Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. (66481 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by ednut1(m): 5:56am On Feb 24, 2020
sad madam pocohantas why you no invite me
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 5:56am On Feb 24, 2020
Alexandre7:

Lol...

Seems like you had a lot of fun,

Why’re the Drinks so expensive?

That is the Island for you. You should have noticed that in your time here. Yes I did. Totally enjoyed the girls dancing and their music. Everything sef.

Alexandre7:

So like how many of you embarked on this trip?

Trick question hah? grin

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 5:58am On Feb 24, 2020
anonimi:

Thanks for sharing your testimony/experience.
Terrible service as in most places yet we want to do tourism thinking that the buildings/infrastructure will do the magic by themselves without quality human input delivered consistently.
We are on to a loooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg thing of enduring underdevelopment with huge debts.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6423790_africa2debt_jpeg668126b9bb169d38087fd57900dde379

Lol. You ehn. They were probably overwhelmed and it was difficult separating the many waitresses seeing that they all had departments.

ednut1:
sad madam pocohantas why you no invite me

You said you are engaged to be married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by ednut1(m): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. You ehn. They were probably overwhelmed and it was difficult separating the many waitresses seeing that they all had departments.

You said you are engaged to be married.
lol. When you dey go landmark own. Hola me o. Na opposite my office

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by nairaman66(m): 6:18am On Feb 24, 2020
majamajic:
Landmark is the best beach in lagos now

Landmark centre is not a beach! They just got a very nice view of the sea/ocean!

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by anonimi: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2020
Alexandre7:
Lol...
Seems like you had a lot of fun,
Why’re the Drinks so expensive?

Screen-out device na ni. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by ednut1(m): 6:21am On Feb 24, 2020
nairaman66:

Landmark centre is not a beach! They just got a very nice view of the sea!
false. They.now have a beach. Scroll up to see

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by YorubaLord: 6:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Btw... what's "yam chips"? angry 'Dundu na dundu for goddam sake. angry

We black pple with all these neo-colonial mentality sha.

We never try to give our own local dialect to oyinbo foods. Pizza na pizza in 9ja, fries na fries, etc. Why do we try to westernize by force.

NONSENSE!

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by nairaman66(m): 6:27am On Feb 24, 2020
ednut1:
false. They.now have a beach. Scroll up to see

Lol.., you can’t call that a beach bro! You should consider they also have HARD ROCK CAFE there as well. Would you say HARD ROCK CAFE has a beach too?

A standard beach encompasses of different facilities which LMC don’t have!

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by YorubaLord: 6:28am On Feb 24, 2020
crackkhaus:
Ohh dear, not again...

If this girl has no intention of showing her face in photos, why does she even upload photos of herself in these things?

Like, what's the point?

Trying to prove some fvcked up point to fvcked up pple. angry

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by aribs(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2020
Nice to see people are taking more interest in holidaying, sightseeing and vacationing in Nigeria. Hopefully these would become more attractive to those who live outside Nigeria and one day have tourism become an important sector to the economy as it is in Kenya
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Authortee: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2020
babe go to Barracuda, its the best so far!

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by dayleke: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
8:— The bar.

That is a draft....

Heineken Draft.
The draft is from a keg (hidden).

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by ednut1(m): 6:32am On Feb 24, 2020
nairaman66:

Lol.., you can’t call that a beach bro! You should consider they also have HARD ROCK CAFE there as well. Would you say HARD ROCK CAFE has a beach too?

A standard beach encompasses of different facilities which LMC don’t have!
well its still ocean water but no waves due to eko Atlantic sand filling. The water front will be filled too one day as its part of eko atlantic. For now its a beach.

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by NigeriaBam: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Don't forget to visit Kirikiri
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by ednut1(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2020
YorubaLord:

"My office" angry

Olofo simp! angry
ode. Where i work no be my office Must i own it

6 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by jaxxy(m): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
4:— Sat down to see some girls dancing. We might as well enjoy the show. They tried, I have to give them that.

All pics of the girls. Seems they were shooting a video.

I have never been to oniru beach, I pass through the axis bt never motivated to visit, I’m not just a huge beach fan, I only went as a kid and later on with frnds, colleagues and family bt still it wasn’t a hype or trill for me. I honestly don’t know why I think I hate getting into the sandy environment or Smtn. Lol

The guy who runs moist beach bar is a frnd/former skol mate of mine. I haven’t been there bt I know abit about it. Nice place.

I hope u had fun and enjoyed ur beach expedition grin

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Houstonmon: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Nice one there.
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Kingrexyl(m): 6:40am On Feb 24, 2020
internationalman:
Not even at least a rare view picture of you...

You must be really ugly.
I'm telling you ;F
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Pocohantas,
U should learn to be a bit discreet. From that Uber screen grab I can tell straight away that u live on Durosimi or Hakeem Dickson. More likely Durosimi

8 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by EmekaBlue(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2020
u no even snap d beach well na girls and its environs u dey show us
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by nedekid: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2020
post=86904525:

@OP Pocohontas, can you kindly report this person to the moderators for violating Rule 1.
He's about to start doing what he knows how to do best,
Canceling posts, posting off topic and derailing threads.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
She is not a "reporter" unlike some people. She has a life.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 6:48am On Feb 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Pocohantas,
U should learn to be a bit discreet. From that Uber screen grab I can tell straight away that u live on Durosimi or Hakeem Dickson. More likely Durosimi

None of the above. I only show you want I want you to see and it hardly ever leads back. Thanks for the concern though.

jaxxy:

I have never been to oniru beach, I pass through the axis bt never motivated to visit, I’m not just a huge beach fan, I only went as a kid and later on with frnds, colleagues and family bt still it wasn’t a hype or trill for me. I honestly don’t know why I think I hate getting into the sandy environment or Smtn. Lol

The guy who runs moist beach bar is a frnd/former skol mate of mine. I haven’t been there bt I know abit about it. Nice place.

I hope u had fun and enjoyed ur beach expedition grin

I understand you. It isn’t really a thrill for me, but I just love the serenity- which isn’t even guaranteed on lots of accessible beaches in Lagos.

Oh, so it is owned by a young man? That is nice. Sure I did. You should try it sometime.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Tesleem076(m): 6:48am On Feb 24, 2020
An interesting outline, you really tried
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Kingrexyl(m): 6:48am On Feb 24, 2020
Ishilove:

I can't abide red wine, I don't know why. It gets me all tipsy.

So chicken wings and fried yam is 5k? Give me 5k let me cook a full pot of jollof rice with chicken for you, package it inside a warmer and bring along to this beach. You go chop belleful grin
Poverty mentality, if you can't afford it just keep off and let people hear word.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by nedekid: 6:50am On Feb 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Pocohantas,
Of what use is this? If you know where she lives what do you want to do with such info?

7 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by nedekid: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Poverty mentality, if you can't afford it just keep off and let people hear word.
Oga, some people here can afford it, but still feel it is overpriced.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.