pushing their luck.

giving stubbornness and hardheartedness a whole new meaning!!
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by r231(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin

lmao
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by MissyB3(f): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2010
I've viewed this video more than 7 times already and I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin
The pastor is a VERY good actor. grin grin grin
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by tpia1: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2010
i love the part where he took off his shirts.

pastor: "ooooh, to give your life is now a problem.

i will deal with you!!!!! angry"

passerby: " so what are you going to do now?"

pastor: " You will see!!!"
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by MissyB3(f): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2010
tpia1:

i love the part where he took off his shirts.
Me too. I also like the part where he raised his shoulders as if to intimidate the boy.
''What's your problem? How can someone come all the way from heaven to die for you and you don't want to give him your life'' '' Can you die on the cross''? ''Don't let me apply the word force'' '' Bros come''.  I'm so dead!  My ribssssssssssssssssssss. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by tpia1: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2010
may God forgive me, but that's the type of treatment some hardheaded criminals need. sad
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by MissyB3(f): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
I disagree. It's impossible to win souls like this. Try am in reality, na swollen face the pastor go carry home. grin grin

''For the past 5 years, my wife and I are the only members of our church''. grin grin grin
''You will see, you will know''. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by Idowuogbo(f): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
lwkkkmddd oo
pastor don kolomental hehe
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by tpia1: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2010
Missy ★ B:

I disagree. It's impossible to win souls like this. Try am in reality, na swollen face the pastor go carry home. grin grin

''For the past 5 years, my wife and I are the only members of our church''. grin grin grin
''You will see, you will know''. grin grin grin grin

it's been done before. Nothing new under the sun.

it's just not godly or defensible, that's all.

another option would be if the pastor is a boxing champ.

challenge the wackos to a boxing match and beat the shat out of them.
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by manmustwac(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2010
i have been waiting for you for thse past five hours, oh bros come bros come bros come bros come bros come. Very funny satire grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by r231(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2010
dude had like 15 shirts on in dat sunny weather

na by force oo bross come bros come bros come grin grin grin
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by manmustwac(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2010
testing testing 123
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by newmi(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hahahaha very funny, but jokes apart no force at least the devil is on hand to collect it. By the your eyes see wyen then you know if na by force or not that is if at all you been get second chance grin grin grin
Hmmmmm
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by PastorAIO: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
What did he say @ 3:35 ?

if you refuse to accept your selory, you will accept naragidily, so bros for your own good kneel down mirrorly . . .
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by InesQor(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2010
Pastor AIO:

What did he say @ 3:35 ?

if you refuse to accept your selory,  you will accept naragidily, so bros for your own good kneel down mirrorly . . .
Its Yoruba. smiley

He said "lero-rily" and "lalagidi-ly" i.e. l'ero (willingly) and l'agidi (by force). So kneel down lero-rily.  grin
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by LoveKing(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2010
iyemwen oh! Ol boy na by force, na fight  grin
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by Moyola(f): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2010
LMAO!!

How many shirts is he wearing? grin grin
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by InesQor(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO!!

How many shirts is he wearing? grin grin
I was laughing too hard to count. LOL! grin
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by PastorAIO: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2010
InesQor:

Its Yoruba. smiley

He said "lero-rily" and "lalagidi-ly" i.e. l'ero (willingly) and l'agidi (by force). So kneel down lero-rily.  grin

Thanks. That one is definitely entering into my vocabulary.
Re: A Must Watch! ''Na by Force You Go Give Your Life To Christ'' by InesQor(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Thanks. That one is definitely entering into my vocabulary.

Hahahah anyway im sure you know he was code-mixing Yoruba and English

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Is A Jesuit: Seven Things You Need To Know About The Jesuit Society / The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. / Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.