Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. (41933 Views)

Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs? / My Neighbors Dogs Are Causing Nuisance. How Do I Control Their Noise? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by 0m0nnakoda: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Strongman33:

So people no get sense. Dogs for public compound local dogs for that matter.
International dogs are better
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by byinks(f): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
It's not wise to rear several dogs inside 'agbole'. You constituting a nuisance to your neighbors

4 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Na so one next flat neighbor they disturb us that year with so so report to the landlord, if she had her way she would have killed the dog but the dog was a fierce foreign breed, fear no dey allow her enter the compound without listening and watching well before opening the gate talk more of going close to the dog's cage.
The dog's cage was built far from her own flat, there's no closeness with her flat, even the landlord couldn't do anything but her unknown fear made her unhappy.

P.S: She is from Akwa-Ibom, I guessed she has eaten a lot of dog meat hence the fear of dog bite.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Some dogs dey misbehave well well oo especially local (Ekuke).

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by praiseneo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Any dog breeder here?
I need a 6month old full breed Samoyed or Eskimo
Location Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Strongman33: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

International dogs are better

Mr none is better. Don’t keep dog in a compound that is shared. How will you feel if other tenants start keeping cats, monkey or snake. Use your brain abeg

12 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by dobnina(f): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Your neighbours did the right thing. I can imagine what they were going through. The smell, noise and all. Imagine staying in a compound where your kids won't be able to move freely cos you are scared of dogs biting them. I am a mother and I will do the same if I were your neighbor in order to protect my kids. You are staying in a rented apartment and rearing dogs. Not one not two. Before you start shouting next time, just put yourself in their shoes.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Strongman33:

Mr none is better. Don’t keep dog in a compound that is shared. How will you feel if other tenants start keeping cats, monkey or snake. Use your brain abeg

That one na story o, come Lagos come tell your neighbors make them no keep dog for their own flat corner.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH
Hidden CCTV! Then sue them with the evidence till they go broke. grin
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by beardedboy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Your case reminds me of some guys that keep a nuisance dog in their compound. The dog's barking won't let neighbours rest.

Guess what the neighbours do? Whenever they notice any of the guys is having midday nap, they go and disturb the dogs and cause them to bark. I think such is good for people like you.

I remember one man like that too that was rearing pigs in a residential area, in front of a mosque for that matter.

And our yoruba people that won't feed their goats leaving them to sneak into people's houses and 'steal' food.

And one man too that was rearing chicken in a face-me-i-slap-you house.

I swear people like you plenty inside-life, you'll just be causing nuisance for your neighbourhood. They should hold a community meeting and chase you out of the neighbourhood.

12 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Strongman33: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

That one na story o, come Lagos come tell your neighbors make them no keep dog for their own flat corner.

Which side for Lagos you Dey live? I guess agege or ajengunle? Because last house wey I rent for Lagos for the agreement form agent write am there say no keeping of pets.

7 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by 77up(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
If not that we lives in an insane society, how can someone rear 7dogs in a rented compound and still never see anything bad about it shocked , you don't even consider those co-tenant that may have phobia for dogs, incessant barks nko You be Calabar man abi why plenty dogs in a compound that's not yours?you don't even ahve evidence that they poison your dogs anyways.

...and your information, I don't even think you can ever love dogs than I do.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why not boil the remaining ones and eat? Make e for nor loss..

3 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Strongman33:

Which side for Lagos you Dey live? I guess agege or ajengunle? Because last house wey I rent for Lagos for the agreement form agent write am there say no keeping of pets.

Ibeju-Lekki area, some of the houses here have spaces compared to houses on the mainland.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Strongman33: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Ibeju-Lekki area, some of the houses here have spaces compared to houses on the mainland.

Make we just say epe. So them get reach 5 or 7? So many people get brain but can’t think. If you buy dog for compound wey I get live. The next day I go buy cat and monkey and even snake self. Since una no get sense let us all be stupid.

7 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by MrFly(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact
u live in a compound with flats alloted to each tenant and u keep dogs. Haba bros! Reason am well na. E no pure.

3 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by 0m0nnakoda: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Strongman33:

I would feel like Noah in the Ark
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Strongman33:

Make we just say epe. So them get reach 5 or 7? So many people get brain but can’t think. If you buy dog for compound wey I get live. The next day I go buy cat and monkey and even snake self. Since una no get sense let us all be stupid.

Which one be Epe?

Epe na another area different from Ibeju-lekki.
They are different local government areas.

No wahala na, so far everybody go keep their pet for their corner...
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by oluadex99(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
byinks:
It's not wise to rear several dogs inside 'agbole'. You constituting a nuisance to your neighbors
'Agbole' ���

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Starhearts: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ur proof
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Strongman33: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Which one be Epe?

Epe na another area different from Ibeju-lekki.
They are different local government areas.

No wahala na, so far everybody go keep their pet for their corner...

Baba if you want keep pets, go get duplex or build your own house. Or keep your dogs indoor. Nigerians go see wrong thing and them no go want gree say it wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Starhearts: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact

Naa u gangan be mad fellow

I swear u need mental health therapy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bubewilson:
You never mentioned in your initial post that you live in a flat. Secondly the poisoning allegation is subjective because you don't have prove.

You live in a flat and that means shared tenancy. I assume all your dogs don't stay indoors with you.

For you to assume that your neighborhours are poisoning them suggests that the dogs prolly don't have an enclosure only you have access to. Possibly they come in contact with your neighbours which shouldn't be.

People get away with so many wrong things in this country and feel it is there right. How and why should you be keeping plenty dogs in an apartment that is not exclusive to you. It's totally wrong and you should apply caution.

You forgot to include the noise from barking.

4 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
This is usually one of the consequences of an unfriendly neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
DRILL Your BOREHOLES In 2hrs (ABUJA) FCT, Our Site VIDEOS, Pictures...all in our thread/link.... We know All Abuja Terrain and environs well, we will drill your boreholes superfast, Geosurveys precedes all wells drilling at affordable rates, Best per meter well driiling pricing, most competitive
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by DownChelsea(f): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
I love cats.
I hate dogs

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house we no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund

Lol.... Is this a joke or what?? I don laugh tire...

4 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chijeep:
Don't worry, wenn dey kill d dogs finish start rearing snakes. by den na ur neighbors go dey report not u

grin grin.... This nairaland ehn...

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Strongman33:

Baba if you want keep pets, go get duplex or build your own house. Or keep your dogs indoor. Nigerians go see wrong thing and them no go want gree say it wrong.

I hear you bro.

No vex, if I keep my dog for my flat space come comot am tongue.

That is where I will keep it until God bless me with my own house

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by suco01(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH

since you share compound with other tenant I don't think you should rear your dogs openly but enclose place which only you can access. if truly they poisoned your dogs "they are wicked and bad" Personally rearing of animals openly in a shared compound is not right na LASG go settle am for us.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by michoim(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
You are nuisance to them with your dogs...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.