Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. (1306 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / 5 Churches Burnt, Many Christians Murdered In Boko Haram Invasion At Garkida / Boko Haram: See The Churches Burnt Yesterday In Garkida, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Emusan:

So those people OP talked about who return back to their burnt houses & church are ready to make war...

@underlined at least it's good the way you revert your statement, with that it's your personal decision NOT WHAT SCRIPTURE SAYS as you stated earlier.

So tell your demonic organization to keep running from persecutors but remember if not for those who found their strength and hope in Christ to stand against those terrorists, your organization won't have neighbors to preach to.

We are searching for LOVERS OF PEACE as Messengers of Godly peace!

So if you're not ready for peace, we'll leave your territory in PEACE! Matthew 10:11-13
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Maximus69:
We are searching for LOVERS OF PEACE as Messengers of Godly peace!

Even Jesus said He sent His followers as a SHEEP in the midst of WOVES, please are WOVES a lover of peace?

Keep living a coward life simply because your deluded organization said so.

I repeat, after the true Christians make the area peaceful boom your demonic organization will then come and be claiming they must be part of your evil organisation.

That's why you won't see any Kingdom Hall in many deep remote villages until Christian missionaries have conquered the place. Later they'll come and be preaching false doctrines claiming to be a peaceful people.

So if you're not ready for peace, we'll leave your territory in PEACE! Matthew 10:11-13

And after some people paid the price to ensure peace when your cowards members ran away, you'll late come and be claiming nonsense.

Again, what is kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses still doing in a state like Bornu state

Follow your reasoning, it means your organization is disobeying the instructions of Jesus Christ for not have shutting down their activities in those states...

Coward couple with Hypocrite!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2020
Emusan:

Even Jesus said He sent His followers as a SHEEP in the midst of WOVES, please are WOVES a lover of peace?

Keep living a coward life simply because your deluded organization said so.

I repeat, after the true Christians make the area peaceful boom your demonic organization will then come and be claiming they must be part of your evil organisation.

That's why you won't see any Kingdom Hall in many deep remote villages until Christian missionaries have conquered the place. Later they'll come and be preaching false doctrines claiming to be a peaceful people.

And after some people paid the price to ensure peace when your cowards members ran away, you'll late come and be claiming nonsense.

Again, what is kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses still doing in a state like Bornu state

Follow your reasoning, it means your organization is disobeying the instructions of Jesus Christ for not have shutting down their activities in those states...

Coward couple with Hypocrite!

Don't kill yourself of blood pressure! undecided

It's not compulsory you and i believe the same thing, you read, meditate and apply. I also read, meditate and apply.

Continue with your GOOD works and we also continue with our GOOD works, let God be the judge, after all each person will carry his own load! Galatians 6:5 smiley
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Maximus69:
Don't kill yourself of blood pressure! undecided

A coward who run for terrorists....

It's not compulsory you and i believe the same thing, you read, meditate and apply. I also read, meditate and apply

Did Jesus not send you as a SHEEP in the midst of WOVES Are WOVES peace lover

These are the questions you'll never answer because it will simply expose your ignorance if the scripture.

Continue with your GOOD works and we also continue with our GOOD works, let God be the judge, after all each person will carry his own load! Galatians 6:5 smiley

When you are caught inbetween then you change tune....

So you believe I'm doing GOOD works, but you people have been claiming it's only JWs that are doing the good works...

Deluded person....
So you know this yet you turn yourself to God by judging what should have left for God to decide....
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Emusan:

A coward who run for terrorists....

Did Jesus not send you as a SHEEP in the midst of WOVES Are WOVES peace lover

These are the questions you'll never answer because it will simply expose your ignorance if the scripture.

When you are caught inbetween then you change tune....

So you believe I'm doing GOOD works, but you people have been claiming it's only JWs that are doing the good works...

Deluded person....
So you know this yet you turn yourself to God by judging what should have left for God to decide....

Jesus sent us as sheep in the midst of WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING Sir! smiley

So the wolves in Jesus' illustration are wicked people who pretends to be nice, kind and gentle. NOT fierce killers! cheesy

Yes before our own God, only members of Jehovah's Witnesses organization are doing his will today. You can say anything against us, you can also say your God is this and that it's a welcome development but just know that WE AREN'T WORSHIPING THE SAME GOD WITH YOU Sir! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Maximus69:
Jesus sent us as sheep in the midst of WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING Sir! smiley

When you're adviced to leave online arguments defending demonic organization and focus on finding the real Christ by studying your Bible, you won't listen. See how you're disgracing yourself.

Are terrorists false prophets Christ classified as wolves in sheep clothing

So the wolves in Jesus' illustration are wicked people who pretends to be nice, kind and gentle. NOT fierce killers! cheesy

See perfect description of Jehovah witness here, "....Jesus' illustration are wicked people who pretends to be nice, kind and gentle."

Olodo....See how you confused Matthew 7:15 where Jesus talked about false prophets like JWs with when Jesus sent His disciples into the world....

This is the verse "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the middle of wolves: be you therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." Matt 10:16

So are terrorists the false prophets

This verse is in corroboration with John 10:11-13
Where Christ who is our role model is the Good Shepherd who is ready to lay down His life for the sheep.

And Christ went further to say, the Hireling saw the wolves coming, ran and abandon the sheep's....Just exactly what your demonic organization has been doing.

Then what happened?
Christ said, the wolves will catch the sheep and scattered them. Simply because the person is an hireling and DOESN'T CARE FOR THE SHEEP...

Can you see how these scriptures perfectly describe the real spirit in JWs

Yes before our own God, only members of Jehovah's Witnesses organization are doing his will today. You can say anything against us, you can also say your God is this and that it's a welcome development but just know that WE AREN'T WORSHIPING THE SAME GOD WITH YOU Sir! cheesy

Of course only JWs doing the will of their father the Devil...because Devil is a liar and false accuser!!

Just see how you boycotted all my questions without attempting them...

Liar, Coward couple with Hypocrite!
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 27, 2020
Emusan:

When you're adviced to leave online arguments defending demonic organization and focus on finding the real Christ by studying your Bible, you won't listen. See how you're disgracing yourself.

Are terrorists false prophets Christ classified as wolves in sheep clothing

See perfect description of Jehovah witness here, "....Jesus' illustration are wicked people who pretends to be nice, kind and gentle."

Olodo....See how you confused Matthew 7:15 where Jesus talked about false prophets like JWs with when Jesus sent His disciples into the world....

This is the verse "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the middle of wolves: be you therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." Matt 10:16

So are terrorists the false prophets

This verse is in corroboration with John 10:11-13
Where Christ who is our role model is the Good Shepherd who is ready to lay down His life for the sheep.

And Christ went further to say, the Hireling saw the wolves coming, ran and abandon the sheep's....Just exactly what your demonic organization has been doing.

Then what happened?
Christ said, the wolves will catch the sheep and scattered them. Simply because the person is an hireling and DOESN'T CARE FOR THE SHEEP...

Can you see how these scriptures perfectly describe the real spirit in JWs

Of course only JWs doing the will of their father the Devil...because Devil is a liar and false accuser!!

Just see how you boycotted all my questions without attempting them...

Liar, Coward couple with Hypocrite!

Walahi Talahi this your animosity for the truth is getting out of hand!

You said Jesus send his followers as sheep into the midst of wolves. OK i said it means wolves in sheep's clothing NOT fierce killers, you began arguing blindly again.

Now clarify what you mean about Jesus' statement, am i right for saying he is sending his followers as sheep into the midst of wolves in sheep's clothing or not? cheesy

Jesus clarified his statement at Matthew 10:11-15

Any city that doesn't welcome his message, just shake off the dust of your feet and leave.
Now you're arguing blindly that Jehovah's Witnesses should stay in wartorn areas WHERE THERE IS NO PEACE! embarassed

Jesus' followers are to go from house to house {Matthew 10:12-13} how could that be possible in a wartorn area?
Will you open your door to strangers while living in a wartorn zone?

The truth of the matter is that you people have been taught the wrong thing all along and you're not ready to accept correction. Jesus' followers shouldn't stand in a public square shouting at passersby when what you're saying totally contradicts the beliefs of those accommodating you! undecided

All you need is approach them one by one to reach the heart of each one of them, by so doing lovers of peace will suffice. NOT when you just stand in their broadways condemning their beliefs openly without giving them the privilege to reason along with you.

For your information, when Jehovah's Witnesses go to places where you people have not annoyed the inhabitants with your troubles they listen and welcome us!

It's your unchristian approach towards the preaching work coupled with aggression that's causing the troubles!

There is nothing different from your beliefs and theirs.
©Noisy prayers.
©All good people go to heaven.
©Bad people will be tormented forever inside burning fire.
©Long and repetition in prayers.
©God's friend have material things.
©Human effort can make life better.
©Festivities not found in scripture.
©Loud megaphone in religious centers.

There is practically no difference in your approach towards worship and their own, so what have you got to tell them? other than "my own God will roast you alive in fire if you don't subscribe to our religious beliefs"
Isn't that the same thing they're saying?

Jehovah's Witnesses will visit them IN THEIR HOMES, greet them in the manner of their own local people and make proper introduction before presenting our message of PEACE. Matthew 10:11-13

So if you're still in doubt that we are the true Christians, please continue with your religion and see if there can ever be PEACE with the approach of your cohorts, even amongst yourselves as in those claiming Christians THERE IS NO PEACE. Because you stand in public squares and buses to condemn the worship of your fellow who also claims to be a Christian, whereas you never approached him in private to discuss issues one on one in order to iron out your differences! undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2020
Maximus69:
Walahi Talahi this your animosity for the truth is getting out of hand!

See the person whose father is the devil claiming to know the truth....

Can light and darkness be in one place?

You said Jesus send his followers as sheep into the midst of wolves. OK i said it means wolves in sheep's clothing NOT fierce killers, you began arguing blindly again.

Imagine, instead for you to admit that you goof biggerly you want to twist the narrative again....

"You said it means wolves in sheep's clothing NOT fierce killers" Liars....misinterpreting the scriptures! Jesus already clarified who the wolves in sheep's clothing are they are FALSE PROLHETS and Jesus didn't send you to false prophets because the false prophets will only be judged by Jesus Himself.

Stop lying....

Now clarify what you mean about Jesus' statement, am i right for saying he is sending his followers as sheep into the midst of wolves in sheep's clothing or not? cheesy[/quite]

Liar....Jesus clarified in His statement who the wolves in sheep's clothing is they are false prophets like JWs who pretend to be sinless, peaceful and Godly but only to be scattering the sheep because they don't care for the sheep when wolves show up.

I even added John 10:11-13 to buttress my point yet you can still turn your blind eyes to it.

[quote]Jesus clarified his statement at Matthew 10:11-15

Liar....Jesus clarified who the wolves in sheep's clothing are..they are false prophets

Note the difference: The false prophets are the one COMING TO YOU like JWs are doing today while the true Christians were SENT TO THE MIDST OF WOLVES.

Any city that doesn't welcome his message, just shake off the dust of your feet and leave.
Now you're arguing blindly that Jehovah's Witnesses should stay in wartorn areas WHERE THERE IS NO PEACE!

Then I asked, what is kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses still doing in a war torn area like Bornu state

Did you answer my question? So you're disobeying Christ!

Besides, this is when you go to a place to preach NOT WHEN YOU'RE AN INDIGEN OF THAT PLACE.

Had it been you answer my question from beginning you won't repeating your ignorance here again.

Jesus' followers are to go from house to house {Matthew 10:12-13} how could that be possible in a wartorn area?
Will you open your door to strangers while living in a wartorn zone?

Why has JWs not abandon war torn zone like Bornu state? You haven't answered this!

The truth of the matter is that you people have been taught the wrong thing all along and you're not ready to accept correction. Jesus' followers shouldn't stand in a public square shouting at passersby when what you're saying totally contradicts the beliefs of those accommodating you! undecided

See coward who has been brainwashed to run always from sheep talking here...

All you need is approach them one by one to reach the heart of each one of them, by so doing lovers of peace will suffice. NOT when you just stand in their broadways condemning their beliefs openly without giving them the privilege to reason along with you.

If you ran away like cowards and the terrorists took over every places, will you have opportunity to approach anybody

Isn't the same terrorists you ran away from that will occupy everywhere

Cowards....just like I said earlier just that you're too blind to see all my points... "if everybody ran away like cowards JWs will you have neighbourhood to preach?"

For your information, when Jehovah's Witnesses go to places where you people have not annoyed the inhabitants with your troubles they listen and welcome us!

Imagine, see annoyed the inhabitants after they make peace with them and your demonic organization will later come to say their not Christian.

It's your unchristian approach towards the preaching work coupled with aggression that's causing the troubles!

No wonder the true Christians are in the deep villages ravaged by terrorists today and making peace with villagers with the word of hope from Christ and many turning to Christ why your evil organisation will chicken out and later come to cause confusion.

There is nothing different from your beliefs and theirs.
©Noisy prayers.
©All good people go to heaven.
©Bad people will be tormented forever inside burning fire.
©Long and repetition in prayers.
©God's friend have material things.
©Human effort can make life better.
©Festivities not found in scripture.
©Loud megaphone in religious centers.

This are the things that are giving you headaches no wonder....

There is practically no difference in your approach towards worship and their own, so what have you got to tell them? other than "my own God will roast you alive in fire if you don't subscribe to our religious beliefs"
Isn't that the same thing they're saying?

And you didn't torment anybody with "Jehovah will destroy you at Armageddon if you're not part of us"
Hypocrite!

Jehovah's Witnesses will visit them IN THEIR HOMES, greet them in the manner of their own local people and make proper introduction before presenting our message of PEACE. Matthew 10:11-13

You only visit after true Christians have stood by them through the time your cowards organisation ran away when they were been ravaged by the terrorists.

So if you're still in doubt that we are the true Christians, please continue with your religion and see if there can ever be PEACE with the approach of your cohorts, even amongst yourselves as in those claiming Christians THERE IS NO PEACE. Because you stand in public squares and buses to condemn the worship of your fellow who also claims to be a Christian, whereas you never approached him in private to discuss issues one on one in order to iron out your differences! undecided

To think only JWs approach people to preach to them one on one is height of dishonesty I ever seen.

Just call Jehovah as your witness if you haven't been approached by any Christian to share bible with you in your life.
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2020
Emusan:

See the person whose father is the devil claiming to know the truth....

Can light and darkness be in one place?

Imagine, instead for you to admit that you goof biggerly you want to twist the narrative again....

"You said it means wolves in sheep's clothing NOT fierce killers" Liars....misinterpreting the scriptures! Jesus already clarified who the wolves in sheep's clothing are they are FALSE PROLHETS and Jesus didn't send you to false prophets because the false prophets will only be judged by Jesus Himself.

Stop lying....

Your problem has escalated to what can't be solved!

Jesus said i'm sending you as sheep's into the midst of wolves, and you said it means the false prophets.

That is 100% correct!
But what about those been given false prophecies?
Aren't the false prophets prophesying to adherents?

My friend, we are saying the same thing here!

The false prophets will instigate their adherents to attack you while they hide behind the scene!

All those terrorists killing people in the name of religion were taught by some religious leaders (false prophets). So when Jesus said "i'm sending you into the midst of wolves", he is talking about those who will appear innocent to the public but in secret they're the ones promoting terror! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Emusan(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2020
See the way you cut out my point....I know you must employ a tactic to divert attention here....

Kindly go back and address my post.

Maximus69:

Your problem has escalated to what can't be solved!

Jesus said i'm sending you as sheep's into the midst of wolves, and you said it means the false prophets.

That is 100% correct!
But what about those been given false prophecies?
Aren't the false prophets prophesying to adherents?

My friend, we are saying the same thing here!

The false prophets will instigate their adherents to attack you while they hide behind the scene!

All those terrorists killing people in the name of religion were taught by some religious leaders (false prophets). So when Jesus said "i'm sending you into the midst of wolves", he is talking about those who will appear innocent to the public but in secret they're the ones promoting terror! cheesy

Provide the place where I said the @color part....failure to do so.....

You're known for false accusations, you repeated it here again.
Re: Boko Haram: Christians Worship God In The Burnt Church @ Garkida Adamawa State. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Emusan:
See the way you cut out my point....I know you must employ a tactic to divert attention here....

Kindly go back and address my post.

Provide the place where I said the @color part....failure to do so.....

You're known for false accusations, you repeated it here again.

When you've been brutalized by adherents of the teachings of his fellow false prophets, this man will continue to enjoy his cool wealth here on planet earth until he goes to non-existence!

He knows very well that God has nothing to do with his dead body, it's just pathetic that you will die for him to continue making his own cool cash! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Best ~ Award-winning Bible Preacher / Consequences Of Living In The Flesh / A Nigerian Nurse In Uk Had Her Nursing License Revoked For Calling On Jesus.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.