Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. (1281 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / 5 Churches Burnt, Many Christians Murdered In Boko Haram Invasion At Garkida / Boko Haram: See The Churches Burnt Yesterday In Garkida, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Reader530(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Garkida town was a boundary between Southern Borno and Adamawa State.
Garkida town constitutes of 90% Christians.... Remember Boko Haram burnt Churches, Missionary Hospital, Christian houses, etc on Friday night but Northern Christians in Garkida town turned out en masse to show their love for Christ...... A brother sent me the pictures below....., they promise not to renounce Jesus until death. What shall separate us from the Love of God...Even sword cannot stop us....Atheist, Muslims can say anything.... But we are for Christ for Life...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2020
God
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by ylaa(f): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2020
So shall buhari be burn very soon.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by phe44u(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2020
God himself Will judge those bokos and their sponsor

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Life0Life: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2020
They forgot the building is just a structure...the congregation is the church itself

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Reader530:
Garkida town was a boundary between Southern Borno and Adamawa State.
Garkida town constitutes of 90% Christians.... Remember Boko Haram burnt Churches, Missionary Hospital, Christian houses, etc on Friday night but Northern Christians in Garkida town turned out en masse to show their love for Christ...... A brother sent me the pictures below....., they promise not to renounce Jesus until death. What shall separate us from the Love of God...Even sword cannot stop us....Atheist, Muslims can say anything.... But we are for Christ for Life...

We in the North live as if death is coming in the next minute.
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Reader530(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Emusan:

Yes o
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Emusan:

Wow!

Emusan my friend, please if it's your business that's keeping you in the midst of those people, try to relocate to a safer environment.

What Jesus told his first century followers was to LEAVE PLACES WHERE THE GOOD NEWS IS NOT WELCOMED! Matthew 10:23

True Christians must preach and teach what Jesus instructed them to preach in their neighbourhood!

The truth is that northen politicians have been using religion as a means of carrying gullible and illiterates amongst them along to fight their oppositions.

Now is the time for pay back, many political groups have emerged amongst them and the only way to fight their rivals is by driving away all those supporting the oppositions. Some have Muslim voters now many of their people are turning to Western education and this has aid the awareness in their midst.

That's why they can't quench the fire they themselves started!

The same thing happened in the south during the sixties to early eighties but it wasn't RELIGIOUSLY motivated, and most Southerners are educated that's why the South are at PEACE amongst themselves whenever politicians comes up with their propaganda.

Here you'll only noticed the hoodlums PAID do engage in fights and this doesn't exceed election periods!

So God loves you Sir, take your leave from that side of Nigeria, that's the order form Jesus of Nazareth!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
I wanted to create a thread about something like this but I just decided to relax but see how God uses you to brought this up.

I wanted to create a thread title "Why are Jehovah's Witness not that common in many typical village of the North?"

Maximus69:

Wow!
Emusan my friend, please if it's your business that's keeping you in the midst of those people, try to relocate to a safer environment.

So what of the villagers, I mean the local indigenous people there who are Christian, should they leave their village because it's being ravaged by terrorist?

What Jesus told his first century followers was to LEAVE PLACES WHERE THE GOOD NEWS IS NOT WELCOMED! Matthew 10:23

You didn't understand Jesus statement, if not none of the early Christians would have died in the hands of their oppressors.

True Christians must preach and teach what Jesus instructed them to preach in their neighbourhood!

So all those early Martyrs aren't true Christians since they died in a place where they're not welcome.

The truth is that northen politicians have been using religion as a means of carrying gullible and illiterates amongst them along to fight their oppositions.

Should that make indigenous people who were already a follower of Christ to abandon their village for another demonic people to overtake?

Isn't Jesus talked about those who will be persecuted for His name sake....

Now is the time for pay back, many political groups have emerged amongst them and the only way to fight their rivals is by driving away all those supporting the oppositions. Some have Muslim voters now many of their people are turning to Western education and this has aid the awareness in their midst.

I do laugh at you people who sit down there in the south and rationalize everything about politics, you think it's about all politics just wait and see when Southern states will begin to feel the heat....

That's why they can't quench the fire they themselves started!

Just wait until it begins to happen in the south, then you'll understand what it takes to be a Christian, not the cowards life of JWs hide and run....

The same thing happened in the south during the sixties to early eighties but it wasn't RELIGIOUSLY motivated, and most Southerners are educated that's why the South are at PEACE amongst themselves whenever politicians comes up with their propaganda.

This isn't about politics but mission to be achieved...

Here you'll only noticed the hoodlums PAID do engage in fights and this doesn't exceed election periods!

Come to the north and see thing for yourself stop exaggerating my friend.

So God loves you Sir, take your leave from that side of Nigeria, that's the order form Jesus of Nazareth!

What of the villagers? You don't understand Jesus statement...

Back to the thread I wanted to create....

So if there's a kingdom Hall in Garkida you'll advice your fellow JWs to close down the hall and run simply because the elites are playing politics with terrorism.....

But after many years that places like Garkida Christians are remain strong and be able to stand against their oppressors through Jesus Christ....Your demonic organization will now come and begin to tell them that they're fake Christian until they become a member of your organization.

Whereas, if it's you, you'd have abandoned the place for the terrorist, and the people who are weak and couldn't run would have been captured and converted by the terrorist.

Yet you'll be bragging about how Jehovah's witnesses are going from house to house to preach, so you can only do that in a peaceful environment...but when the real martyrs have put their lives on the line to preach Christ in all these villages booms your evil organisation will come and begin to claim there was never a true Christian in that village until they become part of the organization.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Emusan:
I wanted to create a thread about something like this but I just decided to relax but see how God uses you to brought this up.
I wanted to create a thread title "Why are Jehovah's Witness not that common in many typical village of the North?"
So what of the villagers, I mean the local indigenous people there who are Christian, should they leave their village because it's being ravaged by terrorist?
You didn't understand Jesus statement, if not none of the early Christians would have died in the hands of their oppressors.
So all those early Martyrs aren't true Christians since they died in a place where they're not welcome.
Should that make indigenous people who were already a follower of Christ to abandon their village for another demonic people to overtake?
I do laugh at you people who sit down there in the south and rationalize everything about politics, you think it's about all politics just wait and see when Southern states will begin to feel the heat....
Just wait until it begins to happen in the south, then you'll understand what it takes to be a Christian, not the cowards life of JWs hide and run....
So if there's a kingdom Hall in Garkida you'll advice your fellow JWs to close down the hall and run simply because the elites are playing politics with terrorism.....
But after many years that places like Garkida Christians are remain strong and be able to stand against their oppressors through Jesus Christ....Your demonic organization will now come and begin to tell them that they're fake Christian until they become a member of your organization.
Whereas, if it's you, you'd have abandoned the place for the terrorist, and the people who are weak and couldn't run would have been captured and converted by the terrorist.

Jesus gave the other and when the time came for his followers to leave, they left their home country and scattered throughout the earth!

The persecution that arose in Judea back then wasn't about religion Sir, it was politically motivated.
There were different schools of thought in Judea, each has their own followers, the Roman empire do appoint one High Priest over the people who takes control of the politics in Judea. The other Jewish Rabbis were also agitating for their turn to present the next High Priest but the Pharisees and Saddusees have dominated that position. That's why they conspired to do away with Jesus who is now gaining favor from the people, their fears is that Jesus will take away all their followers and they will have no pedigree (weight) before the Roman empire! John 11:48

So while all these rival groups are fighting themselves underground, their leaders singled out Jesus' followers as the group to be exterminated, that's why they were all against the Christians but yet they themselves don't have one line of thought! Act 23:1-9

But when the Romans finds out that the Jewish religious setting is not keeping that province at PEACE, they sent soldiers to destroy Jerusalem and it's temple!

So Jesus' order was timely, Roman soldiers surrounded Jerusalem to destroy it, instead of the Jews to FLEE their homes, they were planning to stay and defend their city. But the Christians remembered Jesus' words {Luke 21:20-24} and they left Jerusalem for good! smiley

Initially there was no way for escape because the Roman soldiers surrounded Jerusalem, but because Rome needed more soldiers to complete the conquest of an ongoing war, they called all those encamping Jerusalem, that was when the Christians took their chance to FLEE.

The rest of the Jews thought it was a miracle or perhaps God is fighting against Rome on their behalf, until when the angry Roman soldiers returned, they didn't wait outside the city as they did earlier, this time they entered and it was a great genocide that has never occurred nor will it ever happened again!

So true Christians don't have a home now in this system of things Sir, anywhere we have the opportunity to preach and teach is our home! smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Emusan:

Yet you'll be bragging about how Jehovah's witnesses are going from house to house to preach, so you can only do that in a peaceful environment...but when the real martyrs have put their lives on the line to preach Christ in all these villages booms your evil organisation will come and begin to claim there was never a true Christian in that village until they become part of the organization.

Christians don't accumulate material things that will make it difficult for us to move from one place to another!
Matthew 19:16-22

That is the reason Jesus said 'remember the wife of Lot" Luke 17:32
The woman finds it difficult to leave her residence because of her properties!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
TATIME:

Christians don't accumulate material things that will make it difficult for us to move from one place to another!

The woman finds it difficult to leave her residence because of her properties!

I don't know and i can't explain this much with strong points, i just trust the discretion of God's people.

Hmmmmmmmm,

REMEMBER THE WIFE OF LOT!

Thanks brother Tatime! smiley
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Funaki: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
The building is weak and can collapse any time
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
TATIME:

Twoman finds it difficult to leave her residence because of her properties!

I know you people lack simple comprehension and deliberately change the subject matter in other to continue spew thrashes.

Who is talking about accumulating material things here

So are you telling me now that there's no single JWs in war torn area around the world?

So JWs have evacuated from the whole bornu state....
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:
Jesus gave the other and when the time came for his followers to leave, they left their home country and scattered throughout the earth!

So why were the Apostles killed then

The persecution that arose in Judea back then wasn't about religion Sir, it was politically motivated.
There were different schools of thought in Judea, each has their own followers, the Roman empire do appoint one High Priest over the people who takes control of the politics in Judea. The other Jewish Rabbis were also agitating for their turn to present the next High Priest but the Pharisees and Saddusees have dominated that position. That's why they conspired to do away with Jesus who is now gaining favor from the people, their fears is that Jesus will take away all their followers and they will have no pedigree (weight) before the Roman empire! John 11:48

So while all these rival groups are fighting themselves underground, their leaders singled out Jesus' followers as the group to be exterminated, that's why they were all against the Christians but yet they themselves don't have one line of thought! Act 23:1-9

But when the Romans finds out that the Jewish religious setting is not keeping that province at PEACE, they sent soldiers to destroy Jerusalem and it's temple!

So Jesus' order was timely, Roman soldiers surrounded Jerusalem to destroy it, instead of the Jews to FLEE their homes, they were planning to stay and defend their city. But the Christians remembered Jesus' words {Luke 21:20-24} and they left Jerusalem for good! smiley

Initially there was no way for escape because the Roman soldiers surrounded Jerusalem, but because Rome needed more soldiers to complete the conquest of an ongoing war, they called all those encamping Jerusalem, that was when the Christians took their chance to FLEE.

The rest of the Jews thought it was a miracle or perhaps God is fighting against Rome on their behalf, until when the angry Roman soldiers returned, they didn't wait outside the city as they did earlier, this time they entered and it was a great genocide that has never occurred nor will it ever happened again!

Nonsensical stories

So true Christians don't have a home now in this system of things Sir, anywhere we have the opportunity to preach and teach is our home! smiley

Are you saying all JWs have evacuated from war torn zone around the world?

Are you saying, no single JWs can be found in a place like bornu state or Adamawa state?

Yet you build house and buy land...liars
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 25, 2020
Emusan:

I know you people lack simple comprehension and deliberately change the subject matter in other to continue spew thrashes.
Who is talking about accumulating material things here
So are you telling me now that there's no single JWs in war torn area around the world?
So JWs have evacuated from the whole bornu state....

If you know better please enlighten us so that we can also learn from you how to improve!

What my brother said is according to the Bible book of Psalms 24:1, Jehovah's Witnesses strongly believe in those words. So if we want to practice our sacred service to our God, we can move to anywhere that's conducive!

We don't insist on staying with people who don't want peace.

There is no single member of our organization who will insist on staying in wartorn areas, because our brothers and sisters in other parts of the earth are ever willing to welcome us home to themselves.

The only reason why you can find one of us in such a place is when he/she is trapped with his family, once the opportunity is open our brothers and sisters will take their leave.
That's the order form Jesus!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Emusan:

(1)So why were the Apostles killed then
(2)Nonsensical stories
(3)Are you saying all JWs have evacuated from war torn zone around the world?
Are you saying, no single JWs can be found in a place like bornu state or Adamawa state?
(4)Yet you build house and buy land...liars

The Apostles were the main target of Satan {Revelations 12:17} the Jews kept trailing them everywhere they go until they killed them all, except John who wrote the last book.

The story is true though it may sound nonsensical to you but we do learn from their experience! Romans 15:4

You will find those who have been trapped there but as soon as they are able to escape my brothers and sisters will leave those places! Matthew 10:23

It's just to save the cost of ever increasing house rents that makes a spirit filled Christian think of building a house now. What we NEED is
©Food to fill our stomach and continue our preaching work.
©Clothes to cover our unclothedness and appear presentable to householders.
©Place to lay our heads and sleep for the next day. Matthew 6:26-34

When you have the money to invest so as to get enough to eat and enjoy with your family, it's OK but don't depend on what you have because you might be asked to let go of it at anytime! Matthew 19:16-22 compare to Luke 12:15-21

So have you inquire from your elder friend what i said about the attitude of spirit filled JWs towards football matches?
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Maximus69:

The Apostles were the main target of Satan {Revelations 12:17} the Jews kept trailing them everywhere they go until they killed them all, except John who wrote the last book.

The story is true though it may sound nonsensical to you but we do learn from their experience! Romans 15:4

You will find those who have been trapped there but as soon as they are able to escape my brothers and sisters will leave those places! Matthew 10:23

It's just to save the cost of ever increasing house rents that makes a spirit filled Christian think of building a house now. What we NEED is

When you have the money to invest so as to get enough to eat and enjoy with your family, it's OK but don't depend on what you have because you might be asked to let go of it at anytime! Matthew 19:16-22 compare to Luke 12:15-21

So have you inquire from your elder friend what i said about the attitude of spirit filled JWs towards football matches?

I'm suspecting this Emusan of a person!
It's evident that he is one of those their pastors because this is exactly their attitude towards the truth. Notice his response to what happened to the first century Christians, he is not interested in that instantly he dismissed it as NONSENSICAL!
This is a person who claims to be following the footsteps of those whose stories and practices were recorded in the Bible! undecided undecided undecided
So i'll implore you to let him be, you've done your part, who knows whether this is the last call from the angels to save him from been brutalized by those terrorists.
If he feels like staying in their midst to fight for his right or for his own Jesus it's ok! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2020
TATIME:

It's evident that he is one of those their pastors because this is exactly their attitude towards the truth. Notice his response to what happened to the first century Christians, he is not interested in that instantly he dismissed it as NONSENSICAL!
This is a person who claims to be following the footsteps of those whose stories and practices were recorded in the Bible! undecided undecided undecided
So i'll implore you to let him be, you've done your part, who knows whether this is the last call from the angels to save him from been brutalized by those terrorists.
If he feels like staying in their midst to fight for his right or for his own Jesus it's ok! smiley smiley smiley

Noted Sir!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Maximus69:

If you know better please enlighten us so that we can also learn from you how to improve!

What my brother said is according to the Bible book of Psalms 24:1, Jehovah's Witnesses strongly believe in those words. So if we want to practice our sacred service to our God, we can move to anywhere that's conducive!

We don't insist on staying with people who don't want peace.

Your brother talked about accumulation of material things....where did we talk about that in our discussion

There is no single member of our organization who will insist on staying in wartorn areas, because our brothers and sisters in other parts of the earth are ever willing to welcome us home to themselves.

And this brought us back to my first post, if no member of your organization insists on staying in a war torn area, after the Christ help His true followers to resist the persecutors BOOM YOUR DEMONIC ORGANIZATION WILL COME AND STARTED ENJOYING PEACE THEY RUN AWAY FROM AND CLAIM no true Christians in that area unless they become your member.

The only reason why you can find one of us in such a place is when he/she is trapped with his family, once the opportunity is open our brothers and sisters will take their leave.
That's the order form Jesus!

So someone can be trapped by his family, I thought Jesus instruction was to leave to another place! So Jesus didn't know a person can be trapped.

That's why I said, you didn't understand Jesus statement before you referenced it.
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Stephen was killed where?

So why John didn't run or was he not persecuted?

Remember what lead to this, is the Jesus statement you referenced in case of Garkida when you asked me to leave and I asked you what of THOSE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE living in their fathers land?

Pure lies.....i don't know why you so soon much derive joy in lying for your organization.

The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witness can still be found in many part of maduguri today, not just individuals. Was the whole congregation trapped

So you didn't make use of your brain when you claimed you people don't have home....so now you must build in other to save cost....is this what your brother term as accumulating material things?

Also, you only want to continue your work in a peaceful environment where many even surrendered their lives to create....COWARDS PEOPLE!

You're accumulating material things by investing....

When did I say I have an elder friend of JWs
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2020
TATIME:

Suspecting me! Waoooo Glory be to God in the Highest

It's evident that he is one of those their pastors because this is exactly their attitude towards the truth.

I thank God you could recognise this!

Notice his response to what happened to the first century Christians, he is not interested in that instantly he dismissed it as NONSENSICAL!

It's nonsensical because it's out of the subject matter and I don't have time to waste time.

You're right and I'm ready to die for the course of Christ unlike your brother who adviced me to run to a peaceful place when the Apostles confronted their persecutors.

Who is following the foot step among us now?

Imagine so you're the angel now, a coward JWs who only wants to enjoy the peace people fought for.

Just like I said, after people fought for the peace of land and Christ helped them to overcome their persecutors, your demonic organization will then show face only to be claiming those people were never a true Christian.

Didn't Jesus say His followers will be persecuted and killed?

Besides, you people have not addressed the main point here which is THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE where do you want them to run to?

Why did Jws in the south has not go to the North and evacuated all the witnesses there so that there won't be any JWs in the north again.

Lastly, what are JWs still doing in the north if they are following Jesus commandment of leave is that not disobedient
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2020
Emusan:

Suspecting me! Waoooo Glory be to God in the Highest

I thank God you could recognise this!

It's nonsensical because it's out of the subject matter and I don't have time to waste time.

You're right and I'm ready to die for the course of Christ unlike your brother who adviced me to run to a peaceful place when the Apostles confronted their persecutors.

Who is following the foot step among us now?

Imagine so you're the angel now, a coward JWs who only wants to enjoy the peace people fought for.

Just like I said, after people fought for the peace of land and Christ helped them to overcome their persecutors, your demonic organization will then show face only to be claiming those people were never a true Christian.

Didn't Jesus say His followers will be persecuted and killed?

Besides, you people have not addressed the main point here which is THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE where do you want them to run to?

Why did Jws in the south has not go to the North and evacuated all the witnesses there so that there won't be any JWs in the north again.

Lastly, what are JWs still doing in the north if they are following Jesus commandment of leave is that not disobedient

Your aggression will not allow you pick a word from what any JW is trying to say, you've already barricaded your mind towards whatever a JW has to say.
So there is no need asking questions when you will not calm down to listen and sought out what we have in mind.
There is nothing to be recorded from such wartorn area because the order form Jesus and the organization is FLEE from wartorn areas.
Immediately trouble begin to escalate in any region, what our people do is find a way to get their families to a safer place, and Jehovah's Witnesses in other lands are ever ready to welcome them.
So if you find any Kingdom Hall in those places, know today that Jehovah's Witnesses will NO MORE MEET INSIDE IT ONCE THE PLACE IS NOT SAFE!

Our priority in life is to preach and teach people in our neighborhood the good news of God's Kingdom. So whatever makes that impossible means our lives as Jehovah's Witnesses will be worthless in such places!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Emusan:

Stephen was killed where?

So why John didn't run or was he not persecuted?

Remember what lead to this, is the Jesus statement you referenced in case of Garkida when you asked me to leave and I asked you what of THOSE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE living in their fathers land?

Pure lies.....i don't know why you so soon much derive joy in lying for your organization.

The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witness can still be found in many part of maduguri today, not just individuals. Was the whole congregation trapped

So you didn't make use of your brain when you claimed you people don't have home....so now you must build in other to save cost....is this what your brother term as accumulating material things?

Also, you only want to continue your work in a peaceful environment where many even surrendered their lives to create....COWARDS PEOPLE!

You're accumulating material things by investing....

When did I say I have an elder friend of JWs

When the persecution in Judea began, the Christians were not expecting that they will become the main target of rival Jewish religious groups, since they weren't dragging issues with anyone.

But when they later discovered that they're no more safe on their own soil, they left Jerusalem!

You can find this stories in encyclopedias and other secular history books or better still Google (Roman soldiers destroyed Jerusalem)

You said you know an elder who used to watch football matches, so i thought you should be able to ask from him if spirit filled JWs do watch football matches!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Maximus69:
When the persecution in Judea began, the Christians were not expecting that they will become the main target of rival Jewish religious groups, since they weren't dragging issues with anyone.

But when they later discovered that they're no more safe on their own soil, they left Jerusalem!

But they were all still killed by those persecuting them, isn't it?

So you don't understand what Jesus meant by that statement....before you jump on it as a reference.

You can find this stories in encyclopedias and other secular history books or better still Google (Roman soldiers destroyed Jerusalem)

Everyone knows that but the point here is the Apostles later confronted their persecutors which later lead to their death.

You still haven't answered my question, what is kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses still doing in a war torn zone like Maduguri, Adamawa e. t. c if you people are following the instruction of Jesus Christ "Leave"

You said you know an elder who used to watch football matches, so i thought you should be able to ask from him if spirit filled JWs do watch football matches!

So because I said I know then automatically means the man is my friend....SMH
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Maximus69:
Your aggression will not allow you pick a word from what any JW is trying to say, you've already barricaded your mind towards whatever a JW has to say.

Have you ever pick anything from another person since you join Nairaland apart from your lie lie brothers?

So there is no need asking questions when you will not calm down to listen and sought out what we have in mind.

Failure to answer those questions means you don't want to face the reality and the truth.

What is kingdom Hall still doing in a place like bornu state and Adamawa or are they not war torn area?

There is nothing to be recorded from such wartorn area because the order form Jesus and the organization is FLEE from wartorn areas.

I'm asking, what is Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses still doing in bornu state? So you people disobeyed Jesus Christ...

So after your cowards organisation ran away and the true followers of Christ stayed to keep peace, then your organization will come and started condemning those people of being fake and not serving the true God.

Immediately trouble begin to escalate in any region, what our people do is find a way to get their families to a safer place, and Jehovah's Witnesses in other lands are ever ready to welcome them.

That's what a coward does, but after the true Christians made peace you will then come and be condemning them of serving false God.

So if you find any Kingdom Hall in those places, know today that Jehovah's Witnesses will NO MORE MEET INSIDE IT ONCE THE PLACE IS NOT SAFE!

Why do you enjoy lying just to defend your organization

So to you presently there's no meeting going on in any Kingdom Hall in Maduguri or Adamawa...

Our priority in life is to preach and teach people in our neighborhood the good news of God's Kingdom. So whatever makes that impossible means our lives as Jehovah's Witnesses will be worthless in such places!

The neighbourhood the true Christians has ensure peace to reign, if everybody ran away like cowards JWs will there be any neighbourhood for you to preach the good news

This just confirmed what I've been saying since....

Just have it at back of your mind that if everybody ran away there won't be neighbors talkless of having neighbourhood...then you should know how you people have greatly misinterpreted the scripture.
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Emusan:

Have you ever pick anything from another person since you join Nairaland apart from your lie lie brothers?

Failure to answer those questions means you don't want to face the reality and the truth.

What is kingdom Hall still doing in a place like bornu state and Adamawa or are they not war torn area?

I'm asking, what is Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses still doing in bornu state? So you people disobeyed Jesus Christ...

So after your cowards organisation ran away and the true followers of Christ stayed to keep peace, then your organization will come and started condemning those people of being fake and not serving the true God.

That's what a coward does, but after the true Christians made peace you will then come and be condemning them of serving false God.

Why do you enjoy lying just to defend your organization

So to you presently there's no meeting going on in any Kingdom Hall in Maduguri or Adamawa...

The neighbourhood the true Christians has ensure peace to reign, if everybody ran away like cowards JWs will there be any neighbourhood for you to preach the good news

This just confirmed what I've been saying since....

Just have it at back of your mind that if everybody ran away there won't be neighbors talkless of having neighbourhood...then you should know how you people have greatly misinterpreted the scripture.

I don't find anything worth picking from your ideas that's why i don't ask you questions about whatever you believe. It's you that's been trailing me to ask questions and when i tried to explain how i am applying what i learnt from the Bible, all you do accuse accuse and accuse JWs. Instead of addressing the question you threw in the air to show a better application of the scriptures all you've been doing is arguing!

Jesus have spoken and Jehovah's Witnesses have acted upon it based on their understanding of what they read. But you kept saying they didn't get it right, OK show us a better way to apply Jesus' instruction, no way!

Hope you're not an accuser of God's people?

Even Muslims who love peace in wartorn areas like Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Syria and the rest are RUNNING AWAY FROM SUCH PLACES, they are going in search of peace. You insist PEACE lovers must stay in the midst of terrorists!

The Kingdom Halls you find in Russia today we're built when we have PEACE of mind to worship our God, but when there is persecution we can't carry or demolish it so we leave the place for them!

Jesus' order says "FLEE" so explain what he meant let us learn from your own application of what Jesus taught!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Maximus69:
I don't find anything worth picking from your ideas that's why i don't ask you questions about whatever you believe.

And you want another person to pick a word from your delusions...

It's you that's been trailing me to ask questions and when i tried to explain how i am applying what i learnt from the Bible, all you do accuse accuse and accuse JWs.

Who quoted me on this thread....
Actually I know, Satan children are always like their father....liars everywhere!

Instead of addressing the question you threw in the air to show a better application of the scriptures all you've been doing is arguing!

When it's so obvious that it's JWs who will leave the subject matter and begin to beat about the bush...

And you're not arguing that's why you must appear on most thread on Nairaland....

Jesus have spoken and Jehovah's Witnesses have acted upon it based on their understanding of what they read. But you kept saying they didn't get it right, OK show us a better way to apply Jesus' instruction, no way!

If they get it right, I pray what is the kingdom hall still doing in a state like Bornu and Adamawa

Aren't you disobeying Jehovah by not leaving such places?

Hope you're not an accuser of God's people?

To you I'm not a Christian, so you don't need to HOPE...just go straight to your point.

because I asked you what Kingdom Hall still doing in Bornu state or Adamawa state when Jesus has instructed them to leave now make me an accuser of God's people...

Even Muslims who love peace in wartorn areas like Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Syria and the rest are RUNNING AWAY FROM SUCH PLACES, they are going in search of peace. You insist PEACE lovers must stay in the midst of terrorists!

So are you saying there are no single JWs in those places?

If there are still JWs, what are they still doing there?

If everybody abandon a place for terrorists to take over, who will be your neighbor? I guess the same terrorists....

The Kingdom Halls you find in Russia today we're built when we have PEACE of mind to worship our God, but when there is persecution we can't carry or demolish it so we leave the place for them!

So you mean there is no single JWs in Russia as we speak?

If there is, why are they disobeying Christ?

Okay, let's even assume there's no JWs in Russia again, does it mean God is done with Russia that is, nobody can repent in Russia again

Jesus' order says "FLEE" so explain what he meant let us learn from your own application of what Jesus taught!

Now you're talking!

Copy from a post: "....flee ye into another; not so much for their own safety, though this, according to the circumstances of things, is lawful, but for the further spreading of the Gospel. The exhortation is not to take methods to avoid persecution, or to make an escape from it, but to perseverance under it: the sense is, they were not to be discouraged, and to leave off, because of persecution in one place, but to persist in the ministration of the Gospel, by carrying it to other cities; and it seems to be a spur to them to make haste, and fulfil their office of preaching the Gospel, in the land of Judea: nor need they fear going on too fast, lest they should have no places to preach in;"

See this expository and compare it with the meaning GB implanted in your head, which then make you a cowards and at the end you end up having no neighbors.

Just imagine if we should follow kingdom hall advice, and all Christians in the north have moved to the South, do you think the terrorists will limit their activities in the North Before you know, their target will be the South, so where will you run to?

But because many people still find their strength and hope in Christ and refuse to allow terrorist to take over the north, you think you have peace down south....

May the good Lord open your eyes so that you can appreciate the courage of those who stood their ground to defend their land against the terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Emusan:

And you want another person to pick a word from your delusions...

Who quoted me on this thread....
Actually I know, Satan children are always like their father....liars everywhere!

When it's so obvious that it's JWs who will leave the subject matter and begin to beat about the bush...

And you're not arguing that's why you must appear on most thread on Nairaland....

If they get it right, I pray what is the kingdom hall still doing in a state like Bornu and Adamawa

Aren't you disobeying Jehovah by not leaving such places?

To you I'm not a Christian, so you don't need to HOPE...just go straight to your point.

because I asked you what Kingdom Hall still doing in Bornu state or Adamawa state when Jesus has instructed them to leave now make me an accuser of God's people...

So are you saying there are no single JWs in those places?

If there are still JWs, what are they still doing there?

If everybody abandon a place for terrorists to take over, who will be your neighbor? I guess the same terrorists....

So you mean there is no single JWs in Russia as we speak?

If there is, why are they disobeying Christ?

Okay, let's even assume there's no JWs in Russia again, does it mean God is done with Russia that is, nobody can repent in Russia again

Now you're talking!

Copy from a post: "....flee ye into another; not so much for their own safety, though this, according to the circumstances of things, is lawful, but for the further spreading of the Gospel. The exhortation is not to take methods to avoid persecution, or to make an escape from it, but to perseverance under it: the sense is, they were not to be discouraged, and to leave off, because of persecution in one place, but to persist in the ministration of the Gospel, by carrying it to other cities; and it seems to be a spur to them to make haste, and fulfil their office of preaching the Gospel, in the land of Judea: nor need they fear going on too fast, lest they should have no places to preach in;"

See this expository and compare it with the meaning GB implanted in your head, which then make you a cowards and at the end you end up having no neighbors.

Just imagine if we should follow kingdom hall advice, and all Christians in the north have moved to the South, do you think the terrorists will limit their activities in the North Before you know, their target will be the South, so where will you run to?

But because many people still find their strength and hope in Christ and refuse to allow terrorist to take over the north, you think you have peace down south....

May the good Lord open your eyes so that you can appreciate the courage of those who stood their ground to defend their land against the terrorists.

It's OK Sir!

You practice what you preach and understand, we will also do the same. Our own preaching is about peace, we believe in leaving the area for trouble makers and warmongers to prove we're ever ready for PEACE!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Maximus69:

It's OK Sir!

You practice what you preach and understand, we will also do the same. Our own preaching is about peace, we believe in leaving the area for trouble makers and warmongers to prove we're ever ready for PEACE!

Don't bother responding to this antagonist, he will always find something to argue for as long as it's Jehovah's Witnesses that is involved. Our Governing Body don't go about with fully armed guards, unlike their deceptive Pastors who are pushing them to go and die in the hands of heartless terrorists. But they themselves will not even walk freely in the midst of their own followers without being guarded with weapons!
Let him go and die, so that he can make his quick journey to heaven while his pastors are here making cool cash after his death!
How many times have their daddy GOs have been to those areas for evangelism?

Are they not supposed to lead their flocks?

Ajá tíó nù kò ní gbó fere ode!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
TATIME:

Don't bother responding to this antagonist, he will always find something to argue for as long as it's Jehovah's Witnesses that is involved. Our Governing Body don't go about with fully armed guards, unlike their deceptive Pastors who are pushing them to go and die in the hands of heartless terrorists. But they themselves will not even walk freely in the midst of their own followers without being guarded with weapons!
Let him go and die, so that he can make his quick journey to heaven while his pastors are here making cool cash after his death!
How many times have their daddy GOs have been to those areas for evangelism?

Are they not supposed to lead their flocks?

Ajá tíó nù kò ní gbó fere ode!

Hmmmmmmmm my brother, the animosity he harbours in his heart against Jehovah's Witnesses is killing him swiftly.

He now feels he's doing better as long as he didn't run away from terrorists.
Can you imagine his shallow thinking?

When terrorists have forced the people who already thought they're doing their God good by killing unbelievers complete their conquest, they will start moving towards people who have kept Religious intolerance in it's place!

I don't know how a sane person can think like that, without first of all considering the background of the people he is predicting their fate!

Well it's evident that majority are just churchgoers, they knew nothing about history. He would have known that this so called religious war has been in existence for centuries. And that it's the tribes whose majority are illiterates that such a thing can overtake by surprise.

This same people have tried it during the days of the Obas in Yoruba land, it was the Ogbomosos alone that fought to quench their nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Maximus69:

It's OK Sir!

So those people OP talked about who return back to their burnt houses & church are ready to make war...

@underlined at least it's good the way you revert your statement, with that it's your personal decision NOT WHAT SCRIPTURE SAYS as you stated earlier.

So tell your demonic organization to keep running from persecutors but remember if not for those who found their strength and hope in Christ to stand against those terrorists, your organization won't have neighbors to preach to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) / Why Do Atheist Believe There Is No God? / BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.