Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court (23154 Views)

N700m Laundering Case: Court Rules Against Ize-iyamu, Insists On Jurisdiction / Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Blindersoff: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2020

Former PDP spokesman, Mr Olisa Metuh, at the Federal High Court in Abuja on February 25,

Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court in Abuja has convicted Mr Olisa Metuh and found him guilty of all the charges filed against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

In a ruling which lasted hours on Tuesday, the trial judge took his time to take the counts in the N400 million fraud case against the former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The EFCC charged Metuh, who is standing trial alongside his company, Destra investment, with seven counts of money laundering and criminal diversion of said fund which he received from the office of the former National Security Adviser (NSA), Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd).

Justice Abang explained that the actions of Colonel Dasuki led to the criminal breach of trust and official corruption involving Metuh.

He said the former PDP spokesman lacked any documentary evidence to show that former President Goodluck Jonathan authorised the release of N400 million purportedly for security reasons without a contractual agreement.

According to the trial judge, the prosecution need not have any evidence of Dasuki’s conviction before pushing for Metuh’s conviction.
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/02/25/breaking-court-finds-olisa-metuh-guilty-of-all-charges-in-n400m-fraud-case/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Blindersoff: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jail sentence being waited for...

FFK you are next!!!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
No wonder Former President Goodluck Jonathan refused to show up in court as a witness.

Metuh would have indicted him

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Carioca: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Slawormir: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Jail him
Give him the
Umar Abdul Mutallab treatment.
You nor go fit differentiate between day and night for inside jail

Mymynd4u:
Damnnnnn niggarrr werey Omo ale Omo uniben

Shey damn niggarrrrrrrrrrrr no dey tire u ooo

Wait shey u don dey use 6g,na every thread u go. Dey

U this uniben level student, 2 years to come now, u will. Be contemplating on commiting suicide or start jamb afresh..

U no dey read, always commenting on every thread...

Shey a fi se ni? grin

Slawormir slawormirrrrrrrrr slawormirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Shey o ya werey ni? grin

My nigggar am done with school. Am done with old programming language. I don finish school since. Nysc is done and dusted.

So as a real niggarrr am into bombing now. Maybe later a niggarrr can decide to acquire more degree. But now money on my mind.
I don't use a 6G
I use a MacBook Pro with Airtel
So am always online and the internet speed is that of light

21 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by SavageResponse(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Let him go and eat watery beans in prison cheesy

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by etibaba(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
A similar news was on FP few hours ago, now this is up too, yet no details about the judgement.

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Kobicove(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Before nko...was he expecting to be discharged and acquitted? undecided

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by ashantitope: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Why jailing him castrate him and let him be and I like this my country called NIGERIA when it get to PDP turn too they will send many people to jail and instead of them to be taking good care of the prison now that they still have the power

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by whytediamond(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
The system in Nigeria is set up in a way that the educated and intellectual sound becomes handicapped when it comes to the real decision making, since someone has to take the decision for the country, people like Metuh comes in an takes advantage of the neglect of responsibility and abuse office.

You can't give what you do not possess.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by vizkiz: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Just 400,000,000?

How much una don convict Tinubu for embezzling?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Architectben34(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Just look at him. Shame
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by dapsoneh: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
All these nonesens, if you wan jail am, ho ahead and do that
Since dullardbuhari came on board, how many has he jailed sef? Roborebe nonsense
Even the guy that stole pension money, is he in jail?
ScamAPC!

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by jesusbaby28: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Who is next shocked shocked shocked

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE HERE�
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHsz6b-NphJ6ESPxWIB4KA?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by MarianaTrench: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
These people were just sharing government money with reckless abandon angry

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by worworbabe: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
If we can keep this up, Nigeria will be great again.

There should be laws giving maximum conviction to our yam eaters.

We should abhor corruption by all means.

Yahoo boys always saying EFCC should face the politicians, See your life. All of you will rot in hell for making other people cry for your selfish interests.

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr werey Omo ale Omo uniben

Shey damn niggarrrrrrrrrrrr no dey tire u ooo

Wait shey u don dey use 6g,na every thread u go. Dey

U this uniben level student, 2 years to come now, u will. Be contemplating on commiting suicide or start jamb afresh..

U no dey read, always commenting on every thread...

Shey a fi se ni? grin

Slawormir slawormirrrrrrrrr slawormirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Shey o ya werey ni? grin

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Opexzy: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Another one (DJ Khalid's voice). If you can do the crime be ready to do the time behind bars.

How long can his years behind bars be.. A 2 or 3 years?

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by gabolak(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Give only jail term no option of fine pleaseeee
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by rockyh(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mynd44:
No wonder Former President Goodluck Jonathan refused to show up in court as a witness.

in ur bedroom court with his status as a former president

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by BareFacedLies(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Na them sabi angry
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by adamx23(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Great news!!
I think our laws on frauds like this needs to be very harsh, say, life imprisonment.. Politicians no go gree thief again.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by okeyumez(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good news but i really pity Olisa metu. He is still a learner in corruption. He should have consulted TA Orji and his idiotic son for tutorials in WICKEDNESS, STEALING and LOOTING SKILLS.

I am only concerned about my state where criminals in power with PHD in looting skills have made life miserable for the people of Abia.
By the time this government is done with TA Orji and family, they will hate anything leadership position even after reincarnation.

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by olukaygold(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Then what's next after been found GUILTY??

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Karrima: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Commendable
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by slickbak(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
This case was dragged enough to make Metuh spend all the loot on legal fees. I hope he has enough for upkeep in jete if he is imprisoned.

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by christee(f): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
then whats next?
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by fergie001: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mynd44:

Say what you know...

Error from tvc....needs to be

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Thebest12(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Cheiya na prinson matter be this o
Let me design a professional website or blog for you. Check my signature now

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by kenbee(f): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Olisa Metuh is a brother but if guilty, let him go in for the punishment. Let the trial go round irrespective of the party or tribe affiliation.

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Who will jail Ganduje

Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return / Re: NLC North & SW Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan