Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career (5381 Views)

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / Two Most Important Skills You Need To Be Successful In Your Career / How To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
lopezjmary:
Really helpful content. I will share this with my friends. I am a professional teacher. I help students in writing their assignments and to solve complex problems such as web assign answers, mathXL answers with great quality and helps them score for Grades. I want to connect with math enthusiast people here. MathXL is an online tutorial and homework assessment system by Pearson, which caters to provide math-related insights to students all across the world. Check out this page for more information https://www.buyonlineclass.com/mathxl-answers/.
weldone marketer
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Excellentmind19: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Distinct123:
how do I get along with people!
I had problem with getting along with people too, maybe these can help.
Know you are very special and important not just to yourself alone but to others.
What you have to contribute is very important and someone needs it.
Try not to be selfish(pls don't take it the wrong way) think of others
Overlook offences,you don't have to react at every attempt to get you angry.
Overall/summation of it is love ,see each person as that person you love most, that will help you get along better. Hope this is of help
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2020
lopezjmary:
Really helpful content. I will share this with my friends. I am a professional teacher. I help students in writing their assignments and to solve complex problems such as web assign answers, mathXL answers with great quality and helps them score for Grades. I want to connect with math enthusiast people here. MathXL is an online tutorial and homework assessment system by Pearson, which caters to provide math-related insights to students all across the world. Check out this page for more information https://www.buyonlineclass.com/mathxl-answers/.
well done marketer
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by uprof(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2020
I love this!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Success4a:
OK! how can I go about the public
you are going to start with interpersonal communication!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2020
facenglish:
you are going to start with interpersonal communication!
how should I go about that
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Success4a:
how should I go about that
you are going to stand in front of a mirror! pick up any topic, and start the conversation. do it for like 3 days
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2020
lopezjmary:

Well done mr' marketer
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
facenglish:
you are going to stand in front of a mirror! pick up any topic, and start the conversation. do it for like 3 days
I hope you get my point
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2020
facenglish:
I hope you get my point
thats is very funny but I will try sha!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Success4a:
thats is very funny but I will try sha!
if you can try it it will surely help you
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
facenglish:
if you can try it it will surely help you
OK! I will do just that!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Success4a:
OK! I will do just that!
OK! fine
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
facenglish:
OK! fine
OK!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Success4a:
OK!
let me know when you are done!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
facenglish:
let me know when you are done!
OK! I will get back to you! when am done
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Success4a:
OK! no problem!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Inspirefootball(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2020
Great information
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Inspirefootball:
Great information
thanks for commendation
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Success4a:
I'm done I can see some kind of improvement in my communication.
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Dereformer(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
@facenglish,

Do you train people on public speaking? Or you know someone who does; I mean someone you can vouch.
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Success4a:
I'm done I can see some kind of improvement in my communication.

are you ready for the next phase?
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Dereformer(m): 6:40am On Apr 15, 2020
facenglish:

You didn't answer my question above.
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Dereformer:

You didn't answer my question above.
go online and search, I'm just giving tips based on what works for me! go to Udemydotcom and buy course on public speaking
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Dereformer(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2020
facenglish:
go online and search, I'm just giving tips based on what works for me! go to Udemydotcom and buy course on public speaking

Ok. Good. Let me also follow the tips on what worked for you.
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dereformer:

Ok. Good. Let me also follow the tips on what worked for you.

I don't think that is necessary anyway! go and buy course! and learn it fast bro!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2020
facenglish:

yes I'm ready bro!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Success4a:
yes I'm ready bro!
the next phase nis interpersonal communication
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
facenglish:
the next phase nis interpersonal communication
how do we go about that?
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Success4a:
how do we go about that?
you look for someone who is far better than you in communication to speak with. let him know the purpose, and always kick off a conversation with him/her
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by lololo23(f): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Some people have a lot of ambitions to earn big money remotely. I found a very interesting article on this topic. I think this information Free roulette will be relevant to you. Now I work remotely and do not worry about my future.
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2020
lololo23:
Some people have a lot of ambitions to earn big money remotely. I found a very interesting article on this topic. I think this information Free roulette will be relevant to you. Now I work remotely and do not worry about my future.
well done mr marketer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Websites Of A Few Companies Currently Recruiting / What SHELL Internship Is All About / 7 Ways To Create A Friendly Work Environment (idris Olatunde Oluwaseyi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.