Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 (30368 Views)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by nwodopetre(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
var jxt de favor mutd any how
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by kcy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I doubt you understand what active play is.

Is he part of the game. Passing, crossing, defending?

Not at all. He was not part of the play in any way.

That was pure robbery.
He was not part of the game but he was able to move is leg
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by kcy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
See dis

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by pk2me: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
nwodopetre:
var jxt de favor mutd any how
This guy finally smiles as VAR rules the goal offside.

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Pacesetter123(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dantedasz:

I did not write the 17 rules please. It is sad that football fans and even players watch and play this game and yet do NOT know or even understand the rules governing the game.
This is my last response to all these mentions.
1. Sigurdsson the player on the floor was offside when that ball was played and was guilty of contravention of the first rule of the offside law.
2. By moving his legs out of the trajectory of the ball he interfered with play and gained an advantage and thus contravened rule 2 of the offside law.
It is not rocket science, it is comprehension and interpretation of the offside law.
Please goggle it! undecided
I still disagree with you.The rule u r stating r all correct.But ur interpretations and de application of de rules today by de officials are all wrong.In 2012 season,west broom scored a beautiful goal against Man City but was ruled out for offside.We then asked why cos the ball didn't touch anybody on offside position.The analyst then dig into FIFA archive n brot out de offside rules n vivid explanation was offered.In dat case,de player was seen clearly covering de goalkeeper view.Various oda interpretations wer equally offered by officials of football governing body.And as much as I can remember,non of dem included lying down in floor n withdrawing leg from contact.Mind u de player wasn't standing erect which we wud av said dere was interference.Secondly, withdrawing de leg did not change the direction of the ball nor help in anyway to confuse the keeper.Or u av never seen on many occasions wer during free-kick taking some players will intentionally stay in offside position n dodge de ball by running across de ball or standing stilt till the ball pass n enter goal n referee counted it as goal on de ground dat he didn't touch de ball.So is dat one not more deceptive dan withdrawal of legs from ball?
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Pacesetter123(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
BabaO2:
Dem wan package 4th position for ManU, shameless people.
I tell you bro!!
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Harkynkunle(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
beejay501:

Guy which match did you watched?

The same match you believe I’m talking about... Apparently Lindelof was just too soft against Everton, his build up play from the back makes no sense... while Mc... is yet to return to his very Best... My Opinion
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by bassman007(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
After all that England FA does for them, they still won't make top 4

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by supernigga(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Glycosunde:

I hope u know that if that goal had stood it would have been an own goal against maguire. So tell me how does a potential own goal is now ruled out as offside.
No. a defection changing the direction of the ball total from an opponent will be awarded own goal but a deflection that does not really change the direction of the ball is awarded to the striker of the ball.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by supernigga(m): 12:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Pacesetter123:
I still disagree with you.The rule u r stating r all correct.But ur interpretations and de application of de rules today by de officials are all wrong.In 2012 season,west broom scored a beautiful goal against Man City but was ruled out for offside.We then asked why cos the ball didn't touch anybody on offside position.The analyst then dig into FIFA archive n brot out de offside rules n vivid explanation was offered.In dat case,de player was seen clearly covering de goalkeeper view.Various oda interpretations wer equally offered by officials of football governing body.And as much as I can remember,non of dem included lying down in floor n withdrawing leg from contact.Mind u de player wasn't standing erect which we wud av said dere was interference.Secondly, withdrawing de leg did not change the direction of the ball nor help in anyway to confuse the keeper.Or u av never seen on many occasions wer during free-kick taking some players will intentionally stay in offside position n dodge de ball by running across de ball or standing stilt till the ball pass n enter goal n referee counted it as goal on de ground dat he didn't touch de ball.So is dat one not more deceptive dan withdrawal of legs from ball?
sir its offside he was on the post line close to the goalkeeper, thereby obstructing the movement of the goalie.

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by SinisterX(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Dantedasz:

He played in the Europa league on Thursday as a second half sub. He assisted Fred's second goal in the 5-0 defeat of Brugge.
The only GOAT I stan
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2020
Dantedasz:

The movement of both legs brings him into active play!
Please understand the rules.
Hmmm.... But the match ended and everyone is happy. At leasr no CoronaVirus infection reported at the stadium. grin

Intending land and house buyers should get get in touch with us (Duplex or Apartment houses). Verified and government certified titled LAND or houses. Check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
masterflowx:

But e no go pain you reach me. I no eat yesterday night.
YNWA!!!
loser. e pain am die. u just dey start
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
masterflowx:

Omo see broda, broda
Broda wey mumu, broda
Broda wey no wise, broda...
and u dey report person wey say mumu comment.
hahahahahahahahahahaha grin u go hear am.
u fit call other members mumu, bt u no fit accept am.
hahahahahahahahahahaha. ant wey dey do like cockroach

masterflowx:

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Dominique

Rule 2 broken!
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Pacesetter123(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
supernigga:
sir its offside he was on the post line close to the goalkeeper, thereby obstructing the movement of the goalie.
Ok...ooo, let us leave it like dat.After all,our argument here can't reverse the decision of de referee.Lets focus on future events n leave the past behind us.Cheers!!
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by ThePansophist: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2020
Justinlean02:
He gets what he deserves for staying loyal when in the form of his life saving your Man UTD asses instead of jumping ship to Madrid. De Gea deserves some respect from you lots that can't even kick nothing grin

I have a six weeks old phone i want to sell. I bought it new. It comes with receipt.

I am willing to give my powerbank with it if you buy my phone. I am trying to raise funds to fund my projects. Come and buy.

It's a Techno Camon 12

3GB RAM

32GB ROM

It's neat. Covered front and back so no scratch or issues. 100% neat

The carton still is still intact

Can we chat on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 / Stoke City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 9th September 2017 / 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.