Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. (66486 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2020
nedekid:

Of what use is this? If you know where she lives what do you want to do with such info?

If it's of no use to u then keep moving cuz.
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by crackkhaus: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2020
post=86904532:

The thread is not talking about her face neither is it a make-up thread.
It is a thread talking about the beauty of Lagos beaches, where you have the pictures in abundance.

Na dem,
Vaseline Baby Lotion Crew wink
My point exactly...unless there's a beach inside that wig on her head, then I don't see the purpose of those photos.

But I didn't expect you to have sense anyway, it's no wonder your tormentors following you about on NL are up to 50.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by majamajic(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2020
nairaman66:

Landmark centre is not a beach! They just got a very nice view of the sea!

That's Atlantic ocean not a sea , that's ocean , coming from bar beach and oniru ,

U guys are funny , if oniru is a beach , then landmark that is just same fence with oniru becomes a sea side ?knowledge is not about how educated u are

https://www.landmarkbeach.ng

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Kingrexyl(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2020
nedekid:

Oga, some people here can afford it, but still feel it is overpriced.
Don't kid me jare, if you have money you won't hesitate to spend it unless you are the greedy type or you are just broke.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Kingrexyl(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

My point exactly...unless there's a beach inside that wig on her head, then I don't see the purpose of those photos.

But I didn't expect you to have sense anyway, it's no wonder your tormentors following you about on NL are up to 50.
That guy should never upload his picture here because if he does some people will trace and kill him, because the kind of enermies he have on here ehn, someone even said he will kill him if they give him just one stick of suya. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2020
post=86903895:
Lagos is just too sweet mehn! cheesy
(As long as you get money for pocket!)

Eko dun mawole......

@QueenPoco, your pictures quality is so so sharp, clear and crispy.
Thumbs up!
Na dis kind thread we dey like..... cheesy

Those are 4 of the most beautiful and interesting places in Lagos already.....
Keep it coming beautiful......
That Barbecue is so on point mehn! wink

The Best Barbecue are the ones you eat with friends!!

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

If you love life, then EAT BARBECUE!.......@[/color] say so!

@Oniru beach,
Apart from Barbecue,
You will be treated to freshly caught seafood at local restaurants close to the beach.

*[color=#990000]singing*

Eko dun mawole
Toba ti lowo lapo
Asabi to'n sha dollar
Awon paddy mi to'n shey BBQ
Eko dun ju bayii lo
Awon ara ibi lo mu omo ope salo
Eh eh

Owo wa leko
Awa kan wa okay oh

Ma lo fo bi Awo
Awa o le salo fun won

Ti won ba de, ama kiwon kabo
Awa la leko Iwo ma fo
Mafo, Inside life
Orisirisi nkan lo'n shele.........

Kuronbe...

“Eko dun mabo n’ile” = come home

What is “ma won le “
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by crackkhaus: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2020
Kingrexyl:
That guy should never upload his picture here because if he does some people will trace and kill him, because the kind of enermies he have on here ehn, someone even said he will kill him if they give him just one stick of suya. cheesy
Lmao cheesycheesy

I've never seen this level of organised hatred towards just one person on this forum before.. grin

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by jaxxy(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:

I understand you. It isn’t really a thrill for me, but I just love the serenity- which isn’t even guaranteed on lots of accessible beaches in Lagos.

Oh, so it is owned by a young man? That is nice. Sure I did. You should try it sometime.

Yeah nice scenery, I probably will, atleast oniru, I wud need sm extra motivation though. I get bored and uncomfortable pretty fast at the beach unless theres alot going on. Gals don’t even wear bikinis, u can’t swim, no fresh coconut so whats the hype.. Lol

Yes owned by a young man related to the oniru clan.
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by ednut1(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2020
Kingrexyl:
https://www.facebook.com/felix.t.dav he is known. His suya shop dey dopemu too.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by sisisioge: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2020
Lovely! You pictures make the beach look even nicer and more inviting...enjoyment galore!

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Ishilove: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Lmao. Pictures do not do justice to my height, I am no where near short o. Only TALL guys dwarf me and it takes a really tall guy to dwarf me on heels.

It is a wig nne. My friend was admiring it once and I pulled it off, dude was startled. I restrained myself from pulling it off yesterday.
LMAO. I know, right? That trick never fails to startle our male peers. In my case I pull off mine with a sound that's between a scream and a grunt, and then I hear the men around me muttering 'na wa o'. grin

I would not have known that was Moist beach if not that I saw a thread about it on Nairaland. It was filled with some “elite” people and whites. You can wear your bikini there too.
The last time I went to a beach I wore full length jeans trousers and Ankara top. I can't wear bikini, so that the world will not see my tubers of legs tongue

True, I was startled when I saw the crowd trooping in. You should try Landmark then, it is the next on my list, or Takwa Bay. cheesy

Just corrected it. Should have been N4000.

Ishi stop doing like a village woman. Chop this money now that you are alive. I do not do any form of alcohol, whether na red wine or green one.
Don't mind me. Na my home training. Why spend on what you can do yourself and enjoy more on top? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Papanwamaikpe: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2020
YorubaLord:

Nobody needs to see your pic, madam. The other pictures you posted are more relevant to the thread than your personal pic, abeg.
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Ishilove: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2020
J111333:
No be Swiss bank account and container from China I dey hear so and you expect me to compete with them?
When stone begin fly for air, bald headed men dey take cover so na magun things for me. grin
You forgot to add 'pot bellied' tongue
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by praiseneo(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Alexandre7:

Lol...

Seems like you had a lot of fun,

Why’re the Drinks so expensive?
na wetin de tire me for island people o funny enough the residence there no de spend money like that na people wey de come from mainland de buy all these thing. Little secret wey ppl no know

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by uju22(f): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2020
This is not necessary, ain't you tired of same Biafra topic, move on already.
72Morale:
Nice thread I must admit, albeit your photographing skills needs to be worked on. It wasn't neutrally documented. If you could publicize the faces of the tax collectors, I see no reason why you should blur the face of that fair waitress on white and blue bumshot.

That's aside anyway!

But if truth must be told; a typical Onitsha brought up will choose and prefer to catch his/her fun in River Niger rather than spending at least 10k to visit Oniru Beach just for snapping sake without enjoying the beach.

The only thing they can spend upto 10k for is Biafran Flag.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Kingrexyl(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lmao cheesycheesy

I've never seen this level of organised hatred towards just one person on this forum before.. grin
I'm telling you, the problem is that he keeps creating enermies daily on this forum, he does not know when to keep shut and ignore, always running his mouth like tap, perhaps the reason why 98% hate him is because he's buhari staunch supporter. cheesy
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by ThatFairGuy: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2020
I almost got my ribs cracked with laughter grin grin Yes Sir, eti dagba o grin grin this one that you know lines of Naira maley is something o. Love your posts though cheesy
post=86903895:
Lagos is just too sweet mehn! cheesy
(As long as you get money for pocket!)

Eko dun mawole......

@QueenPoco, your pictures quality is so so sharp, clear and crispy.
Thumbs up!
Na dis kind thread we dey like..... cheesy

Those are 4 of the most beautiful and interesting places in Lagos already.....
Keep it coming beautiful......
That Barbecue is so on point mehn! wink

The Best Barbecue are the ones you eat with friends!!

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

If you love life, then EAT BARBECUE!.......@[/color] say so!

@Oniru beach,
Apart from Barbecue,
You will be treated to freshly caught seafood at local restaurants close to the beach.

*[color=#990000]singing*

Eko dun mawole
Toba ti lowo lapo
Asabi to'n sha dollar
Awon paddy mi to'n shey BBQ
Eko dun ju bayii lo
Awon ara ibi lo mu omo ope salo
Eh eh

Owo wa leko
Awa kan wa okay oh

Ma lo fo bi Awo
Awa o le salo fun won

Ti won ba de, ama kiwon kabo
Awa la leko Iwo ma fo
Mafo, Inside life
Orisirisi nkan lo'n shele.........

Kuronbe...

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Passionate1(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Naija beaches no dey clean and attractive [img][/img]

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Kingrexyl(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2020
ednut1:
https://www.facebook.com/felix.t.dav he is known. His suya shop dey dopemu too.
He won't be foolish enough to post his real details and location
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by YorubaLord: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2020
Ishilove:

I can't abide red wine, I don't know why. It gets me all tipsy.

So chicken wings and fried yam is 5k? Give me 5k let me cook a full pot of jollof rice with chicken for you, package it inside a warmer and bring along to this beach. You go chop belleful grin

You too get sense jare... cool

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Mykel51(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2020
ednut1:
lol. When you dey go landmark own. Hola me o. Na opposite my office

A really nice view you got there man, which office is that ?
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by ednut1(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2020
Kingrexyl:
He won't be foolish enough to post his real details and location
he was found by some people na. Na him be that

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by 11doubledee: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2020
post=86904532:

The thread is not talking about her face neither is it a make-up thread.
It is a thread talking about the beauty of Lagos beaches, where you have the pictures in abundance.

Na dem,
Vaseline Baby Lotion Crew wink
Isn't your face part of the beauty?
Just asking though.
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by ibinaboonline: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2020
This where the rich unwind. The OP did a lot of work captioning those photos. Is this just for this forum or you have a blog?
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by xpansion(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
3:— We got to this point where they were collecting entry fee. N1000 per person.

Can anyone just enter Moist without paying?

You really did well with your food micro blogging. What is your Instagram handle let me follow
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by kullozone(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2020
post=86904525:

@OP Pocohontas, can you kindly report this person to the moderators for violating Rule 1.
He's about to start doing what he knows how to do best,
Canceling posts, posting off topic and derailing threads.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Oga cry baby, abeg go one side jare!
Nigg* Be grilling audio vulture on NL everyday.
You think say you still be small pikin with abi?

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Kingrexyl(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2020
ednut1:
he was found by some people na. Na him be that
A full grown guy fooling himself, jeez!

Assuming he posted his address alot of his enermies would have dealt with him to the extent that he will be afraid to come online. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.