Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. (41932 Views)

Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs? / My Neighbors Dogs Are Causing Nuisance. How Do I Control Their Noise? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Hidentity(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund

grin I think you slapped that dog with juju.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Hidentity(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund
Claroo
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Torg77: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

Those dogs die because you feed them EBA and ogbono soup and biscuits

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2020
merahki:
If I had magic powers I would kill all your dogs now
No disrespect meant
Actually every dog in Nigeria/Africa would be toast right now if I had such powers
angry
tongue
the guy might be wrong for keeping so many dogs in a rented apartment, but expressing your public hatred for dogs is not very polite. I am not a great fan of dogs and animals generally but social correctness is an important virtue....we need to become more socially conscious of other people's feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Makavelli25: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
the guy might be wrong for keeping so many dogs in a rented apartment, but expressing your public hated for dogs is not very polite. I am not a great fan of dogs and animals generally but social correctness is an important virtue....we need to become more socially conscious of other people's feelings.
Leave the dunce. Ignoring his comment would have been better
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by frowland(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
ikezuora4689:
Lol
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ghettochild4u(m): 3:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact
Na truly baba werey once dem Sabi small English.. Na nairaland dem dey come swagga
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ghettochild4u(m): 3:15am On Feb 28, 2020
blackboy:
I keep mine in an enclosed area of the compound where they move freely.
I dont care of they dont like my dogs. I dont beg em to feed the dogs or care for them. I dont expect everyone to love everything about me and I'm not out to please ppl.
Where my dogs are kept dont get in anyone's way. In my corner of the compound.
You need to secure your dog well then you can monitor them well
It's time to poison whoever is killing ur dog.. Tell em u go poison their water source too. Dem go desist..
But wait oo how can someone kill innocent pups..
That person is wicked.. Report to ur landlord or install a hidden cam somewhere
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Tominix(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2020
grandstar:

What breed?
our grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dnormal bingo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry[code][/code]TOMINIX
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Yeecar(m): 3:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
hope4nigeria:
thesame thing with me here, all the useless neighbors will even come to me complaining for for my dogs. I simply told them "stop stealing from me and dog won't bother you again" since then, they free me calling me mad man, you see, everyone around you hate your existence, dog gave them avenue to show it.
this is so true
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
You are a very foolish man to be constituting a nuisance to neighbors with dogs, and expect your nuisance to be tolerated. If those creatures bites a neighbor with rabies poison, the highest you will do is to say, Sorry! It's good someone is poisoning those dogs to have peace of mind. If you don't want to apply wisdom, you should be poisoned as well. Foolish man.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by U1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
ikezuora4689:

The heck. This post funny die! cheesy
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Caleb91(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2020
Kritique:
am guilty of this, i will kill your dogs if i stay with you
i swear it either u die with the dog or you pay for damages
it only my bestfriend "kola" that can explain better
we rented a 2room self contain with a big corridor when we go admission in unilorin
i carried my slant back german shepherd to school my dad built a big cage for it and bought two solid chains for it after 3month living with this guy
the idiot had the guts to poison my dog (1 year 7 month old dog)
for that matter
bro forget when i told my dad that if that guy is not going to pay for the dog that am going to kill the guy also
i swear the idiot was arrested his parents had to pay 115k for damages
thats how our friendship ended

but bro if u think say u get mind i bet u come and kill my dog then i swear u go regret it either u die with the dog or u pay any amount i mentioned
since my dog did not bite u or harm u so why are u killing it
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Zico777(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2021
I have a pet dog that has never constituted nuisance to my neighbors,none of them even know the size or color of her poop that shows how much I keep her away, except when we are going out.

We have a neighbor next flat to us with 2 dogs that have constituted the greatest form of nuisance anyone can ever think of to make the matter worse they are just behind our kitchen window.

We see all manner of poop, we perceive very nasty stench from their poop & urine.

As if that is not enough they always come banging at the demarcation we made with roof sheet.

I am already fed up as I have gone to give them the piece of my heart this morning.

If nothing is done to restrain them I won't have no choice than to report to the relevant govt agency.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by mtmboss: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2021
I have this adult Female American Eskimo for sale Lagos state call 0 8 0 4 8 2 2 4 0 0 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.