Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Benin Killings On Massive Rise - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Killings On Massive Rise (1530 Views)

Killings On Going In Nassarawa State / Watch Ebonyi Killings On Youtube, (viewers Discretion) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Benín youths cease fire.. Embrace PEACE!
Is this how you jobless youths want to continue?

1 Like

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2020
GORY! BEHEADED EIYE MAN AGAIN

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Makavelli25: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2020
You mate dey count dollars,ya here on a faceless forum clout chasing.
You deserve a ban. Lalasticlala what do you have to say about this jobless pr!!ck

2 Likes

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Makavelli I want to believe this ya post is not for me but if it’s for me then you must be very stupid because you don’t even have an idea who I am.. Firstly, always look before you leap. I’m only trying to address the ongoing killings in Edo and wondering why the youths can’t channel their energy positively. You dey here dey talk ban.. like say that one go increase my aza.... Oponu �

1 Like

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Makavelli25: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
40shotz:
Makavelli I want to believe this ya post is not for me but if it’s for me then you must be very stupid because you don’t even have an idea who I am.. Firstly, always look before you leap. I’m only trying to address the ongoing killings in Edo and wondering why the youths can’t channel their energy positively. You dey here dey talk ban.. like say that one go increase my aza.... Oponu �
Wtf are you?
May thunder fire you to death ni. Who yo be.
You post is meaningless just like the life ya living,that why you cant obtain 70 views in 8hrs.
Faceless bonnobo

1 Like

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Makavelli Na ogun go kill you! see your thinking so shallow poor boy what’s my biz 70 viewers! You dey form Superman behind keyboard no worry I nor your type � it’s well with you! Anyways that’s the beheaded eiye that happened in ogiso... Who get ears make he tread lightly ..
Embrace Peace is all we Preach

3 Likes

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by opebiboy: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
People are dying in Benin. This should make front page. Over 20 people are dead within the past 7days. This is news worthy. I wonder what is wrong with the mods. They should push this to the FP so the authorities can arrest those useless boys causing problem

1 Like

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by AfroBeatDiary: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Edo is boiling
Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
opebiboy:
People are dying in Benin. This should make front page. Over 20 people are dead within the past 7days. This is news worthy. I wonder what is wrong with the mods. They should push this to the FP so the authorities can arrest those useless boys causing problem

Thank you my Brother. The fool ranting earlier is the type that never reads to understand. This killing is getting out of hand, everyday.. I read an article yesterday how cult members killed two persons at the early hours of Sunday near their house at Ogiso. Violence has become a common factor in most parts of Benin. From Egor to Ore-oghene to Upper, Ogiso and environs.
Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by opebiboy: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
40shotz:

Thank you my Brother. The fool ranting earlier is the type that never reads to understand. This killing is getting out of hand, everyday.. I read an article yesterday how cult members killed two persons at the early hours of Sunday near their house at Ogiso. Violence has become a common factor in most parts of Benin. From Egor to Ore-oghene to Upper, Ogiso and environs.
awareness is necessary if we gonna have any chance to reduce this menace

1 Like

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Makavelli25: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
40shotz:
Makavelli Na ogun go kill you! see your thinking so shallow poor boy what’s my biz 70 viewers! You dey form Superman behind keyboard no worry I nor your type � it’s well with you! Anyways that’s the beheaded eiye that happened in ogiso... Who get ears make he tread lightly ..
Embrace Peace is all we Preach
Lmao.
I smh at your profound madness. "Forming superman" aint forming son am super. Come make i give you adress,you wan try me abi.
Why did you edit your post. Asshoe.
You wanna pass a mssg do it with sense. Stop clout chasing like agbero wey see fine bae.
Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Rotimi47: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please stay off Cultism!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Makavelli25:
Lmao.
I smh at your profound madness. "Forming superman" aint forming son am super. Come make i give you adress,you wan try me abi.
Why did you edit your post. Asshoe.
You wanna pass a mssg do it with sense. Stop clout chasing like agbero wey see fine bae.

Lol keyboardist see, I don’t need your home address to track down a dummie like you.. Just send your Facebook page the rest will take its place from there . your real Fb page only please, the legals will handle the rest. Let’s take it from there. I don’t brag or make noise
Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
*Dreaded Cult Group Invade Police Station To Free Members, Get Arrested Instead.*

Some Vikings confraternity members have landed in police custody after allegedly invading an operating office of a formation of the Delta State Police Command.

WuzupNigeria gathered the cultist had attempted to invade police formation, Operation Delta Safe office at Issele-Asaba in the state capital.

It was further gathered that the ‘Vikings’ stormed the police formation over the arrest of one of the members who they allegedly attempted to forcefully free from police detention.

Sources told our correspondent told that the incident occurred on Monday night but were overpowered police operatives.

“The suspects stormed the OSD Command office with about four cars with over 15 members.

“But the police overpower them and seven members of the cult group were arrested during the incident” the source said.

The State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa, on Tuesday, confirmed the attempted invasion of OSD Base and the arrest of seven suspects.

CP Inuwa stated that the suspects had already confessed to be members of the Vikings Confraternity.

“They invaded the command of Operation Safe Delta with the intent to rescue one of their members but they were rounded up our operatives. They confirmed to be cultists. Seven of them were arrested. They are members of Vikings confraternity”, police boss said.

The commissioner of police said despite the confession of the suspects, an Asaba-based human rights activist, Mr Harrison Gwamnishi, allegedly claimed that the suspects were members of the Committee for Defence of Human Rights (CDHR).

https://wuzupnigeria.com/vikings-cultists-storm-police-formation-to-forcefully-free-arrested-member-land-in-custody/
Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Passionate888: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Maybe when them dey entice him to join cult therm fit don tell am say when him join, nobody go fit touch am again, say him 'brothers' go always get him back. Now his so called 'brothers' were nowhere when he needed them the most.

1 Like

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by opebiboy: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Passionate888:
Maybe when them dey entice him to join cult therm fit don tell am say when him join, nobody go fit touch am again, say him 'brothers' go always get him back. Now his so called 'brothers' were nowhere when he needed them the most.
That's what they tell all of them. All cults are guilty of this. Anybody can die. No one is supreme so let peace reign
Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Makavelli25: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
40shotz:

Lol keyboardist see, I don’t need your home address to track down a dummie like you.. Just send your Facebook page the rest will take its place from there . your real Fb page only please, the legals will handle the rest. Let’s take it from there. I don’t brag or make noise
Okay oversized dunce
Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Kiddllc: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Rotimi47:
Please say NO to Cultism as it doesn't pay!!!!!!!!

Full story;

15 people have been killed on both sides and only insiders truly know how many have died on each side;

15 killed in Edo cult war
February 20, 2020
FacebookTwitterPinterestLinkedInWhatsAppEmail

By Osagie Otabor, Benin
More than 15 persons have been killed since Monday February 17 in renewed rival cult war across Edo State.

It was gathered that the killings were to mark one year anniversary of the killing of two rival leaders in Aye and Eiye confraternities.

Eight persons were killed on Tuesday at Nomayo junction, Aifuwa and Three House area along Upper Sokponba road in Ikpoba-Okha local government

Witnesses described the scene as a war theatre.

One man said over 30 persons hid inside his shop at Three House junction while the cult boys were shooting sporadically.

At the notorious third junction, four persons were killed while others were killed in different parts of the state.

It was gathered that some suspects arrested in connection to last year’s cult killings especially two leaders of eiye and aye confraternities were released last month.

Policemen were later seen at the third junction arresting suspected cultists but residents in the area accused the policemen of arresting traders and artisans.

When contacted for comments, Edo police spokesman, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor, said he was yet to be briefed on the cult killings.

DSP Nwabuzor however said the police as an institution have a right to randomlý arrest people within the vicinity of crime, screen them and release those found innocent.

Please stay off Cultism!!!!

You see those areas u mentioned are the den of wasted,dead and condemned bloodthirsty bastards nothing good ever comes out of those youths who still remain there both males and females

1 Like

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by adecz: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
These cult boys should
be assembled & taken north
to fight Boko haram.

Even in Delta & Edo, Fulani are
taken over & cult guys can't fight
them

3 Likes

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 26, 2020
Hack things, not Humans.
Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Rotimi47: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Kiddllc:

You see those areas u mentioned are the den of wasted,dead and condemned bloodthirsty bastards nothing good ever comes out of those youths who still remain there both males and females
Na wa O! Sometimes i wonder why all these with the huge numbers of churches and mosques springing up everywhere!

May GOD deliver us from all evil.
Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Kiddllc: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Rotimi47:
Na wa O! Sometimes i wonder why all these with the numbers of churches and mosques springing up everywhere!

May GOD deliver us from all evil.
Bro no need to wonder.. Devil is fighting back harder everyday and in everyway or u think say him wants to be condemned alone? Him dey let God know say some of Him children must follow condemn... Abi u no dey see the attrocities when dey happen lately even inside the supposed houses of God? The fight between good and evil is real bro.. its even lesser in the physical.

1 Like

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by kingthreat(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2020
adecz:

These cult boys should
be assembled & taken north
to fight Boko haram.

Even in Delta & Edo, Fulani are
taken over & cult guys can't fight
them

Abi ooo. Them talk say them dey fight oppression. Una no fit face Fulani herdsmen kidnapping your people and raping your women. Rather you will kill your brothers over stupid supremacy battle. Anyone who joins a cult is a fool. Your reasoning becomes retarded.

1 Like

Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by Rotimi47: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2020
Kiddllc:

Bro no need to wonder.. Devil is fighting back harder everyday and in everyway or u think say him wants to be condemned alone? Him dey let God know say some of Him children must follow condemn... Abi u no dey see the attrocities when dey happen lately even inside the supposed houses of God? The fight between good and evil is real bro.. its even lesser in the physical.
Bro you said it all.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? / Chess Robot Grabs Boy's Hand & BREAKS His Finger During Tournament - Video / 16 Killed In Akwa Ibom Rival Cults Clash 9th May 2023 By Patrick Odey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.