Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass (59081 Views)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Livinus Onuagha: Methodist Bishop And Priests Visit Onitsha Market Fire Scene / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Obviously they are celebrating Africa culture. All the blacks in the Church wore traditional African wrapper and native dress.

Nice concept. Isiagu is royalty and these are Royal priests in the order of Melchizedek of Old.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by guychidile: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
true nationslism....up Nigerian culture
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by doctore212(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Abeg I need Olosho urgently.
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by obamma: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Igbo amaka & you and your children can Learn igbo in just 7 days.

Get the CHILDREN SỤỌIGBO SCRABBLE pack ( pix below)
plus FREE
IGBO-ENGLISH DICTIONARY ( PDF) for just N2,500

For Ages: 3- Adult

Limited stock available

Buy now. Call /WhatsApp @ +2348033874747

Delivery Nationwide. Price is 2,500

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by KenModi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Drsayhhidd:
There is something about Catholic that I admire

Are you referring to how they covered up pedophilia and child molestation by their priests and bishops for decades even up to the time of Pope John Paul II??

Continue admiring as if on judgement day God wld ask you if you were catholic, protestant, methodist, anglican, muslim or pagan?
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Lovelive: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Drsayhhidd:
There is something about Catholic that I admire

Me too

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tweiker:

I AM AN OSU
OK
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Nadio2019: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
Igbo bu so mma. I salute Nairàland admin for eventually pushing this to Fp not just because am Igbo but cos it's really novel to see d whites wear d original Isi agu regalia that some Igbo one Nigerians like Ekweremmadu wore d adulterated one to iri ji Germany when he superimposed d coat of arm in place of d traditional isi agu.

... and Ekweremmadu got what he deserved from true Igbos who were displaced to live abroad by Nigeria's ugly political structure and governance system created by northern soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Soso990240(m): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Luckylife:
Igbo Amaka
isi-agu to the world. grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by showafrica(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Biafra here we go..

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
If they allow Biafra to go, give the new nation 10 years it will be like Dubai.. Argue with your dirty pants

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by farem: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Anambralstson:
A Catholic Bishop in Portsmouth, United Kingdom and some of his priests were seen recently celebrating mass in isi-agu influenced priestly robes.

Christians that bend Christianity for their culture and that will never allow Christianity (Bible) to affect their culture, those people na Christians?
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Mizwisdom(f): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Inferiority complex grin
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Tweiker: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
I'm an Aje. Son of an Aje from Lagos

I know ni. You are totally useeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by teresades: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chi59:
My question is that is it really humanly possible to stay without sex for life?
Yes. It is possible.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by JasperVII(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Now those of us that really know what "agụ" is in Igbo will disagree with that. That is not Isiagu . For those that still don't know that "agụ" is not Lion in Igbo please read�

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5698292/what-igbos-need-know-isiagu?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5698292/what-igbos-need-know-isiagu?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrxg3tAZ3PGhzwB#86826880
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by freeman131: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Igbo Amaka nwanne��

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tweiker:

I am cursed to die a rejected osu
i agree with you
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Jaqenhghar: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
i agree with you
Na wa O
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
chai......
Igbo amaka!!!

Davido knows what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yujin:

Yes it is. However, you will have to seek other mode of sexual satisfaction. The hormones the stimulate the urge is a biological process that we can't escape.
Other modes such as?
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by 1shortblackboy: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Everything na igbo attire to una
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by goodman5(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Tweiker: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
I am cursed to die a rejected Aje

Now, I agree with you more
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by LifeOutings: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice Culture all the way,
I'm a struggling YouTube vlogger, please I need just 40 subscribers to my channel, it is free to subscribe and I sees every subscriber as a token of donation to my hustle. Pls subscribe, don't ignore, just 40. Thanks.[/b][b]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCryAc5M1nDijtyWkfMZIWHg?view_as=subscriber
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by paj4love: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
grin the business ideas to move igbo Christian in that particular church to pay more titth.

Titth is not compulsory in Roman Catholic churches

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Antichristus: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Doesn't stop them from their criminality.
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Jamesrock(m): 4:09am On Feb 25, 2020
illicit:
Catholics and idol worshipping...
Keep shut if u don’t know what to type
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Yujin(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2020
Chi59:

Other modes such as?
Masturbation and the use of toys. However, the addiction level of these are worse than the normal sex. The fact of life is that no one is free of sexual urges. In one way or the other, we relieve the urge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS / Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) / Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.