Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,978 members, 7,841,748 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend (73994 Views)

PHOTOS: Celebrities Attend Rita Dominic Wedding / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by yeyeosoronga: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... would they have showed up if Ned wasn't a billionaire? They came to introduce themselves to Ned.

You seem to forget they are Regina's professional collegues, whom she has worked with for over a decade. She has been acting as a child and they saw her grow to become a woman.
She had achieved fame even before meeting Ned. Why wouldn't they come to support their own?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by punisha: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2020
tiredoflife:

Its possible
Ass hole virgin

Lol. U worse pass me.

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Truthbites: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2020
Oga Ned thank you for your fight against malaria. I'm so happy with u over this venture. God bless ur union with Regina. Haters make una drink Panadol extra with codeine
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by membranus: 7:05am On Feb 24, 2020
VirginSearcher:
If not a virgin I'm not marrying, if I get one, I walk her to the alter

Go to your village, you might be lucky to see 14 years old or less that is untouched.

2 Likes

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Adegbem01(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2020
There are many things in life that are not logical or sensible but money make them normal, if not super-normal. But it's no news it has been happening since the days of "King David"

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Inehmesit: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2020
fergie001:
Anytime Alex post any news, Your mb must suffer...
grin
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by TwinnyStore(f): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Affordable interest rate with flexible repayment plan.contact us today.

For salary earners only.
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Pearly255(f): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2020
When it comes to marriage older men gives rest of mind either rich or average I won’t blame her. All these small boyz will knack you for as long as its takes and humiliate you join.

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by shogsman(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2020
iyandaoluwaoba:
If the news read Regina caught nude with ex boyfriend. I can bet my landlord house that this thread will be like 106th page by now. By now seun would have told his other mods that all drinks on him tonight. But alas the huge population of haters that my country people habors that is keeping us all on a stagnant spot as for years whereby majority of us still have in mind to raise their children in this rubbish system that kills dreams and makes sure you lead an ordinary life for the rest of your life. We'll see where y'all will end up
Only an illiterate tags a public perception hate,the fact that you think marrying someone 40+ years older than you for money is cool discredit the crap you wrote up there.
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by shogsman(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2020
imagrg:
Regina, may you always be celebrated, my amiable true daughter of our land!
May your union with Ned Nwoko be blessed.
Don't mind what people say. Ride on.
Who knows, Ned would outlive many of those condemning your decision.
I'm a man, I too can do what Ned did. May God give both of you long life!

Make Nwoko still help finance the blog when I day try to build on teaching people to acquire skills for free!
He or any donor can reach me on..
WhatsApp +2347084793078
Your donation shall also help others to realise their dreams!
MAY GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE!
Your asslicking is of no use,you won't receive shishi

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Supersymetry: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2020
shogsman:

Only an illiterate tags a public perception hate,the fact that you think marrying someone 40+ years older than you for money is cool discredit the crap you wrote up there.
But do you know that you are socially engineered into believing that it's wrong
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Ouchbabe(f): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Congratulations Regina but print media is so yesterday. Why will I buy hardcopy magazine when I can get all I want online? Anyways Wetin I know sef
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by kaima1984(f): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2020
noble71:
grin
Virginia Nwoko
You are a clown i swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by shogsman(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2020
Supersymetry:

But do you know that you are socially engineered into believing that it's wrong
Most of the time the simplest explanation is always the right explanation,things are exactly what it seems.so forget your sociology brouhaha,we're Africans and our culture does not pride Itself in marrying our ancestors for money.
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by bubu2019: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2020
I am still dumbfounded how this old cow UnCloth this (pikin) and penetrate her small body with that old dick.
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Prittylucii(f): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Exactly. She is ageing so fast. even the concealer and powder could not hide it.
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by kayalla(f): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Nice. Investments should I say is always a good ...
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Normal. People live associating with success. So those feeling bad when someone doesn't wanna associate with poverty are simply living in fools paradise.
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by icankel: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
The man is only fulfilling some of d promises he made Regina before she accepted to marry him which includes to bring her to International level. cos I still wonder who still buy Magazine wen everyone has smartphone on our hands. Congrats to her though
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Fortune109: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
McTobe:
Like someone said up there THIS IS 2020 How many people still buy Magazine. If she had opted for an Online Fashion forum or the online version of that same magazine or even a Reality tv show e for make bigger sense. I wish her well shaa at least she did not allow herself to be relegated to the kitchen/Bedroom with other co wives

She can still have the online version
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by whitedove(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
hmmm,Child star? and she dey collect gbola? what kinda child is that?...it can only be outa USA!
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Legendguru: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Virgin ko virgina ni
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Virgin My Foot. Dis One Nai Marry As Virgin. Big Lie.
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Wizikal(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Money communicating orally!
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Wizikal(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2020
TAKANBI:
URGENT VACANCY FOR A LAWYER
Our client urgently requires the employment of a male, yoruba LAWYER
Interested candidates should send their CV to takanbi.ventures@yahoo.com
It’s always a Yoruba thing!
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Hotspotbro(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
She should include a column on ''ANCESTOR MARRIAGE
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Liposure: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Tickle1:
She is so pretty
like ur name. u tickle my fancy. Hi
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2020
who said you can't slay and still be a woman of God should take a look at one of my mentor Actress Ucharia Anunobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.