Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) (52255 Views)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Sunnycliff(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
When we say Nigeria is a zoo, animals in Uniform keep proving us right, back to back
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
SARS primary assignment is to fight violent crime(fulani herdsmen, kidnapping, banditry)

SARS are not supposed to be chasing yahoo boys, it's the work of efcc.

Southern Nigerians are ignorant people are stupid for allowing SARS to be harassing and extorting from them.
Southern Nigerians are sleeping.

Buhari is wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Perfecttouchade: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
n3xt:

This is just the beginning. I encourage well meaning Nigerians to rise up against this menace.

This is a country of over 200 million people. They can’t do us anything!

Rise against kings!
Rise against politicians!!
Rise against governors and other leaders!!!

We are not a second class citizen. This is our country and we need to exercise our full rights to live and hold this government accountable for every lives lost.
it's just too much. It's really obvious this government is useless and we need to express our right ...long time Bros

3 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by shogsman(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
The problem of Nigeria is it’s coward plagued citizens who pay too much value on their life,a life being raped day in day out by a monstrous government.A popular politician once told me the reason govt steals from us,he said it’s because Nigerians are a walk over,easy target and they can endure anything and eventually take it as normal,an average Nigerian never ask questions.i have seen dozens of videos that shows sars killing innocent people and still no one has marched to aso rock to show the dullard we’re not to be Fvcked with.
If a quarter of this had happened in a real country ,the president and all his officials will be in a serious problem by now.but like I said Nigerians are a push over,kudos to this young men that has decided to rise up and change the narrative on behalf of the deceased

5 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Perfecttouchade: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
FrMbaka:
SARS primary assignment is to fight violent crime(fulani herdsmen, kidnapping, banditry)

SARS are not supposed to be chasing yahoo boys, it's the work of efcc.

Southern Nigerians are ignorant people, SARS are harassing them and they don't know their rights.

Buhari is wicked
if only they allow u to claim your right...it's a failed country
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by 9icest: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Buhari and Oshibajo are two useless leaders. Before the election they relegated SARS, after the election, they dont even give a RAT a$$

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
if only they allow u to claim your right...it's a failed country

Why is SARS not doing the same thing in the North?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Perfecttouchade: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
FrMbaka:

Why is SARS not doing the same thing in the North?
because it's glaring that the Sars of a thing is only targeted at some regions..that's why we need to say enough is enough, alot as been taken away from us by this government

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by oviexcels(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
a policeman searched my bag in a commercial tricycle, he saw my ID cards, saw crimping tool and other tool, but picked up my computer and said where is the receipt, other passengers got angry and was shouting at him "can't you see his ID and other tools to convince you of who he is" he now asked them "where the ID card" they showed him he took the ID to his boss and asked "oga this one Na watin" the boss said "give him let him go" he now said "he get laptop ooo" the boss still said make Him dey go" then I knew that there is a very big problem.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
aminusodiq:
SARS has done more harm dan good.
Sadly our president is deaf!!!! If not, All dis should av been history by now considering d atrocities dus miscreants hav caused!!!
instead of going after criminals, they are hunting innocent people
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by CaptainMitch: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Useless governor, torch 1 police station.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by kollinzgee(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
airminem:
sad This is sad sad Am sad sad I wonder how is beloveth GIRLFRIEND will be feeling by now. She might even be giving some dude head-mouthaction. Rip star.

we is ur sense?

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by airminem(f): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Notasaints:
You are one nasty fellow. sad
Rip to the dead
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by goshen26: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
airminem:
sad This is sad sad Am sad sad I wonder how is beloveth GIRLFRIEND will be feeling by now. She might even be giving some dude head-mouthaction. Rip star.

Sense fall on u
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by lastchild: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
airminem:
lol...

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by madridguy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Are you serious?

SamuelTurner:
It's because you are not in sagamu, those guys have killed a policeman and injured many others.... Sagamu is currently hot
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by madridsta007(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
horlarjhidey:
There is massive protest going on in Sagamu now over the killing of assistant captain of Remo Stars football club aka Kaka.

There is confrontation between the youths and the police right now. 2 police dead and 3 protester dead. Details later.

Click below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p8rrL1Ijzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvLF5stAFWc

These guys are unserious, sadly. A protest without calling out Tinubu who is the main political elite from the South West enabling this Abba Kyari regime?

Where did the protest call out Osinbajo? Or even Buhari and Abba Kyari?

Lol. You guys are not yet serious.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by lastchild: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sars? If I tell you my experiences with Sars in owerri you no go believe am, Sars once detained me for not having messages in my phone

Infact let me create a thread for it hoping it will make front page

5 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by airminem(f): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
kollinzgee:

we is ur sense?

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by onyxo76(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
now we're getting somewhere, 3 days of protest, blocking of sagamu Benin Express, burn down one or two stations if need be, this govt need to know that we're no push overs here...

4 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Honestly I feel sorry for those still leaving in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by slimjohn2k5: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is real protest compared to those paid protest by politicians.
We need more of this to reset the govt brain

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Illusioneffect(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
I think say na the real Kaka
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by airminem(f): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
goshen26:

Sense fall on u
Tell that to the Marines

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Where are the dead dead bodies?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Great!! Keep it on guys.

Take the fight to them...
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by IMASTEX: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
LosC:
#EndSARS
They won't because to them it is like saying they should end corruption, knowing that they are the benefactor.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
madridsta007:

These guys are unserious, sadly. A protest without calling out Tinubu who is the main political elite from the South West enabling this Abba Kyari regime?

Where did the protest call out Osinbajo? Or even Buhari and Abba Kyari?

Lol. You guys are not yet serious.

Don't be a perpetual idi.ot. This is not about Tinubu or any name. It is about us. Our right! Our lives. Or is Tinubu your president, VP or IG?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
sylve11:
I just want to live my ways right so I won't incarnate again into this bondage called Nigeria; perhaps, a more saner clime shall I reincarnate into. I know it's not easy to live right, but I'm trying my best. Seems bad bad things are are associated with the black race.
God Almighty please help Your children.

Journey well Kaka sad cool

WHY PROTESTING?

Abi APC No WIN Sagamu 2015

sai baba until 2030

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.