Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service (41051 Views)

Thousands Turn Out For Kobe Bryant Memorial... Tears... Somber Mood (photos) / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by shogsman(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
louiziana:

Please let us dumb down the insults, everyone is free to air their opinion. Peace!
It's common sense you don't say crap on someone's memorials service, this is a public space not anyone's father's house.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
shogsman:

You stupid religious nitwit, if a dunce like you goes to church and still come here and say crap I wonder what you have to convince people that don't go.

You can't argue without insults I go to church n d bible said "I shall know d truth n d truth I know shall make me free"....so if I share a truth n you refuse it, your blood is washed off my hand....believe it or not I don't care after all Jesus said at d last days many deceivers n false prophets shall arise n shall deceive many n also men shall have itching ears n will accept only what they want to hear n that includes your type n you....what I said is paining you cos it wasn't what your itching ear want to hear so I'm not surprised at your unbelief dear.
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by louiziana(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
shogsman:

It's common sense you don't say crap on someone's memorials service, this is a public space not anyone's father's house.

Me self tire for the insults, let us maintain healthy arguments at least, we'll learn more that way.
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by shogsman(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
GGirll:

You can't argue without insults I go to church n d bible said "I shall know d truth n d truth I know shall make me free"....so if I share a truth n you refuse it, your blood is washed off my hand....believe it or not I don't care after all Jesus said at d last days many deceivers n false prophets shall arise n shall deceive many n also men shall have itching ears n will accept only what they want to hear n that includes your type n you....what I said is paining you cos it wasn't what your itching ear want to hear so I'm not surprised at your unbelief dear.
Doesn't change what you are,if someone like you practise Christianity and you're like this then what's the point.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by shogsman(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
GGirll:

A man you don't know and you've never met died with his kind in a ghastly accident and the only thing your stupid mind could think of is how he wronged God,you're a disgrace to all the Christians in the world.
I advice you to stop deceiving yourself cos you don't have any calling.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
shogsman:

Doesn't change what you are,if someone like you practise Christianity and you're like this then what's the point.

I don't care if it changes anything in you or not even if Jesus was to be here on NL you will insult him for trying to save you talk of me....Hell must be occupied by d lost n damned souls if you like practice Christianity or Hindu....the choice is yours, you will stand before God n answer for yourself n i will answer for myself. I'm not begging you to be a Christian or go to church or repent or believe me or not....your choice consequences awaits you n not me ok.
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
shogsman:

A man you don't know and you've never met died with his kind in a ghastly accident and the only thing your stupid mind could think of is how he wronged God,you're a disgrace to all the Christians in the world.
I advice you to stop deceiving yourself cos you don't have any calling.

Most occult guys doesn't like when their dark secrets are revealed if I don't have d calling why then are you pained for my opinion or are you d only one on NL I will continue to shed more lights n uncover d dark kingdoms secrets n if you are one repent now before your soul reaper comes knocking.....the time is now make hay now while you still have breathe.
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
louiziana:

Me self tire for the insults, let us maintain healthy arguments at least, we'll learn more that way.

Don't mind him they know I know what they know n its painful that people like me can decipher n say it without fear or prejudice n he can't stand it....he should bring it on I will counter him with scriptures n will defeatvhim till he flees like his father d devil
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by shegunmessi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Rest on Kobe
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by UniportAgbero: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
GGirll:

Don't mind him they know I know what they know n its painful that people like me can decipher n say it without fear or prejudice n he can't stand it....he should bring it on I will counter him with scriptures n will defeatvhim till he flees like his father d devil

I'm actually surprised you'd be saying all these things on someone's funeral. He died with his daughter, the least you can do is respect the spirit of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by shogsman(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
GGirll:

Most occult guys doesn't like when their dark secrets are revealed if I don't have d calling why then are you pained for my opinion or are you d only one on NL I will continue to shed more lights n uncover d dark kingdoms secrets n if you are one repent now before your soul reaper comes knocking.....the time is now make hay now while you still have breathe.
You don't know shit about nothing fool,and you will surely rot in hell If there is one.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
shogsman:

You don't know shit about nothing fool,and you will surely rot in hell If there is one.

You RE DOOMED EXCEPT YOU SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM HELL NOW ACCEPT JESUS AND BE FREE LOL
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by shogsman(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
GGirll:

You RE DOOMED EXCEPT YOU SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM HELL NOW ACCEPT JESUS AND BE FREE LOL
Na mumu you be I swear.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by Chimezirim121: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by Aidejay(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
shogsman:

UniportAgbero:

I'm actually surprised you'd be saying all these things on someone's funeral. He died with his daughter, the least you can do is respect the spirit of the dead.

you need to ignore that lady. She is known to propagate rubbish and add in Jesus name at the end. Just read through her posts and you will discover that this one is just another faceless dud on a social media platform using an abundance of time and data to push ideas and beliefs that have no basis in facts. Just assumptions and insinuations that make a sensible person wonder why they have to live on the same planet with ranchis

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by Legendguru: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
shogsman:

Na mumu you be I swear.

YOU CAN INSULT ME ALL YOU CAN BUT SAVE YOUR OWN SOUL AND AVOID DAMNATION LOST SOULLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by datgidiboy: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
GGirll:

YOU CAN INSULT ME ALL YOU CAN BUT SAVE YOUR OWN SOUL AND AVOID DAMNATION LOST SOULLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choi.. who is this one oh... I've gone through your posts.. your stup1dity and lack of understanding stinks to the high heavens.. tueh

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
datgidiboy:

Choi.. who is this one oh... I've gone through your posts.. your stup1dity and lack of understanding stinks to the high heavens.. tueh

My last response to d lost......just get off my mention I don't respond to your type ok.
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aidejay:

you need to ignore that lady. She is known to propagate rubbish and add in Jesus name at the end. Just read through her posts and you will discover that this one is just another faceless dud on a social media platform using an abundance of time and data to push ideas and beliefs that have no basis in facts. Just assumptions and insinuations that make a sensible person wonder why they have to live on the same planet with ranchis

I'm glad I'm making an impart to d unlightened too....keep it up it makes me know how real I can get d more people
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by doggedfighter(f): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
shogsman:

You and the 5 people that liked your comment are stupid
More than stupid mofos
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by doggedfighter(f): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
GGirll:

Don't let ignorant destroy you as d bible warned that my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.....d same bible said get wisdom n in all thy getting,get understanding. You should use your phone or gadgets n do proper researches n seek knowledge cos everything you know as d truth in this world is not always d truth use Nigeria your country as a case study....I don't say what I don't know but watch d videos before his death n see where they questioned his here after....let me break it down foe you:
He joined d Lakers in 1996 at age 17 and finishes his career in 2016 at 37 years of age. Minus 1996from 2020 you get 24 yesrs n which was his latest jersey number then minus 8 (his former jersey number) from his latest number 24 = 16 which was almost d age years of his entry..then add 24+16=40 and then add4+16=20 years of career. Add 24+13=37 his actual age when left d leaker in 2016 and ironically but calculatively his daughter's age13. If i go on n on you may get it if you are a deep thinker but Most of aren't n argue blindly. You don't have to respond to me but I thank God I am in d know n will keep searching till I get it all.
You need psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by doggedfighter(f): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
changedinchrist:
I agree with you regarding many of these celebrities selling their souls to the devil for fame and riches only to die at an appointed time. But these calculations you made, isn't it far fetched? Just asking
Noo, it's not far fetched. You believe the nonsense so both of you should swim in the madness

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by doggedfighter(f): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
GGirll:

Shut up, ode
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by doggedfighter(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
GGirll:

You are mentally ill
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by raphy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
is always had to get over a double tragedy.. R.I.P Kobe we love you..
if Beyonce die tomorrow who will sing for her?
maybe RIhanna .
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

You are mentally ill

Another lost soul repent n accept Jesus Christ now.
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

Shut up, ode

Anti Christ pilgrims you can't stop d gospel here repent or be damned forever time is ticking lol
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by GGirll: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

You need psychiatric evaluation

Demented souls lost n never want to be redeemed d church is matching on and no amount of he'll,threats n insults can put a stop to it....repent d blood was shed for your lost soul to be redeemed its your choice lol
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by shawnmendes: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2020
GGirll:
Kobe knows what he was into.....fir what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his own soul.....what can a man thread in exchange for his soul? Most of them sold their souls out just to get fame n money n later when its time d soul reaper will take them out usually during their infamous Grammy some of them are sacrificed n then d world would be made to mourn them n all....I know death is inevitable but dying when its not time for you from God especially due to your association with dark kingdoms attracts no sympathy from me cos they use it to draw energy from unsuspecting humans....May God help us to avoid sin n live a life of righteousness,helping is to number our days n desist to love this worthless world but love n keep God's commandments for that is d whole duty of man"Eccl 12:12-13"
the way yall fake righteous people will end up in hell. The man and his daughter attended mass before they died. Yall are judgemental idiots.
Re: Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service by kennieG(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kobe rest in peace, My true Legend, Love you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.