Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing (44029 Views)

Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead / Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by ogmask: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry

Serve the criminal in uniform right.

Here in PH, #Justice4Chima is gradually losing its momentum.
The commissioner of Police here is trying to sweep the matter under the carpet by pressuring on the family of late Chima to accept out of court settlement.. Imagine such an audacity from the CP, is it bcs the protest in PH was very peaceful and not violent enough to attract the high command in Abuja?

We must not keep silent over this matter until Late Chima get justice, it could be anyone else. An injury to one is an injury to all.

I expect the civil society groups to call for a serious protest asap before we take the laws into our hands. Enough of this Police insensitivity. Very useless and shameful force. Them say Police na Police but e be like say the Police for south useless pass the ones for north.

1 Like

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Owodiran1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ryan03:
oloriburuku, go and read till the end before you embarrass yourself
oya rate your reply over 100.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by MztaIkp(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
creolehunt:
Is the removal sufficient punishment for murder?

That's the first step.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Rocky25: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by dopedealer(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
creolehunt:
Is the removal sufficient punishment for murder?

He would be charged to court for murder following his dismissal!
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by AfroBeatDiary: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ryan03:
and how many police men do you know die every month? It is not a police thing, it is a Nigerian thing. NPF did not give birth to anybody, they were recruited from the society, just so you know, there is no organization as big as NPF that will be totally clean. Whether a police man kill a civilian or a civilian kill a police man, due process will surely be followed. If the killer is a civilian, he will be tried in court after investigation, if the killer is a police man, he must be striped of his uniform first. A police man cannot be tried in court when he is still under the umbrella of NPF (same with the military). The officer involved is an inspr, the C.P of the state have no right to dismiss him, his dismissal must come from the IG. Once that is done, he can then be handed over to court as a civilian. I hope you understand the process now

I do. Thanks for taking your time to explain.

1 Like

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by harjay1986: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
If you know anything about Sagamu, you’ll know they are not cowards, if hin don happen hin don happen be that, some people have jazz they have kept for years, they will let it out so they can test it.

Naa so bro, among Remo Sagamu stand out, people should just try to remember the hit btw sagamu and the hausa fulani 1999 or 2000 no be today
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Lawdis(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
..that criminal deserve to die by hanging so to teach his gangs serious lesson
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Legendguru: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dismissal or he should also be killed
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Urchman200: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry

Serve the criminal in uniform right.

Here in PH, #Justice4Chima is gradually losing its momentum.
The commissioner of Police here is trying to sweep the matter under the carpet by pressuring on the family of late Chima to accept out of court settlement.. Imagine such an audacity from the CP, is it bcs the protest in PH was very peaceful and not violent enough to attract the high command in Abuja?

We must not keep silent over this matter until Late Chima get justice, it could be anyone else. An injury to one is an injury to all.
the thing tire me ooooo,the governor is not saying anything, I heard the young man campaigned for him ooooo,wike is wicked man, if it is about politics u will hear his voice.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by kkulaja(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
AntiWailer:
Idiots.

Charge him for murder. If dismissal from your work place is the new penalty for killing people, make we dey kill dey go

You trained a M0f0 how to shoot guns and you want to dismiss him.

Have you not sent one Armed robber to the society ?

Time to reform SARS and spell out what their involvement should be and what it should not be.

Special Anti Robbery Squad should have no business chasing unarmed internet thieves in the first place.

Very correct
Until they start to query any SARS who maltreats any citizen and deal with them accordingly, they will not come back to order.

He should be dismissed, tried In court and jailed for murder, only until that time, dey will have sense and respect every human right .

You don't arm an official and still train them to opress her citizens that are not armed.

Imagine u travel to a state for business, and they are raiding around you, you identify urself and ur purpose in that state, and dey bundle you inside their car. Carry u go lock.

So crazy
Police should be ur friend, and should stop at nothing in achieving this.

Investigate and get ur facts, u don't have to maltreat innocent citizens .
Anyone officer who does so be tried. Then they will know govt gave them guns cos dey believe they have sane minds and not carry guns like Armed robbers

What's the difference from Armed robber and police in Nigeria

The difference in sane clime is their approach
Police should approach u politely
Na kidnappers and Armed robbers dey carry gun still force u to do their wish
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Urchman200:
the thing tire me ooooo,the governor is not saying anything, I heard the young man campaigned for him ooooo,wike is wicked man, if it is about politics u will hear his voice.

I share in ur sentiment, its quite unfortunate
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by kkulaja(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
mushystuff:

That is how the procedure works. The police must first try him, dismiss him if found guilty thereby stripping him of the office/rank of Police officer before he is charged to the High court for trial. This is because members of the armed forces are not subject to civilian law but military/martial law until he is so dismissed from which armed force he belongs to in this case, the Police.

Well you have a point though

But u know ,they may treat the case accordingly
He may/will never go to court
Sometimes they take them back to service
Yes, they do sometimes and transfer him far
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by mushystuff: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
kkulaja:

Well you have a point though

But u know ,they may treat the case accordingly
He may/will never go to court
Sometimes they take them back to service
Yes, they do sometimes and transfer him far

That is the unfortunate corruption we are faced with; the audio fight against corruption that Bubu and crew are involved in.
If the community sustains the tempo of protests and pressure on the police, we may see some action and get justice done.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by chachanga: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrStan11:
grin

You see our problem in this country.
The officer is sacrificed as if he was working alone.

The whole sars team should be fired and brought to mushin for jungle Justice.

Their mumu Governor was even threatening the protesters

He's an id1ot stooge of the Nigerian VP.

He's a closet arsshole.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Princerichi0(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
And this is how they want to sweep the case under the carpet. Matter don they die like that. Same thing happened with other cases involving Sars. It doesn't mean Sars would stop harassing the youths. sad
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Kez11: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sickness
Poverty
Poison
SARS
Accident
Depression, etc...

Am only counting the things that are immuned to kill a man anytime anyday. One can wake up very healthy in the morning and encounter one of these aforementioned wic can result in his/her untimely death.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Femi960: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
I underline a statement from this news" the officer was not sent on patrol not even register his presence at the nearest police station I .e not on duties but because of the guddies of the job I hope you decode what I mean by that. A times I do has myself is it because of love that this people has toward their job make them behave like this ,pls not only police ,the same thing goes to road safety, V .l o e.t.c by six o'clock in the morning you will see them on road.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by youngakodex: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
EVERY OFFICER INVOLVED SHOULD DISMISS NOT ONLY THE MAIN KILLER......
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Whizzyasqi: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2020
Dismissal biitiiboo... Oluwa eleda shaanu waa ni orii leede yii ooo...
Person wey dem suppose torture immensely n dumped in prison for life.. What a useless kwantri...
SARS needs to be abolished finally i swear. They should just try to kill any of these heartless sars family member so they could feel d pains too....
These are occurrences that makes some affected citizens executive jungle justice oo
May God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.