Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. (1086 Views)

Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo / Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by happy200(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
These people are on the loose causing tensions, creating unnecessary propagandas but what I want to let them know is that Nigeria is too big to be derailed by few posts on Nairaland if that's what they think.
Just drop that phone step outside and see if anyone heard or saw your opinion in reality or even in your street. If you reply me here with hash words you just did that to only one person among 200 million people so stop deceiving yourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by bigeliot(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
What's paining this one?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
happy200:
These people are on the loose causing tensions, creating unnecessary propagandas but what I want to let them know is that Nigeria is too big to be derailed by few posts on Nairaland if that's what they think.
Just drop that phone step outside and see if anyone heard or saw your opinion in reality or even in your street. If you reply me here with hash words you just did that to only one person among 200 million people so stop deceiving yourselves.
you're just as jobless as the ipobians you're talking about.. if they want a country for themselves, then that's their business.. why are you in so much pain?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by gidgiddy: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
happy200:

Yeah unarmed IPOB are derailing Nigeria

Boko haram, killer herdsmen and armed bandits are busy building Nigeria up

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
My dear the rate at which they have over ran Nairaland is very alarming these days. Back to back posts on Buhari,U.S, Muslims n Nnamdi Kanu... Half of the posts on FP of the politics section belongs to them.

1 Like

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by happy200(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
My dear the rate at which they have over ran Nairaland is very alarming these days. Back to back posts on Buhari,U.S, Muslims n Nnamdi Kanu... Half of the posts on FP of the politics section belongs to them.
I know they said they want to tanish Nigeria's image on social media

1 Like

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by danvon(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
happy200:
Just drop that phone step outside and see if anyone heard or saw your opinion in reality or even in your street.
If you reply me here with hash words you just did that to only one person among 200 million people so stop deceiving yourselves.
If you sincerely believed this there would be no point creating this topic

So amazing how people perfectly derail themselves

9 Likes

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by Area4Area: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
happy200:
It is people like you that I blame for it, IPOB miscreants are nobodies who just love the noise and hype and you people start taking them serious.
Ask them why Kanu couldn't come to his parents' burial after all the threats and promises?

2 Likes

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by Area4Area: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Since Kanu and IPOB have suddenly gone silent, you should've expected that.
Bunch of cowards and clowns

1 Like

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by GamalNasser: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Instead of you to show us what Buhari has achieved as President you are talking gibberish

13 Likes

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by happy200(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
It is people like you that I blame for it, IPOB miscreants are nobodies who just love the noise and hype and you people start taking them serious.
Ask them why Kanu couldn't come to his parents' burial after all the threats and promises?
Hahahahahaha lol
Thank you bro for that question

2 Likes

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
happy200:
Joker! Bagudu and Ganduje- Buhari best friends- are the ones taking Nigeria to greater heights.

5 Likes

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Overself:

Look at dis goat!
U should have used ur strength on Buhari n convince him,that u are still loyal, like a slave.
Once again,u are a big goat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by Turantula(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
I heard that they (IPOBIANS) attacked Adamawa yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by happy200(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2020
Turantula:
I heard that they (IPOBIANS) attacked Adamawa yesterday
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by IJOBA2: 12:44am On Feb 24, 2020
Overself:

Look at dis goat!
U should have used ur strength on Buhari n convince him,that u are still loyal, like a slave.
Once again,u are a big goat!
OGUFE ABI WHICH TYPE
Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:21am On Feb 24, 2020
happy200:
What is this murukutumpafu saying??
Chai... It is indeed a bad omen to be a zoogerian. The North is now home of 4 terrorist groups yet in OP's feeble mind they are not derailing his beloved zoo it is IPOB that is doing that.

7 Likes

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:28am On Feb 24, 2020
Area4Area:
It is people like gidgiddy that I blame for handling you and your likes with kid gloves and that is the reason why you're always on his mentions. You know you can't come to me with such nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Area4Area:
Since Kanu and IPOB have suddenly gone silent, you should've expected that.
Bunch of cowards and clowns
Kanu made his last broadcast on 17 of this month so, how did he gone silent?? Have you seen that most times you usually talk out of point.

I don't blame you anyway, what could a reasonable person expect from brainwashed buhari supporters??

Bunch of brainless clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by Area4Area: 5:06am On Feb 24, 2020
enemybulldozer:
It is people like gidgiddy that I blame for handling you and your likes with kid gloves and that is the reason why you're always on his mentions. You know you can't come to me with such nonsense.
Who are you deceiving, you think I don't know it's same person behind this monicker and gidgiddy?
You'd use the gidgiddy monicker to talk sense sometimes and this one to derail and insult.

This is the last time I'd reply this monicker, you already know I only deal with your gidgiddy monicker and next time you'd want us to talk, use gidgiddy.
Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by lastmessenger: 6:05am On Feb 24, 2020
Worry yourself because soon enough southerners defending your sorry ass in the northern dessert against BH,herdsmen, bandits and manner of criminals will soon dessert the army leaving you all to your fate.
Ipob are terrorist according to your olodo bubu and his too faced supporters yet Igbo land where they are is the most peaceful place to live in the whole Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by helinues: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2020
@ op, I think we need to be sincere about this. There are some people on NL also who can not make a comment without insulting Igbos even when the news do not involved them.

Advise those people to also stop cos it's disgusting.. Ipob this, Ipob that..

1 Like

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2020
When you're pointing the stupidity of a Nigerian to him....it becomes a threat

He never imagined he had be stupid

He never imagined he had been wrong about buhari

He never imagined buhari has been replaced with a look alike and its turning out you're right

His country is sinking and about to break up and he's gradually getting the clasp of it...and he's scared what his life will be

Oh could there be no NIGERIA anymore?

If there will be....will it still be of any value?

They call us zoo and BOKOHARAM AND FALANI HERDSMEN are proving them right and our leaders and military are scared of the terrorist

All they are making mockery of us with is gradually unfolding

All their leader MNK predicted is unfolding

Could he had been right all along?

Are they really destroying us with their truth we onced called PROPAGANDA?

IS NIGERIA REALLY GETTING WORSE THAN SOMALIA?

1 Like

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by WINNERMENTALITY: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yeah unarmed IPOB are derailing Nigeria

Boko haram, killer herdsmen and armed bandits are busy building Nigeria up
that's how they reason

1 Like

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Hypocrisy!
Nigerian is thy name

1 Like

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by SciLab: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2020
happy200:

Ewedu muslim charlartan, you still dey genesis you don dey lament. If you come reach Exodus nko, na to run enter market

1 Like

Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Area4Area:
Who are you deceiving, you think I don't know it's same person behind this monicker and gidgiddy?
You'd use the gidgiddy monicker to talk sense sometimes and this one to derail and insult.

This is the last time I'd reply this monicker, you already know I only deal with your gidgiddy monicker and next time you'd want us to talk, use gidgiddy.
Keep deceiving yourself.
I owe you no explanation but for the records, let me do justice to your assertions. I am not the man behind that gidgiddy's Monicker take it or leave it.
Re: Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. by Bialegend(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
happy200:

Your zoo is finished. Deal with it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wUZdx7iuZk&feature=emb_title

(1) (Reply)

The Picture Of Governor Zulum Is An Old Picture / Diasporans, How Likely Are You to Semi-Retire Or Retire In Nigeria / Yar'adua And Shagari Were Mediocre, Obscure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.