Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) (52253 Views)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by ForeThinker: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yexxo it's bout time

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by seborrhic: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
The police killed that innocent boy just because they wanted to extort him.
The DP0 should be sacked,the commissioner redeployed and the policemen that were directly involved charged for manslaughter.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by badman007(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Almangiri Republic of Nigeria...

No value for human life. Big disgrace to Black race.

We fear God more than we love ourselves. Shame shame shame...

3 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by anonimi: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Despite the massive outcry against SARS ,tyrant Buhari still keeps them.
I'm glad Buhari's wickedness is going round,this one is no longer a wailer or 5 % complains.
RIP footballer

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by n3xt(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
horlarjhidey:
More videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRGv2IDbBG8

The system that produced these miscreants need to be flushed.

I think it is high time we rise against impunity and oppression in this country.

Let all the officers in uniform flexing muscles in this video go to the north and fight Boko Haram insurgents and stop causing nuisance in peaceful communities.

There wouldn’t be a need for this if we’ve done the right thing and stop harassing innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by juman(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
If they also use to kill those nuisance that killed innocent people it would stop.

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by toprealman: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Can't they also hold same protest against the lopsided governance in Nigeria. Imagine?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
airminem:
sad This is sad sad Am sad sad I wonder how is beloveth GIRLFRIEND will be feeling by now. She might even be giving some dude head-mouthaction. Rip star.

Don't be a fool

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by KKKWHITE(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
[left][/left]
LosC:
#EndSARS
Why end end One who is upright and possesses a conventional behaviour will never have issues with SARS. The depraved ones are the people agitating for that. And it will never happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Guideralloy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
May God help us
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by airminem(f): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice move

We are beginning to grow balls in this nation

sad What happened to you? You have became cold-chicken with you comment these days Damnnnnn niggarrr grin

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by aminusodiq(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
airminem:
sad This is sad sad Am sad sad I wonder how is beloveth GIRLFRIEND will be feeling by now. She might even be giving some dude head-mouthaction. Rip star.
oponu
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Ripama: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
horlarjhidey:
More videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRGv2IDbBG8
Why should you post this as a clip from the protest.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by airminem(f): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
aminusodiq:
oponu
Rip to the dead
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Successmind(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
3people died and another 1 alledged sars killed....#annonymous source
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Perfecttouchade: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
n3xt:

The system that produced these miscreants need to be flushed.

I think it is high time we rise against impunity and oppression in this country.

Let all the animals in uniform flexing muscles in this video go to the north and fight Boko Haram insurgents and stop causing nuisance in peaceful communities.
we need to speak, we can't keep suffering in Nigeria and yet dey keep killing everyday...I stand with u

2 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by aminusodiq(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
airminem:
Rip to the dead
wat a very sad way to leave
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Mrsprof(f): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
#endsars #endpolicebrutality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Billygee2u: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
n3xt:
I do not dread armed robbers like the armed uniformed criminals.

A popular Yoruba adage says “Bi bata ba ro l’aroju, o fe ya ni.”

We don’t want criminals in uniform in our societies again. If government can’t help us, it is time we help ourselves.

#ENDSARS
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by ogbonti: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
JohnieWalker12:
Sars and fulani herdsmen dey drag death toll scores for Nigeria. God abeg just blow the trumpet cry

no need for God to blow the trumpet - there is dire need for every Nigerian to have a gun -

you will see how everybody will live in peace and harmony

the body wey dey catch criminals for naija is because people dont own guns like the USA

Nigerians need to be fully armed - period! There is too much evil in the land to have less than 0.005% of Nigeria fully armed (1M out of 200M)

of this 0.005% are members of the Nigerian armed forces - armed robbers - terrorists - private security organizations and private citizens

THIS IS GROSSLY INSUFFICIENT - that is why crime is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Mires: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Very commendable. Media houses in Abeokuta should take it up from here.

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
airminem:
You are one nasty fellow. sad

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by n3xt(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
we need to speak, we can't keep suffering in Nigeria and yet dey keep killing everyday...I stand with u

This is just the beginning. I encourage well meaning Nigerians to rise up against this menace.

This is a country of over 200 million people. They can’t do us anything!

Rise against kings!
Rise against politicians!!
Rise against governors and other leaders!!!

We are not a second class citizen. This is our country and we need to exercise our full rights to life and hold this government accountable for every lives lost.

3 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by EdiskyHarry: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
the worst country on the planet earth is Nigeria, criminals are moving around in uniform killing innocent people.
according to research, the Nigerian police kills about 500 innocent people every year, and illegally detain and injure more than 10,000 people every year, yet the government is not doing anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by shogsman(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
This are the set of people that think like me and that I’m proud to call my countrymen not the likes of y’all that only shout up and down on social media,this boys death is on all of you that are to scared to march against this rogue of a government,I’ve brought up the idea of a protest twice and nobody showed up,bunch of cowardly ignorant fools.

2 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by SamuelTurner(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
It's because you are not in sagamu, those guys have killed a policeman and injured many others.... Sagamu is currently hot

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by ignis: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Finish the blood sucking sars.

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by ogbonti: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
n3xt:

This is just the beginning. I encourage well meaning Nigerians to rise up against this menace.

This is a country of over 200 million people. They can’t do us anything!

Rise against kings!
Rise against politicians!!
Rise against governors and other leaders!!!

We are not a second class citizen. This is our country and we need to exercise our full rights to live and hold this government accountable for every lives lost.

The moment we have access to guns and arms as private citizens - there will be good governance in Nigeria

Nigeria's leaders do what they do and get away with it because there are no penalties for their misbehavior - when they know the people

are well armed and will vent their anger against them like a mass rebellion - dem no dey tell person make e behave when e see guns

this is why the USA is prosperous - every citizen or legal resident above 21 - with no history of insanity or criminality can easily buy and keep a gun!!!

IT IS A CHECK ON EXCESSIVE USE OF FORCE ON THE CITIZENS BY THE STATE

Rotimi Amaechi said "we steal because the citizens do not stone us" THINK ABOUT IF you replace that "stone" with "sho ot" grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.