Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 (30363 Views)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Dantedasz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

What kind of crap is that?

He did not interfere with play because he did not block the vision of the Goalkeeper.

Interference does not have to do with the position but if you are affecting the other players for taking action.

Ian Wright is talking crap and he knows it. Worse is you buying the crap he is selling.

THE OFFSIDE LAW.
The law states that a player is in an offside position if any of their body parts, except the hands and arms, are in the opponents' half of the pitch, and closer to the opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent (the last opponent is usually, but not necessarily, the goalkeeper).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Offside (association football) - Wikipedia

4 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by smat101(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
lordprogress:
Shut up your mouth there you dun they happy say them score us before grin
lols.. grin you sef know say na pure goal ... Tell me wetin make am no be goal... talk true

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

What kind of crap is that?

He did not interfere with play because he did not block the vision of the Goalkeeper.

Interference does not have to do with the position but if you are affecting the other players for taking action.

Ian Wright is talking crap and he knows it. Worse is you buying the crap he is selling.

Why did he just lie down for floor and block post. It is like you started watching football in 2020

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by masterflowx(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Expert17:

Ehyaaaa

Tears continues grin grin grin

Manure fan una no get sense
If na Liverpool now una go de shout VAR VAR up and down.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by extol1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Offpoint:
Lol, they had to rob Everton of their last goal
that is not robbing, the player was offside, he made an attempt to the goal

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by TheMainMan: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
See the team that was jubilating a team that is 22points clear lost yesterday undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
eraly:

GOD bless you bro. He was De Gea was moving towards d ball before d ball was deflected off his team mate. D Everton player even dodged the ball. He never interfered. It was a poor officiating. Even d commentator said the goal should av stood.

This is pure daylight robbery.

Thank you a million.

If Richarlison was blocking his vision, how did De Gea follow the ball in the first place?

Worst part was that on replay, you can watch De Gea notice the change in direction of the ball.

7 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dantedasz:

THE OFFSIDE LAW.
The law states that a player is in an offside position if any of their body parts, except the hands and arms, are in the opponents' half of the pitch, and closer to the opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent (the last opponent is usually, but not necessarily, the goalkeeper).

They will talk shit all day. Great result United. I really enjoyed the match. Good defensive work. Everton had about 11 unprofitable corners.

2 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
stechu:

Why did he just lie down for floor and block post. It is like you started watching football in 2020

Was he blocking his team for scoring?

Is Richarlison blocking a goalkeeper over 6ft by seating on the floor?

2 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Expert17: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

That is a bloody lie.

Watch De Gea.

He watched the ball from the shot till it entered his goal. How is Richarlison blocking his vision?

The ball was deflected by Maguire.

This was purely atrocious.

That raising of leg, is like a dummy......that will deceive anybody.....

That dummy is the interference we are talking about

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Jack500: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Poor officiating. That was a clear goal. De Gea saw the ball all the way. Watch the head of De Gea. He watched the ball all the way.

And then a red card to Ancelotti? Atrocious.

To be sincere with u, I am tired of De gea. A guy collecting the highest salary in England, shouldn't be making those silly mistakes.

Last last, Man u no go reach top 4. Very inconsistent club

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by smat101(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
lordprogress:
lols.. grin you sef know say na pure goal ... Tell me wetin make am no be goal... talk true
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Was he blocking his team for scoring?

Is Richarlison blocking a goalkeeper over 6ft by seating on the floor?

Oga read this thing below and understand football.

THE OFFSIDE LAW.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dantedasz:

THE OFFSIDE LAW.

Was Richarlison in an offside position?

Yes.

Was he interfering with play?

No because the goalkeeper had a clear vision of the ball. So you can not say offside.

7 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
cenaman:
YNWA

I tink Maynation should see this grin

But dat liverpool match pain me sha, i just want them to shut dat nonsense arsenal up on their unbeaten.

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by purplekayc(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
-3 points
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
stechu:

Oga read this thing below and understand football.

THE OFFSIDE LAW.

Educate yourself. There are numerous legit goals with players in an offside position counted as goals.

4 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jack500:

To be sincere with u, I am tired of De gea. A guy collecting the highest salary in England, shouldn't be making those silly mistakes.

Last last, Man u no go reach top 4. Very inconsistent club

He made an error yes. But he made a great save at the end. This is not pes20
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by smat101(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
lordprogress:
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by smat101(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
lordprogress:
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by lordprogress: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Educate yourself. There are numerous legit goals with players in an offside position counted as goals.
See the way you wan kill yourself for goal when them dun cancel take heart abeg wink
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by maynation(f): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I tink Maynation should see this grin

But dat liverpool match pain me sha, i just want them to shut dat nonsense arsenal up on their unbeaten.

That guy is a joke.grin
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Expert17:

That raising of leg, is like a dummy......that will deceive anybody.....

That dummy is the interference we are talking about

Dummy if the goalkeeper is not seeing the whole movement of the ball. The keeper could not chase the ball because of a deflection.

There are goals scored with players in an offside position because they are not interfering with play.

5 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Dannyozs(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Clear goal for everton but robbed again my the owners of PL "VARchester united"

For those claiming interference, seriously? Hypocrites!
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Dantedasz(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Was Richarlison in an offside position?

Yes.

Was he interfering with play?

No because the goalkeeper had a clear vision of the ball. So you can not say offside.

The movement of his two legs to avoid the incoming ball is deemed to be interfering with play. Read the rules if you love the game.
Sadly most fans don't know the rules of association football. undecided

INTERFERENCE IN FOOTBALL.

Being in an offside position is not an offence in itself, but a player so positioned when the ball is played by a teammate can be judged guilty of an offside offence if they become "involved in active play", "interfere with an opponent", or "gain an advantage" by being in that position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Tchange1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
The goal was not an offside. Since it got defected by Maguire.

Man Utd should thank the referee

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by smalldoctor: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
Them don come again Ver ches Ver united... U na go finish 6th
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by EnterpriseMan: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Me trying to understand what Martial is.. A winger, a lazy slowpoke, a defender, an Everton player, a ball picker or what exertly??
The guy is just so unaware and lazy he sets a new standard for laziness.

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Jack500: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
stechu:

He made an error yes. But he made a great save at the end. This is not pes20

Wat useless save, he shouldn't save it, I don't know why he's been paid. Blind Spaniard, that's how he dash Everton the first goal.

I dont know why the clueless Ole cant bench the idiot, that's how he left the invisible martial on the field for almost 90 mins, last last this team na Scam, inconsistency is their watchword.

And that Everton goal should have stood, useless club.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by eraly(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
I know say if dem go watch d replay again, all of dem go see say na pure/clear goal. I was so disappointed in d final decision of the officials/VAR
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Edyice: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Varchester UNITED
Every weekend grin

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1 ) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Expert17:
God will punish De gea
De Gea is like every other human, mistakes are inevitable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 9th September 2017 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 / 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.