Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,837 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend (74013 Views)

PHOTOS: Celebrities Attend Rita Dominic Wedding / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by DragonLord0462: 12:17am On Feb 24, 2020
Who her virginity help ? People keep dying in the north , SARS keeps killing our youth , mad oldies still leading us and we are here celebrating a young goldigger ! It’s like we are all mad in this country self ! Can we just sell NIGERIA �� and kuku share the bounty ?

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by LANDLORD72: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2020
The writer that called her a virgin thunder from ogbomoshor will fire you. I can can't 5 person that slept with her they paid her 300k each .though not necessary now because she is a married woman now.

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by uvie66: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2020
Ghost7:
Sis dey chop life.
It's 2020 though, how many people dey buy magazines?
I think you have a point, in this era of social media, music and video download, people hardly by the hard copy....and the only reason students still buy handouts in higher institution is to prevent blackmail by the lecturers who authored the handouts in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by richPHAROAH: 12:53am On Feb 24, 2020
this one go don fork her mama add am
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:01am On Feb 24, 2020
U can tell she hasn't bn fuvkd well in ages grin
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Lexusgs430: 1:19am On Feb 24, 2020
A hardcopy magazine publication in 2020, is surely a doomed venture..... No matter how much Ned keeps plugging it with......

Magazines are not consumed in this format anymore........... wink

2 Likes

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by LowerPriceData0(m): 1:22am On Feb 24, 2020
Congratulations
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by SSam01: 1:29am On Feb 24, 2020
Virgin...no wonder she married the highest bidder?

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by ProtectMyMoney: 1:39am On Feb 24, 2020
[
Seems Morroccoan wives don't mind if their husbands carry side chicks and marry her. They even give their support.

Nigerian wives will scatter everywhere if their husbands attempt to carry side chick for marriage and even try this.

Let me even find that video of a Nigerian wife that went to the hospital to go and fight side chick on sick bed

2 Likes

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by lighternote: 1:58am On Feb 24, 2020
In Nigeria, if you want to live your life, go ahead and live it! Don't look face, don't mind hypocrites, they'll finally be all right and mind their business.

Babe for think some digital stuff though.

2 Likes

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Thunderblasts(m): 2:06am On Feb 24, 2020
Virgin indeed.
Nollywood actress a virgin?
Pls tell me another lie!!!

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Thunderblasts(m): 2:07am On Feb 24, 2020
lighternote:
In Nigeria, if you want to live your life, go ahead and live it! Don't look face, don't mind hypocrites, they'll finally be all right and mind their business.

Babe for think some digital stuff though.
Abi o...
Empty content everywhere
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Youzy: 2:08am On Feb 24, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by kevotek1000(m): 2:37am On Feb 24, 2020
See Ned Nwoko head, someone should give that nigga a bike. Bike man go fit am die.
See Regina o she dey claim Virginia, if hear. Mitchew. Many came I mean who wouldn't Ned is a billionaire miss road... Those that came will definitely be bless.

Life lessons...
Hustle make your age mate no take your pikin kpomo dey shine.

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Izongdave(m): 2:51am On Feb 24, 2020
E shock me gong... I've learnt once again, not to judge a book by its cover
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by mikkyangel3: 3:18am On Feb 24, 2020
This Regina is aging so badly. I am not implying anything, only making an observation.

The general mien of the people in the pictures looks like they are sad and unhappy, were they forced to attend the launching? I trust Oga Ned will gift them a hefty honorarium when each of them is leaving so they should have adopted a more merry disposition in the pictures.

3 Likes

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by WebmasterMind: 3:42am On Feb 24, 2020
Regina Magazine

I Wish Her All The Best
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by EmekaBlue(m): 3:44am On Feb 24, 2020
na that her bro i dey look....on a lowkey that guy dey enjoy ned money wella thru his sis wey like am die

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by TruthFM(m): 4:05am On Feb 24, 2020
Nigerians can celebrate nonsense. The money used to open this outdated mode of journalism could have been used to open a factory or some sort of manufacturing company but since it's free money they are spending, they can't cme up with any better idea.

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by tiredoflife(m): 4:07am On Feb 24, 2020
punisha:
angry

May I bath naked
If this girl got married a virgin.

Yeye dey smell

Its possible
Ass hole virgin

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by awoluyi(m): 4:21am On Feb 24, 2020
punisha:
angry

May I bath naked
If this girl got married a virgin.

Yeye dey smell

Why taking panadol for another man's headache, the lady meant "na the man first do am before their official marriage."
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by ignis: 4:37am On Feb 24, 2020
I can imagine
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by imagrg(m): 4:47am On Feb 24, 2020
Regina, may you always be celebrated, my amiable true daughter of our land!
May your union with Ned Nwoko be blessed.
Don't mind what people say. Ride on.
Who knows, Ned would outlive many of those condemning your decision.
I'm a man, I too can do what Ned did. May God give both of you long life!

Make Nwoko still help finance the blog when I day try to build on teaching people to acquire skills for free!
He or any donor can reach me on..
WhatsApp +2347084793078
Your donation shall also help others to realise their dreams!
MAY GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE!

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:22am On Feb 24, 2020
HELLO EVERYONE TRYING TO HATE ON REGINA, SHE SAID I SHOULD LET YOU GUYS KNOW,

"SHE MOVED ON LONG TIME AGO"

PLEASE BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS SO WHEN YOURS SHOW UP , YOU KNOW THE REST!
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Cregon: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2020
So that his former boyfriend was just sucking her puna for free....
That boy ego is now officially dead!!
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by cpmconsultingltd: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2020
Do you always see yourself crying in the dream and crave to know the interpretations of such dreams?

Watch the video for the different meaning of crying, solutions and prayer points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX22QhenEHA
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by NaijadrivaCars: 6:24am On Feb 24, 2020
OPECINHO:
Alex onye anwụrụ. �

grin

Na Alexreports package that magazine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.