Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,521 members, 7,830,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? (45978 Views)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by freemi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
My sweet mom 100k and dad nothing
bet y
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Jim99: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
xendra:
you've missed it,
it's not always about money, there are ways fathers make themselves relevant to a child, you don't just provide and stay away, even when you are around your children feel like strangers around you.
that's not a mother's fault. the problem is everybody here is talking about father and money and that's where it's all going off

There are single mothers who provide money and all for their kids but the kids still hate their mother.
ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY

It's not always about money, right?

Quick question; would you have preferred your dad stayed at home watching you guys, playing the role of your mom. While your mom goes out to hussle and bring it home?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
adecz:

Sons will give more to
their mothers.

A daughter will give more
to her father.

Na so nature make am.

That's the fact boss.

2 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ADUKKY(f): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
It is funny how many people are pissed at other's comments. You are not in their shoes neither do you have an idea of their experiences hence their choices today. Lately, there are lots of deadbeat dads same way we have dads who will sacrifice their all. I know a man who abandoned his family from day one of the marriage, two children with one who is asthmatic. This man relocated to another town, comes around only when he likes without any care in the world how his family has been surviving. The landlord asked his family to quit their apartment and this man ignored like he wasn't aware, wife raised money and got another apartment and moved in with her children. She has been responsible for schooling, feeding, accomodation name it of her children from birth till date. One of the sons is an undergraduate as we speak and another about to gain admission. All these, she has done without any help except her friends and family members. Do you think the children are blind? They can't see who cares and who doesn't. Tomorrow when such children decide to give all to their mum, will you still call them bastards? You can't reap where you have not sown. This woman lives all her life for her children, makes money but can't even take good care of herself because one man has decided to be irresponsible. A lot women spend their earned(not collected from husband) on their family without telling anyone thereby making it look like it's the man doing it all.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
father 70 mother 30, am sure daddy will still give mama half of the 70k .. mothers bear it for 9month while fathers bears it for life time.....

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Barney001: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
scoundrel:
I once ate catfish garnished with mint leaves. It was the best feeling ever.
Is everything okay?

5 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Jim99: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Amossity:
father 70 mother 30, am sure daddy will still give mama half of the 70k .. mothers bear it for 9month while fathers bears it for life time.....

You nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by delishpot: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

What happened to 50:50? To hell with you simpletons.

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.

Abeg keep quiet! Not all fathers were good to their families either were all mothers deserving of honour in their motherly duties. Your hatred for women will be your downfall. The question asks peoe their individual opinion how they would share the money based on their experiences not based on what vizkiz thinks they should do irrespective of their own experiences and realities.
THe posts I am reading speak about fathers positively and some are positive to their moms but your hatred will not see them as speaking their truth. To you anyone that doesn't choose the father is a bastard.

4 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Ogbobesinachi(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this question get K leg. well i will give my Dad 80K and Mom 20K because even the 80k Dad will still spend it on my Mom and other house things. It beat my imagination how some people shower love on Mom and despise Dad. I love my Mom no doubt but my Dad is my Super Hero no wonder i make sure he is happy and any given time. For Gods sake Daddies are wonderful

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by xendra: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jim99:

It's not always about money, right?

Quick question; would you have preferred your dad stayed at home watching you guys, playing the role of your mom. While your mom goes out to hussle and bring it home?

that's actually how it was for some of us.

I can boldly say it anywhere that everything is not always about money or who is providing, my father was my favourite yet my mum was the one working more, and brings home more she is only around weekends because the nature of her job makes her travel around but my dads job is more stable, I liked my dad more not because he told us anything about my mum but because of how he was towards us and how my mum was only strict never nice
so don't be hasty to conclusions
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
98% of response here shows that MOTHERS are the real pillars of the family

they take whole responsibility of a mother, carry financial responsibility of the father

suffer 9 month magic of each child bearing

do the mental mathematics of training the children

suffer unnecessary shouting and nagging from the man

yet remains strong for the children while still respecting the man!!!!

MOTHERS DAY IS AROUND THE CORNER, SURPRISE UR MUM if u still have;;;

As for me mothers day have been a day of praying and shading tears for me cos i have lost both parents at a very tender age, I dont even know both parents except thru picture

3 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by SamOyovwi: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
I will give my mum the 100k and dad nothing.
He spent nothing on me. Even when he dies, I will not be there
englishmart:
If you were to share 100k between your parents, how much will each get? And why?

Me, I will give mom 70k and 30k to dad. Reason is, Mom needs a little more love for her enormous sacrifices. Woman has starved and done a lot of strenuous jobs to keep us going

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
9jatriot:
As a young dad, this thread has frightened me to no ends. Most posters are making it look like many fathers are so irresponsible. In the town I grew, fathers are the main bread winners, mothers play a supportive role so I have always assumed that many fathers play a responsible roles within their means in the life of their children, but this thread is making it look like irresponsible fathers are in the majority, which I find very hard to believe.

I may have to accept that many mothers brainwash their kids then. As for me, I cannot discountenance the role my dad played in my life and for the life of me, I do not see how he will not get a larger percentage of the money when I know that he will still spend most of it on the home. Apart from doing charity with his own share after spending on the home, I cannot even think of what my dad would have spent the money on that will benefit him alone, perhaps fueling of fixing his car, that is the only thing that comes to mind.

If this is what as a father one will face in future, make I kukuma resign stay house de provide emotional support since they are now making it look like it is more important than school fees, feeding, clothing and other expenses. This thread shock me sha o
Even the car fuel, the car will still be used by the family.

To me, marriage and reproduction is a huge scam.

What does one gain having children when they will turned against one? I mean, apart from fulfilling the desire to have kids

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
50/50 who doesn't like it should refund me Biko.

I could care less
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by SamOyovwi: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Me too
Sexyliciousbri:
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by omomummy13: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
If you were to share 100k between your parents, how much will each get? And why?

Me, I will give mom 70k and 30k to dad. Reason is, Mom needs a little more love for her enormous sacrifices. Woman has starved and done a lot of strenuous jobs to keep us going

Speak for yourself my friend.

My Dad & Mum did the same level of job on us based on their natural ability.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Oyindaberry(f): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
I’ll share it equally amongst them, I don’t joke with my parents. May they live longer on earth and eat the rewards of their labor in good health and a good state of mind on myself and my other siblings in Jesus name, amen! Fire!
To every one who are orphans and wished they still had parents, may the good Lord comfort you and be there for you always and forever. Amen
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Thryphosa(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dad 70k, mum 30k.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Princeton92(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mom gets 100k, she's both parents to me N my all in all...
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by CCC2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
If the financial burden is still on dad, he will get 70% but if its on mom, he will only get 10%
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Greatfullheart: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
ahnie:
If my dad were to be alive...#60k for him
Reasons being he's a cool guy,very understanding and infact he's my favorite.

That man has done more than enough for me...he even almost lost his life...but he still continued.very hard working human being....it really brings back memories.

Even in his early 50s he was still paying me monthly salary...Kai that man made huge sacrifices for me.

Maa'le would get 30k...Kai that woman is too harsh...she likes money to a 4th....Asin eeh....I love her tho!...and she's my bae now since paa'le kpuff!

The rest #10k goes to me grin. As the provider of the money.
you're being fair though

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by bigiyaro(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
ma niggi...my tots exactly.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Seventy7kings: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bankowner:
#80K to redecorate my papa's resting place and the balance to momma.

Why? Papa did the oddest jobs to put food on the table and send us to school and did not wait to benefit from it. Today Momma flies around the world visiting her children so it's more than enough for her.
RIP to your papa, he was a real niggarrr
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Greatfullheart: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
60% Goes to My Mum she's Really Tried for Me Mehn. All The Things She Has Done for Me even If Made Her Cry and 40% goes To My Dad kai that Old Soldier he Can Disturb For Africa

1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

What happened to 50:50? To hell with you simpletons.

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.

Am still wondering how peoples's opinion made you bitter like this...wetin consign u with who they gave the money to.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Christmasdon(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
SamOyovwi:
I will give my mum the 100k and dad nothing.
He spent nothing on me. Even when he dies, I will not be there
.WHO DONATED THE WATERY SPERM IN GIVING YOU A HEALTHY LIFE. UNLESS YOU ARE TELLING US YOU ARE A MISTAKE. NO INSULT O

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by thundafire: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Architectben34:
120,000 for mum, collect 20,000 from dad
where did 20k come from abi u are Infected
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by movingclouds(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
If pop was alive, I'd give him more than I'd give my mom.. But it wouldn't even matter, he'd still give all to mom...60 to pop, 40 to mom
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by TheMostComplex1: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mom 85 Dad 15k cos mom will still use it for the family while dad will save his

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by UrRealG: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
9jatriot:
As a young dad, this thread has frightened me to no ends. Most posters are making it look like many fathers are so irresponsible. In the town I grew, fathers are the main bread winners, mothers play a supportive role so I have always assumed that many fathers play a responsible roles within their means in the life of their children, but this thread is making it look like irresponsible fathers are in the majority, which I find very hard to believe.

I may have to accept that many mothers brainwash their kids then. As for me, I cannot discountenance the role my dad played in my life and for the life of me, I do not see how he will not get a larger percentage of the money when I know that he will still spend most of it on the home. Apart from doing charity with his own share after spending on the home, I cannot even think of what my dad would have spent the money on that will benefit him alone, perhaps fueling of fixing his car, that is the only thing that comes to mind.

If this is what as a father one will face in future, make I kukuma resign stay house de provide emotional support since they are now making it look like it is more important than school fees, feeding, clothing and other expenses. This thread shock me sha o

Dem go still complain. You can never please women. Keep that at the back of your mind.

4 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by TheMostComplex1: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
thundafire:
where did 20k come from abi u are Infected

You didn't understand him. He said he will collect it from his father
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by movingclouds(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Come to think of it, most people don't have anything against their fathers except that they don't take nonsense. More mothers support a child doing yahoo than a father would do. In my community, kids love mothers more cos they would support anything, but pops are too strict to take nonsense.. Fathers talk more of their names not dragged into the dirt

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.