Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Who has OurTV in their homes? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who has OurTV in their homes? (3234 Views)

Watch How 7 Teens Left Their Homes To Survive By Themselves In A Park / BREAKING NEWS!!! Ourtv FREE To Air Tv To Start Showing Live Laliga Matches / "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who has OurTV in their homes? by janeimofeh: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Hey everyone, I just bought OurTV decoder and I have been watching their channels.

Who else is using this new product that was just launched in Nigeria? What are your experiences?

Would love to hear from you.
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by samoyonigeria: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2020
I am still skeptical on the no monthly subscription thing....like how is that even possible? So far I am enjoying this OurTV decoder sha o. I bought the decoder for N11,900, called an installer to set it up for me and their channels is what I have been watching.
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by JaraExtra: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Where can one get this OurTV decoder you are talking about?
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by Wrash: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
am interested
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by janeimofeh: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
go to their website www.ourtv.ng
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by Heykaypee: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
From what I saw on their Facebook page.

OurTV is the first and only H265 DTH Platform in Africa with over 18 unique and exciting channels.

Absolutely free to view and Zero cost of monthly Subscription.

You can see movies from Flash drive or any other external storage devices.

You can record your favorite series in a storage device while you are away. (This enables you not to miss out of any of our amazing
programs).

You can stream YouTube with Ourtv Decorder.

OurTv Decoder works everywhere in Nigeria (Full coverage, even in the thick villages.)

OurTv Decoder activation process is less than 5 minutes.

Ourtv is a fully registered company.
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by KateFowler: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
OurTV is a good way to relax but I prefer to stream and going to make a perfect place for it. Recently, I started to read https://onetwostream.com/blog/twitch-youtube-streaming/ which is a perfect way to know more about twitch and youtube streaming, how it goes and what to do next. You also need to think about a pretty picture, in order, all audience will be satisfied.
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by akpunda86: 12:45pm On May 22, 2020
Pls is their cartoon better than disney junior.im still on dstv cos of disney junior for the kids
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by themano: 3:04pm On May 25, 2020
Yes, very educative cartoons. I like that Smilie Channel. I got mine from Konga. This OurTV can become a game changer if they step up their game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by Elopower: 3:04pm On May 27, 2020
Wow!!!
OurTV is wonderful. So many exciting channels and interesting programs. This is great guys, get yours now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by Debcy12(f): 3:04pm On May 27, 2020
Yeah and I save more cause there’s no monthly subscription ������
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by EstherG: 9:13am On May 28, 2020
Went ahead and checked on facebook too...its worth buying tho.... Admin should move this to front page or what do yall think
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by EstherG: 9:14am On May 28, 2020
I think they have close to 3 channels for cartoons and they got good content. there's one they call smile...
akpunda86:
Pls is their cartoon better than disney junior.im still on dstv cos of disney junior for the kids
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by Akinyemi1234: 1:31pm On May 28, 2020
Yea, wetin burst my brain na the no subscription stuff. And they have interesting channels to enjoy.
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by quest4s: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
What is their nollywood movies and nigerian music stations like please i would like to know before i buy
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by quest4s: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
They are ok.
AIT,
Channels,
Al Jazeera,
are working currently

They have 2 nollywood stations, one for series and the other for movies.
The music station is still building its content so you get to see same music videos over and over again but you will notice the growth, though a bit too slow.
Their foreign movie station isn't bad either
sports stations are not there yet
about two cartoon stations

i will recommend it for those who don't really care about premium content and are not willing to spend much on subscription as it is a one time payment platform at the moment
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by Emmanuelemman3(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Honestly speaking, i can categorically tell you that "the kids and women" will always find something to watch on #Our_Tv decoder .�
©
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN !!!
IF YOU'RE BUYING THE DECODER WITH THE AIM OF WATCHING YOUR FAVORITE LIVE-SPORTS OR YOUTUBE (JUST LIKE MYSELF) ,�‍♂️

I'LL SINCERELY ADVISE YOU TO PLEASE� SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR NOW,
COS #OUR_TV WILL NEVER SHOW ANY OF THE MATCHES YOU DESIRE TO WATCH.�‍♂️
YET, THE ACCLAIMED YOUTUBE/3G ON #OUR_TV DECODER ISN'T WORKING.
( You can send me a D.M so as to get you notified as soon as their "Youtube/3G" is working perfectly ).
Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
their website looks incomplete

1 Like

Re: Who has OurTV in their homes? by imagineme(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please are the MBC channels showing with the decoder only or do i need to install the dish too

(1) (Reply)

Tv Series: Grey's Anatomy Vs. House / Pics: Young Actresses Expose Their Boobs In New Nollywood Movie Shot In Nsukka / Who Still Remembers Robin Of Sherwood Series In The 80's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.