Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. (41930 Views)

Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs? / My Neighbors Dogs Are Causing Nuisance. How Do I Control Their Noise? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by kokan: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH
You can only rear Dogs if you are the owner of the house. Don't inconvenient other neighbors of yours
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by alphaconde(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
fx45:
I'm sure you never realized your chicken was also constituting nuisance to your neighbours...

Chicken was in my balcony
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by alphaconde(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
kushercain:

How did you kill it?

Used a big wood on its head
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Amanda4life: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
If I were your neighbors , otapipia will always be in my shelf because of your dog.

Smelly dogs.

Very irritating

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by stonecoldcafe: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided I was carrying because the dog was busy biting ait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund

This was so funny, have you considered this dog is helping secure your compound? Lol
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Poanan: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund

Your post got me rolling on the floor with laughter grin
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by macAB: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

What do you use multiple local dog (ekuke grin) for, are u from calabar?..
calabar kill u dey
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
After getting my pet dog, keeping it locked up whenever I'm out is not to be joked with. undecided
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by platido(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
I can't modified on post again please help out
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by officialfestus(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Zimri:

I'm not a dog ooo grin cheesy cheesy
lolz
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by aalangel(f): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH

Lolzzzz...I'll poison them too if I see them around me.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Johnawesome(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
CapitalHYC:
The mods that brought this to the FP is High on Urine o.. What's this again undecided undecided
i taya for them o, like how da fvck do you keep plenty dog when you no be yan banga

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Mreazi121(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
I have been reading one sided judgement here, the op dog is not causing any nuisance to anyone, it's unfortunate that the Op happens to find himself in a house were there are no dog lover's, if you truly love pet, you won't have the mind to hit it let alone poison it, especially puppies.. What's there not to love in puppies...
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Then keep your dogs in an enclosure maybe your neighbours believe that it's a nuisance. Though poisoning the dog ain't nice at all.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Mreazi121:
I have been reading one sided judgement here, the op dog is not causing any nuisance to anyone, it's unfortunate that the Op happens to find himself in a house were there are no dog lover's, if you truly love pet, you won't have the mind to hit it let alone poison it, especially puppies.. What's there not to love in puppies...
You are in Nigeria bros where all we sabi na to eat sleep and make money.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by deleo16(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund
same thing happened in my rented apart where I stay
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by HustleMind12(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2020
ikezuora4689:

Lol this write up cracked me up �
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by maklelemakukula(m): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2020
ikezuora4689:
too funny grin grin grin
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by OyinO: 1:00am On Feb 27, 2020
Did he insult you in his comment? How do you expect him to know u live in a flat and doesn't interact? You don't interact but neighbours are killing your dogs without interaction? And from the way you hurled that insult, it means you and your dogs are suffering from rabbies. You need serious help fast.
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by grandstar(m): 1:31am On Feb 27, 2020
Makavelli25:

Na so e be.

My friends dogs were poisoned. One an alsatian, the other a Doberman by his mother's tenants. This was like 20 years back.

People do poison animals. That's why the Fulani herdsmen go on rampage sometimes. I'm not justifying their macabre reactions. Just stating the obvious.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Fortune109: 1:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Another one grin

I hail oo grin

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by grandstar(m): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Tominix:
Niggar where u day mak u dash me wan lolz my neighbours killed my dogs name listed
alvin, (male),
barry, (male),
kate, (female),
zimri, (male),
timon, (male),
pumba, (male),
pumba, (female),

What breed?
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by nini007(m): 3:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Makavelli25:

How I wish we can also hear from your neighbors
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by hope4nigeria(m): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2020
Makavelli25:
Thanks man
thesame thing with me here, all the useless neighbors will even come to me complaining for for my dogs. I simply told them "stop stealing from me and dog won't bother you again" since then, they free me calling me mad man, you see, everyone around you hate your existence, dog gave them avenue to show it.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ayagha: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact

You don't interact, yet they poisoned your dogs. how is that possible. You shouldn't train pets in a rented apartment.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Chicastle: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2020
What are the benefits of rearing Nigerian Dogs ooo ( bingo) go and buy better dog (USA)
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Makavelli25:

Just wondering and thinking aloud.

1. You live in a flat where you don’t interact
2. Your dogs keep dieing one after the other
3. You assumed they were poisoned
4. How then were your Neigbhours able to poison your dogs since you guys don’t interact ?
5. Does it mean your neighbors have a way of accessing your flat ?
6. Does it mean your dogs are on the loose roaming about thereby constituting nuisance to your Neighbors
7. Have you considered caging them?

Bros the truth is this: to be or not to be is in your hands.
You know the situation
You know the truth
You know the right thing to do
Please do it to save the remaining from the looming imminent death staring at them in the face.

Peace
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by darlingbobo(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Pets are for personal house and not for shared compound.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by oscaruzie(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2020
ikezuora4689:

hello bros, i assume you stay in Lagos..which part of Lagos? i'm currently looking for accommodation and my budget is aroung that 350k for a decent 2-bed...can you help please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.