Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures (44948 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Updating9JA: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

i saw this this and i loved it. he carried his grandmother out for christmas flexing.

Source: https://twitter.com/hotbilzz/status/1342763991647580160

271 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by thesicilian: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Don't know her but I'm quite certain she deserves it

436 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is so cute....

My grandmother is troublesome...if I take her out on a date...she go carry shout finish me....she ready to call any babe/dude she sees dressing indecently one by one...and advise them

Since this made FP....I sell really affordable quality wrist watches for male and female....
I also sell Human hair (100%) and human hair blend (50%)...wigs and weaves....I have hair care products too...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature....biko support my hussle...

225 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Harrykn: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Your crushes and girlfriends now

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:

Oga yhu stole my FTC

12 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by ollymooreagain: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
omo ase iru e fun e

God bless you

30 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Righteousness2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wow!
I Love this...

I miss my Big Mama...
My Praying Big Mama..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
I so love this, God bless him abundantly. Homely men are the best and not all these waka about

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Surprises these days are incomplete without d camera

He must ve done that 2 get some cheap social media likes and comments

Make pesin no quote me abeg

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
I so love this, God bless him abundantly. Homely men are the best and not all these waka about
Ewu Cameroun talking when humans are talking.

YEYEnatu Ibrahim dey smell.

17 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

I know the category you belong, go home and treat your grandma with love,her smile alone can bring you fortunes

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by mayor1814: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
very good gesture. God bless u bro. but I also expect that vegetable & fruit could have been added to mama diet. But all in all u did a great job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Ishilove: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

You dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
I know the category you belong, go home and treat your grandma with love,her smile alone can bring you fortunes

I should be telling you swine this.
FYI, I did a lot (I mean a lot) for my grand mother and my grand father when they were still alive and I didn't publicize it. So go do something for your aged grand parents.

8 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ishilove:

You dey vex o
That pit latrine fly like perching anywhere it likes without due respect for anything.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

FYI, I did a lot (I mean a lot) for my grand mother and my grand father when they were still alive and I didn't publicize it. So go do something for your aged grand parents.
If all you said are true then you shouldn't have come up with the initial comment,may God reward you abundantly. And yes I took absolute care of my late grandma single handedly when she became sickly while my parent just provide the major financial care,I refused my parents from getting maids for her,there's nothing you will mention that I didn't do for her with joy,the smile on her face and the joy in her heart when I'm around her was enough for me,it has made me have soft spot for aged people, I have plans to open a foundation that will be caring for the aged and neglected in the nearest future.Keep being good too

40 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by We4all: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Clout chasers everywhere. All for the camera.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by slawormiir: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Very good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
[s]If all you said are true then you shouldn't have come up with the initial comment,may God reward you abundantly. And yes I took absolute care of my late grandma single handedly when she became sickly while my parent just provide the major financial care,I refused my parents from getting maids for her,there's nothing you will mention that I didn't do for her with joy,the smile on her face and the joy in her heart when I'm around her was enough for me,it has made me have soft spot for aged people, I have plans to open a foundation that will be caring for the aged and neglected in the nearest future.Keep being good too[/s]
Cry toy!

Yada Yada Yada!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

That pit latrine fly like perching anywhere it likes without due respect for anything.
I just discovered you are an addict,quit weed before it damages you.Half man

8 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

No weed addict can do such,keep claiming what you are not here,short man devil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

Cry toy!

Yada Yada Yada!

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
I just discovered you are an addict,quit weed before it damages you.Half man

Where's your location in Nigeria pls, I wanna discuss something serious with you. One on one if it's okay by you.

I don't do weed, I don't smoke, if you or your spouse do weed, it's your problem and no wonder your brain gets knocked anyhow. Your spouse is a perfect definition of half man; Take that from me.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

Where's your location in Nigeria pls, I wanna discuss something serious with you. One on one if it's okay by you.

I don't do weed, I don't smoke, if you or your spouse do weed, it's your problem and no wonder your brain gets knocked anyhow. Your spouse is a perfect definition of half man; Take that from me.
Nothing serious can ever come from a chronic addict like you, I don't have a spouse rogue, like I said earlier quit weeds and drugs for your own good

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by SAMBARRY: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ok so you can't wear makeup for your grandma
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=Jodha post=97447352][/quote]

undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by adadike(f): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
God bless you Bobo. This aged parents of ours deserve some love and kindness as well. I love this hobestly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

You need to find a spouse to settled down with so you can channel all these your energy into something useful.

Evening newspaper like you. Your acts are getting stale, move over Biko!
Go eat shit short man devil.I'm a proud midnight newspaper

10 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Adadike, how are you doing dear? smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Awwwwww cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad / I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Bovi Ugboma & Wife, Kris Asimonye Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.